KIM'S POV

My Sweetheart Is A Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I really want to know what really happen to Pie. I do not want nosy but she was a ghost. I do not know how long I can bear with her. She may cause many problems for me. Based on my knowledge , human spirit. that was die will be only here stay at Earth if there are still things that prevent them to go. Pie must be have a issue that prevented her to go. I have to know what that problem before she can bring a lot of problem to me later. She's a ghost and I am very impossible to me along with her even just a friend. "Hey Kim, What bothering you bro?"Zee pat my shoulder. "Err there is nothing"I smile. "Nahh, you know you are not good in lie right?"Zee raised her eyebrows. "Come on tell me Kim. What is your problem?"Zee smile. "There is nothing Zee. I just need more sleep. These days I not have a enough sleep" I lie. "Well. Okay if you say like that. I trust you" Zee smile . I just nodded. "Alright class disperse, but remember next week all of you must send your final project to me or you'll fail"Prof Jecht remind us before he left. "Zee, I should go no"I tell her while packing my stuffs. "Kim are you really not going with me tonight?"Zee try ti convinced me. "No Zee, I have to completed my art music final project"I smile "But we still have one week man, why so rush?" Zee stare me. "I need to compete it as soon as posibble. I dont want at last I do not have enough time"I smile again. "Alright then I'll go alone tonight. See you you tomorrow Kim" Zee pat my shoulder before she left.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter