Explaination

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Kyo was so shocked when Joongki Mother ask her that question and she looking at Joongki asking for help. 


“Eomma, she just my friend and nothing more”? Joongki then brings his mother toward the couch and sit there.


“How can you say both of you are only friends after sleeping together. You are so rude toward Hye Kyo shi, a man should be responsible for his action. Then Joongki mother calls Hye Kyo to sit beside her.


Both Hye Kyo and Joongki was shocked to hear his mother assumption. This situation becomes worse and Joongki tries to find the right words to explain about the misunderstanding.


“Sorry Hye Kyo shi, can I speak banmal to you?” Joongki mother asking her with smiling face.


“Of course Oemonim, please speak comfortably to me”. Hye Kyo looking at Joongki and his mother nervously, she want to explain the real situation but looking at her cloth that she wearing right now, anyone will thinking the same as Joongki Mother so she cannot blame Joongki Mother for thinking like that, so what should she do right now.


“Sorry Hye Kyo Shi, I know my son really like you, he didn’t mean what he says earlier”. Joongki Mother holds Hye Kyo hand and smiles sweetly. Hye Kyo was confused when Joongki Mother say that Joongki actually likes her.


They just meet like two weeks ago and it impossible that Joongki will like her in a short amount of time and at the same time his mother also know about it.

 

Joongki Mother POV


Actually, I know who Song Hye Kyo is. Who is in South Korea doesn’t know this goddess and I also knows that her son was a fan and me too  fan of Song Hye Kyo.


The moment they saw each other earlier, she was so happy to see her there and also confuse why her son favourites actress in this house and what are their relationship.


Looking how awkward they around each other, she know they don't have any special relationship but maybe, just maybe she can help Joongki to try to win this women heart. Because she knows Joongki like her a lot from his eyes and she also like it if Hye Kyo can become her daughter in law. So she must do something about it.

Hye Kyo POV    


Hye Kyo was dumbfounded and speechless. I swear I’ll never touch the alcohol ever again she talk to herself.
Her peaceful life became disaster just in one night and this was no one fault but herself.


She makes eyes contact with Joongki and gives a signal to him to help her clarify this situation. Coz they need, to tell the truth.
“Eomma, actually ...”


“Hye Kyo ah, do you have time today?” before Joongki finish talking, his mother just cut him off and talking to me like nothing happen.
“Yes I have time today, why Eomonim?” I asking her with a questioning look and smile awkwardly.


“You know, today I have something to buy but I don’t have a companion because Joongki sister has something to do, so can you accompany me?.”
I was so shocked to hear his mother request, what should I do? I look at Joongki then want to say something.


“Eomma, can I take that role, I think I will do a better job than her because I can carry all you stuff without any problem”. Joongki interferes with his mother conversation. 


“Why? Do you have something to do today Hye Kyo ah? I’m sorry because this old lady wants to spend time with you. It ok Joongki ah, mum can do the shopping by myself, and I understand that young people now a day don’t like to walk with an old lady like me” Joongki mother look so distant and it pain my heart. 


“No eomonim, I don’t have a schedule for today and I can accompany you. But I need to change my cloth first an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter