final

not safe for work

warning: slight(?) ahead

 


 

    “Taeyong…” Ten moaned, as Taeyong inserted his— “Ten, what are you reading?” Taeyong said as he approached from behind. In that instant, Ten quickly turned off his phone and pretended to be looking on his computer.

 

    “I’m just scrolling through the internet, Taeyong!” Ten said sheepishly, not daring to look at Taeyong. 

 

    “Hm? Why are you blushing?” Taeyong walked in front of Ten,* and touched his cheeks that were lightly dusted with a shade of pink. “Anyway, Jisung needs help on a dance move. He wants you to help him.” Ten beamed at the fact that Jisung wanted help from him, he smiled at Taeyong.

 

    “Thanks for telling me hyung!” Ten got up from his chair, and headed out of his and Taeil’s shared room.**

 

    As soon as Ten left the room, Taeyong’s curiosity got the best of him. Even though he didn’t want to search through Ten’s phone, Taeyong did it anyway. Ten had a passcode on his phone, but it was his birthdate, so Taeyong easily got into Ten’s phone. The first thing Taeyong saw made his eyes widen, he was shocked that Ten would be reading something like this. Taeyong was even more surprised to see that it wasn’t what was typically considered normal either, it was extremely . Taeyong continued reading shamelessly, and he smirked at the thought of Ten writhing underneath him. out his name, calling him daddy while Ten is blindfolded with his hands tied up. Taeyong already thought the Thai boy was extremely cute, yet arousing at the same time. Taeyong knew that Ten would look even cuter, while he was getting ed by Taeyong. Taeyong wanted to make Ten his, and now knowing that Ten read things like this only motivated Taeyong more. 

 

    Taeyong sat on Ten’s bed as he waited for Ten to come back. Taeyong continued to scroll through the internet, and he found stories similar to what Ten was reading earlier. He learned that their fans created stories of them called, “Fanfiction.” Taeyong was delighted to see fanfictions of him and Ten ranging from extremely cute ones, to sad ones, to ones that was basically full-out hardcore . 

 

    Just as Taeyong was about to read another short fanfiction about his best friends Doyoung and Jaehyun—he’d wish that the two would just make out already, as their undying love for each other is extremely obvious— Ten barged into the room looking tired and sweaty. “Oh Taeyong, what are you— Is that my phone?!” Ten screamed when he saw Taeyong holding his phone. 

 

    Taeyong looked up and nonchalantly talked, “Oh, I saw the story you we’re reading. It was really interesting, so I decided to look for more.” Ten couldn’t believe how relaxed Taeyong was. Ten was basically reading a story where Taeyong was ing Ten, and Taeyong was blasé about it. 

 

    Taeyong got up from Ten’s bed and walked over to a very shocked looking Ten. Taeyong put his arms around Ten’s waist and whispered into his ears, “What do you want from me, baby?” Taeyong nibbled on Ten’s ear, and made his way down the younger’s neck. Ten whimpered, he felt his knees going weak, and instinctively wrapped his arms around Taeyong’s neck. Taeyong looked at Ten, the Thai boy’s cheeks were flushed, his eyes were closed shut, and his lips were slightly parted. Ten looked ier than Taeyong ever imagined. The sight of the boy only aroused him more. 

 

    Ten whimpered, “Taeyong, what are you— ah!” He was cut off as Taeyong’s right hand went under Ten’s shirt and his hand grazed over Ten’s s. Meanwhile, Taeyong’s left hand kneaded at Ten’s , and Taeyong’s mouth was attacking Ten’s lips. Taeyong’s tongue Ten’s lips, asking for entrance, and Ten enthusiastically let him in. Ten moaned, and he ran his hands through the older boy’s hair. 

 

    Taeyong broke their kiss, “Baby, lets go to the bed.. Put your legs around my waist.” Ten did as ordered, and Taeyong dropped him on whoever’s bed was closest. 

 

    “Wait, Taeyong—“ Ten gasped, as Taeyong at Ten’s neck. “Ah, Taeyong—“

 

    “No! Stop! Ah, Taeyong my !” Both Ten and Taeyong turned to look at the booming voice coming from the door. The culprit of the voice was none other than Seo Youngho, or Johnny, with a very flustered looking Park Jisung. “Think of the children! Don’t you two even dare to do this when we’re home. And on Taeil’s bed too!” Johnny shrieked while vigorously patted Jisung’s head. He sighed, “Alright Jisung, lets go get pizza.” 

 

    Taeyong and Ten both burst out laughing after Johnny left the room with Jisung following behind. Taeyong lie next to Ten, and after the laughter, there was an awkward silence. “So… I like you.” Taeyong said, smiling at the cute Thai boy beside him. 

 

    Ten giggled and buried his face in the crook of Taeyong’s neck. “Idiot… Take me out on a date already.” He mumbled. They stayed like that for awhile, enjoying the warmth of the other.

 

    “But first, let’s get off of Taeil’s bed before he comes back and kills us.” 

 


 

*Ten was sitting at his desk, but Ten had a spinning chair. So when Taeyong talked to him, he spun around facing Taeyong, so that’s how Taeyong was able to walk in front of Ten. 

**I don’t know if Ten actually shares a room with Taeil. But I put Ten as Taeil’s roommate just for the story.

Anyway, I took 5 years on this I'm sorry lmao. I actually have another two-shot planned based on pokemon go, so look out for that? One chapter will be dedicated to Taeten, while the other will be dedicated to Dojae. both dojae and taeten are kind of dead sobbing noises Anyway, thanks for reading!