What's that smell!

What's that Smeeell!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
OMG! Thanks guys we reach 300 subscribers in Beautiful Liar!! well 314 to be exact so like I promise here it is the new shot n.n I'm very very grateful with all of you for make my dream come true n.n Suscribe this story too! Please don't subscribe and then unsuscribe that hurts u.u and If you reach 300 again another shot is coming ok!

 

This story was inspired by my dad LOL because the other day he put too much cologne and with the smell I woke up and then when I back to sleep I dreamed with Daesungee saying smell smell XD It was so funny so I needed to write that down so here is the story!   Gomawo Guys Saranghae Enjoy this!! ^^

 

                 

The tour has just finished and because of that was a calm morning in the dorm of Big Bang, no noise anywhere, no lights, no nothing, all the members were sleep or at least we think that... 

 

But what the hell was that smell??

 

Room 1

 

He’s at the club with the other members but this girl don’t stop at staring at him, a new song starts to play and is Good Boy, he sighs, yeah, he is a good boy he have his girlfriend and he loves her but hell with that girl, she is so ing hot, he need to talk with her a little at least to remove it from his system, she starts to dance ily looking directly at him, then she starts to go towards him, , good boy his he wants to do a lot of things with her a lot of bad, bad things... then she reach him and hug him and when she is going to kiss him... The hell is that!... What is that ing smell... he moves away from the girl, maybe the smell is coming from her...  maybe, maybe she… she fart?...

 

Youngbae slowly open his eyes the girl now banished and he only see his room, what the ing hell was that dream, but most important what is that smell.... He gets up from his bed and scans his room, all is ok, in his place but the smell is to strong, he gets up and opens the door to the hallway...

 

Room 2

 

“I'm the king of the world, the most handsome man on earth all the girls want me”... he’s enjoying his moment, “all the girls want me not my hyungs me, me, me and only me” *evil laugh*... Yeah he is enjoying.

 

A girl starts to scream to him "Oppa!! Oppa!! You're so handsome please marry me" he smiles but then another girl screams too "No Oppa, marry me not her" he smiles again and another one starts to scream too “no Oppa, no, no with them marry me Oppa you're so precious to me Oppa" the first one screams again "Oppa choose me!! Not them, I want to give you my everything" she smiles and emphasizes “My everything Oppa”

 

He grins and feels excited “Heol! Take that Jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung they want me and not you”

 

The girls keep screaming "Oppa!! Oppa!! Look at me Oppa, I love your eyes Oppa"

 

He grins again “Take that Seunghyun hyung!”

 

The girls continue to scream "Oppa, Oppa! You're so talented, I love all in you, your face, your voice, your... your.... Smell... Oppa why do you smell so bad? Oppa eww get away from me!!" she pushes him and then…

 

Pafff! Seungri open his eyes and found himself in the floor of his room, what the hell just happened with that girl who pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter