sequel- Love is in the air...

Sing For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

Today is the day...... the day that will be the.most important to me and Baekhyun.... I'm sorry to say, but no! It is NOT marriage if you are thinking that we are getting married.

Today is the day that we'll announce to the public about our relationship. I'm nervous because of our fans. What if they don't like us being together? Will we have to break up again? Would our relationship stay protected? Will -

"Taeyeon-ahhhhh" My thoughts were interrupted my Baekhyun's voice.

"YAH! I'm older than you! Dont call me Taeyeon, call me noona." I said.

"But you're my girlfriend. My one and only..." He said, sounding extremely cheesy.

I blushed slightly, hearing that, but I told him about today and tried to change the subject.

"Do you think our fans will be able to accept us?"

"Of course they will..... Even if they don't, I will love you forever. Taeyeon-ahhh you won't leave me, righttttt? I can't live a single day without you."

"What has gotten into you? Did you eat a lot of cheese this morning because you are really cheesy today." I laughed. I was going to continue teasing him, but before I could, he captured my lips. His hands held my waist as we our lips met and I felt 1000 butterflies in my stomach. 

Just then, we were interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Taeyeon, Baekhyun it's time for you-know-what."

"Okay coming! Said baekhyun.

I was very nervous and lost in my thoughts. Baekhyun noticed that and said "Don't worry, we won't be separated, even is the fans don't like us. But I doubt that because we are AWESOME!!"

I laughed and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter