History with N

One Last Longer
At your first day at jellyfish N is the first member that you meet. "Noona this cloth look tight for me! I don't like it..!" N said at the front of the door. You was shock for sudden enter. you slowly look at to N. "Oh? Sorry i taught you are our staff" N "Yes! I am your new staff" yo said polite. "Anyeonghaseyo jeoneun Yoo Taeha ibnida! Jalbutakderibnida!" You said introduce yourself. "Uh? New staff? Then where is Sujong Noona?" N ask. "Oh i heard that Sujong eonni are going to transfer to new girls gruop under jellyfish" you reply him still polite. "Oh ok then how old are you? What should i call you?" N said while choose for a suitable cloth for himself. "I am 18 you can call whatever you want" you help and to wear the cloth. "Oh ok then i call you dongsaeng? Ok?" N asking you like a boss with his boss pose. "I'm ok" It was the first meet. after a few month you getting close to N. and the year after N look more close to you. He also ask for tour phone number but he refuse that he said he just want your phone number just for needed but one day N ask you for a date. Then after the date N taught that you and him are secretly couple but for you he is like your own brother but you didn't tell N because you don't want to make him dissapointed.