Morning Breakfast

Once in a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and see your laying beside me. I can't take my eyes off you cuz you are so dazzling and I can stare at you as long as I can. 

Suddenly Joong Ki eyes open, and Hye Kyo immediately smiling coz he is so cute with messy hair and pouting lips.

"Good morning handsome man," I said and kiss his cheek. He just smiles and tries to close his eyes again. My hand gently touching his hair because I know he likes me to caress his hair.

Joongki slowly opens his eyes and grab my waist and hug me tightly and pretend to sleep. " I know you are awake now, wake up you has a schedule this afternoon right". I said while trying to release myself from his hug.

"Can I just skip my schedule and stay with you all day long. You know, I really miss you this day". Suddenly Joongki opens his eyes and looks straight into my eyes. 

My heart suddenly beating fast and feel flustered. He still has that effect on me even though I can say that I used to it already.

"Since when the good boy Joongki become this lazy?". I try to change the topic and focus my eyes on his chest coz I can feel my cheek already turn red. Suddenly I heard his laugh and I immediately looked up and startled. Joongki suddenly kisses me on the lips and after that continue laughing. 

"Aigoo uri Hye Kyo still shy, I'm always a good boy, ani a good man. But I didn't see you for 2 weeks already, I seriously missed you". Joongki smile while kissing her cheek repeatedly. She smells so good and I know she feeling shy right now but I want to because her reaction so adorable.

"I miss you too but get up now, I already prepared a breakfast for you". I said and get up from the bed and kiss his forehead before heading to the kitchen.

"Yes. Mrs Song". Joongki get up from the bed and go to the bathroom and wash his face. After that he heading to the kitchen and stare at his lovely girl.

Slowly Joongki approaches Hye Kyo and hugging her from behind. "What are you doing buin ah?". I clearly see her preparing a sandwich but I still ask her because I know she will mad at me for asking an obvious question and I find it cute.

"I washing clothes right now." Hye Kyo answers it lazily,  he clearly knows I was preparing a breakfast but he still asking. Hye Kyo hears Joongki laugh at her remarks and then she trying to break through from his hug coz she need to move but Joongki hugs her tightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter