The time she was ill made my whole day change

I'm ill

"105" 
"Again" she croaked out
" yeah" he replied 
" ugh * choke* cough*" she cried
Shownu's sister has been sick for the past 8 days with fever of 105 degrees and she has been feeling worse everyday. Her brother has been skipping work for days to take care of her. Unfortunately his work has been getting the best of him. So his sister convinces him to let her call her best friend. At first he thought it was a girl, but it was a boy. His black sleek hair messy with his his hoodie on and a pair of gym shorts his eye smile brightens up his day-
" Hello umm I'm wonho Freya's friend you must be her brother" he stated 
"Umm hi uh come in I assume you know where her room is." 
"Actually no I've never been here before"
" oh it's to the left after you climb up the stairs" 
"thanks!"
As he walked away I was admiring his back fade away and wonder what it would be like to be able to touch him. Wonho. A nice name. My sister never took him over here, why? Does she not want me to see him. I'm perfectly fine with me. Speaking of which I should probably check on her before I go. I walk up the carpeted stairs to her room and see her sleeping and the man staring at her. I knock on the door.
" hey I'm going I'll be back by midnight" 
" okay see you then" 
" oh by the way if you want you can stay here."
 " I'll think on that" 
"Alright bye"
I walked out the door with smile on my face that my co worker Kihyun thought I'd gone crazy.

____________________________________

Wonho POV

He was walking away my heart had finished pounding after all the emotional exhaustion I fell asleep. I woke up to Freya throwing up in her bucket. I fed her the medicine that  her brother told me feed her after she threw up. A ran to the bathroom and got a cold towel and put it on her head. I see a picture frame with her parents and her brother. Her parents were never home why. Shownu always is so supportive of her it's like a parent. I wish I had someone like that. Which I why I have been crushing on her brother ever since we became friends.I've seen his face but never had the courage to introduce myself. Until today. I told his sister because I had to say it. She said she ships it. A little to much though. Every time we talk about him she would always say that it would be nice to have another brother I could be more comfortable with.  She would always make sure to send pictures of him.  He's only a couple months older than me. And Freya was my lab partner and we became close friends after that. Now I'm dying inside because I just talked to the guy of my dreams and he just talked to me too.  I made soup for his sister and fed it to her. I asked his sister for his number and she's started squealing(a very ugly one) and said "Are you finally asking him out??" 
"No, I'm telling him a accept the offer of staying over."
"Ugh fine but you should ask him in the time your talking to him." 
"Whatever" I said blushing
Once I got it I put in my contacts as crushing for to long❤️
It was finally midnight. He came back home and shouted im
Home. Freya yelled we're in here. He ran up the stairs with a thermometer and put in . He was so happy we were so confused until he said "100" 
"wait really?!" she exclaimed. 
"yeah" 
"omgosh that's so much better" 
"I know right"
"well I get some rest you two enjoy your time"
" okay"
I was sent out of the room and walked to the couch.
"you need a change of clothes" he asked casually
"yeah actually I was going home after this" 
"we'll your welcome to my clothes." 
"thanks"
"no problem" 
He was walking away to get my clothes and I so I glad I didn't stutter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shownu POV
  My heart my was racing as I was walking over to my closet and grab my favorite sweatshirt and sweatpants. I walked out and gave it to him. And he before he left he asked me a question I never thought I would hear again after years of that incident. 
"where are your parents?"
" suppose Freya hasen't told you Yet." I sighed 
" told me what?"
" if I tell you this you can't tell her I told you this or anyone at all okay?
"okay" 
"so-
-Flasback-
My dad was yelling at my mom again and she had locked us in the the bathroom. Freya got the door unlocked and saw our dad on the floor and started crying then we heard a gun shot and saw our mom on the floor. I called the police and they questioned us. We Were going to foster care until I turned legal age to take care of her so I took that. We lived a happy life never forgetting that no matter how depressed they were they always made us happy. 
- End of Flasback-
"oh I'm sorry" he said as he saw me wiping my tears
"Its fine we had to prepare for it somehow"
We just sat there in silence. Until he spoke. Well.. He mumbled something but the only word I Heard was I love you. 
"what'd you say" I asked
" I love you" he responded and smacked his head
 I stared in shocked but before I knew it he was moving away into the shared bedroom and muttered apologizes.  I never experienced so much emotion in only three words. 
-----------------------------------
Wonho POV
I cried my heart out, it was silent. I knew he wouldn't accept that. I'm to foolish. 
The next day I work up to yells of joy.
" what happend" I said as I walked in.
"98" 
"omg gosh seriously?"
"yeah look at it"
I look at the thermometer it said 98 degrees I was happy my friend was better but my heart took a toll and started sobbing. I heard a few mutters then I heard someone walk out the door and I was left with a concerned Freya looking at me.
"hey"
"hey"
"Shownu told me what happened last night"
"oh what did he say does he hate
me omgosh i totally messed up I'm sorry -
"go downstairs and say it to him again"
"what"
" just do it trust me"
" okay"
I walk downstairs to see Shownu cooking food for all of us and I went up to him and said 
"I love you" I tried to run away but an arm grabbed me and said 
"say it one more time"
"I LOVE YOU"
 the next thing I knew lips were on mine and fireworks exploded in my brain and I responded later as he deepend the kiss I heard a loud shriek and a "fix my breakfast than get a room you two jeez some people still are s here"
I just look up at him and smiled. He smiled back and finish making breakfast. He sat next to me and fed me food as he was we were getting looks from Freya.
"what" I ask her
"nothing I just thought how cute you guys look jeez he's a keeper."
"whatever"
After breakfast was over we all watched a movie on the couch with my new lover and a new sister/best friend. The best feeling better day ever!!

*runs in a corner and hides* well at least there will be no tomatoes.