Ch1

A Fate Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO there guys, please enjoy <33

***

First Chapter

***

 

Moonbyul fixed her cap as a group of students walked besides her, being a recognized idol was becoming harder with time; she had never cared that much for makeup so she and her members had shown their bare faces many times, but now fans could easily recognize her with or without make up. Reason why she is now wearing baggy clothes a cap and a mask.

Today was her free day, and maybe it had been silly for her to come to the library this day, but she wanted so much to buy a book to pass her free time and even though the manager had offered to buy it for her she needed to take a little of fresh air. She entered the bookstore and immediately began to search for her book.

The section where she was heading to was situated behind the shelves dedicated for cooking books, she made a turn to pass that section when she bump hard into someone. They both fell to the floor because of the impact and she listened to the books as they scattered on the floor. Moonbyul rubbed her head and apologized to the person, she looked at him and couldn’t recognize him, since he was also cover from head to toe and had a mask on. She could only notice familiar eyes but nothing more, the other person grumbled an apology and start picking up his discarded items. There were only two books and she noticed he had the one she was searching.

Moonbyul smiled at him, who instantly widened his eyes in shock and walk away swiftly as if he had seen a ghost.

What a rude person -she thought and sat up from the floor-, confused and a little upset, she was about to search once more for her book when she saw a wallet under the shelf.

‘’Oh!’’ She gasped and ran after the boy she had just bump into but he was nowhere. Moonbyul exited the bookstore to see the boy entering a van and ran again trying to reach him.

‘’Oi!! Wait!’’

She screamed for him, but she was completely ignore. She knew she was ignore because the distance was not that great so he had obviously chose not to turn around.

Groaning she opened the purse searching for a direction, phone, anything to give back the wallet; instead, she froze seeing a photograph of the person’s ID.

‘’No way… ‘’ she said holding her cap. ‘’Oh… Great!!!!’’ she added with a tone full of sarcasm.

Moonbyul stopped to see the direction where the van was and saw it stuck in the traffic light. Maybe it was the adrenaline or downright foolishness that made her run next to the street and stop a taxi.

‘’Ahjusshi! Please follow that van over there. It’s urgent!’’ the taxi driver, a middle age old man nodded and went after them.

Moonbyul opened the wallet once more searching for a phone but there was none. She sighed staring at the photograph for a second time and closed the wallet.

‘From all the people… really, this must be a joke’

The ride was not long and they had soon entered a wealthy neighborhood. Well, what else could she expect about him? The taxi followed the van to the underground of an apartment complex and it stopped as the person exited the van.

‘’Ahjusshi, how much do I owe you?’’ she paid him and went out; she noticed both the van and the taxi had driven away and took a sprint to the boy walking towards the elevator.

‘’Wait!’’ the boy turned to see her and started running to the elevator.

‘’Aisht! Really!!!’’ Moonbyul yelled and started running too. ‘’Please stop!! I have your wallet you pabo sunbaenim!!!’’

If she had known better… she would have given the damn wallet to the police. Aisht!

 

***

 

He was being extremely careful, so why had this happened? Honestly, he only went for a moment outside to buy some books and Bang! He bumps some random girl who smiles at him from nowhere… Did that mean she recognized him? It must be… how could she not? Why else would a girl run after him in the streets?

Thank the heavens she didn’t screamed his name, he would’ve been in great trouble if more fans saw him. He entered the van placing the bag of books in the seat beside him and waited for the ride to end.  

Getting home couldn’t come any faster and soon he was exiting the van and saying goodbye to his manager, he held his bag with delight and start walking slowly towards the elevator. When he heard her.

‘’Wait!’’ Xiumin turned to see the same girl in the bookstore and knew he had to run. This girl was a saesang fan gosh! Why did he have so much of those?

‘’Aisht! Really!!!’’ the stalker girl yelled and start running too. ‘’Please stop!! I have your wallet you pabo sunbaenim!!!’’

At hearing those words, he stopped abruptly and stared at the running girl.

Sunbaenim? Must be a trick Minseok-ah, he said to himself and was about to run again until he saw the girl taking of her mask and cap.

Wow! She looked really did look familiar. Oh right! Mamamoo!

At recognizing her he immediately looked around him and took a sprint towards her, he pulled his jacket over their heads and dragged her towards the elevator; it was still a bit faraway so he was hurrying.

‘’Wha—?’’ the girl asked startled and he tried to shushed her. ‘’Shhh… we have to get out of here, what if dispatch or my fans take a glimpse of you?’’ At that Moonbyul eyes widened and instead of Xiumin, she led the way to the inside of the elevator hauling him from the arm.

‘’Hey—!’’ he shouted as the girl pushed them inside the elevator and entered after him pressing the close door button constantly.

‘’What’s the number? You said we have to be out of here’’ Xiumin pressed the number of his floor and the elevator started to move.

‘’Phew, that was close.’’ The strange girl said as he stared dumbfounded at her. This girl was so brash. The doors opened in his floor and they both went out.

‘’Wait… Why am I here with you?! They wouldn’t have misunderstood if I just left… but now it seems like I’ve entered your home… Oh God!’’ Moonbyul hit her head with her palm, thinking the situation over.

‘’! I didn’t think about that…’’ he cursed and Moonbyul glared at him. He sighed profusely. Xiumin wasn’t expecting this at all, but he couldn’t let her exit the building without knowing for sure there was no-one around, so he invited her in.

‘’You know what? Let’s better go in. I’ll call security and confirm if there is anyone strange outside. It can’t get worse than this right?’’

He said in a comforting tone and really hoped he was right, because dispatch and the fans never really left them alone.

‘’Ok’’ They entered his apartment and he took the phone to call.

He explained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter