Sorry

Tiramisu

Hi guys!! This is another one shot. I tried to like write this one in gsy s view i dont y i ended up in ljh s in the middle anyway R&R

 

Seungyeon had never thought that in reality she would meet him again. She just did that in her dreams. Wild and imaginative ones that is. Like sometimes we imagine ourselves being in the oscars . And we are giving our winning speech. Yeah as if thats going to happen. But there is no hurt in dreaming. Right? Even though she had dreamt a million ways of their meeting/bumping/ falling and other ings into each other. 

Well of course she hadn't figured out this otherwise she would be a future teller which she clearly isn't. She hadn't seen the basketball coming at her face in the park today morning. Nor did she see this one.
She cleaning the poop of her dog in the pavement.
Him tripping over her hand bag she had kept next to her.
And his hand conveniently landing on the dynamite. 
She sprang up to profusely apologise and to help him up.
He didn't curse or say anything for that matter, it had happened to him before his ex's dog had similar traits.
And as he held her outstretched arm he clearly realised something he had given the filled hand to her.......
And then the bomb hit him.
For seungyeon she had noticed right way. If there was anything she couldn't forget it was his smell. And as he held her hand and their eyes met after long time.
"I am so sorry"
"I am sorry"
He got up and she scrambled to get wet tissues from her bag.
She gave it to him and cleaned her own hand. 
"I am sorry, but I have to go . Um bye"
His hands instantly held her and she turned around in question.
" i am sorry"
And she realised this sorry was for something else, The words she has been waiting...
"I love you"
To hear.
Her eyes welled up, tears ready to spill, as he takes her hand and smells it.
" seungyeon what the hell does nanah eat?"
Nor was jonghyun a fortune teller , certainly didn't see her hand bag swinging right at his face.