One Shot

One Shot

  ONE SHOT

 

5/13/16

(10:15 pm) Yeah he’s like already on his way over. Like right now. I don’t really know what to expect, it’s been awhile for me.

(10:16pm) Baek H: Dude it’ll be fine! I still can’t believe you’re gonna do a random internet hook up! I’m so envious!!

(10:22pm) Me either!

(10:22pm) Oh he’s here! Talk to you later ;)

(10:25pm) Baek H: GOOD LUCK!!! BE SAFE! WEAR PROTECTION! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

 

Chanyeol entered the apartment at 10:23pm. By 10:39 He had left.

 

(10:40pm) omg. Baek…. It’s already over…

(10:40pm) Baek H: NO WAY! What?!?!

(10:42pm) yeahh…. Glad I waited 4 years for that..

 

In those 16 minutes Chanyeol came into Kyungsoo’s apartment, came into him, and left. Briefly asking an awkward “So where’d you grow up?” as he slipped his pants back on, no hint of shame or guilt on his small face for how fast and quickly everything was over.

 

5/14/16

 

(11:45pm) Chanyeol: Hi

(11:45pm) Chanyeol: So.. you busy tonight? I had a great time last time.

(11:57pm) Um.. well I guess I’m not really doing anything.

(11:57pm) Chanyeol:  Awesome I’ll come right over.

 

 

“Baek help” Kyungsoo pleaded over the phone to his best friend.

“What’s up?”

“He’s coming over again. Ugh.”

“who is? Oh minute man!?” his best friend laughed

“Oh my god you’re a child… and it was at least 3 minutes..” Kyungsoo half heartily defended.

“Whatever Soo, He was so fast and didn’t even help you get off!! Why are you letting him come over again and defile you??”

“You act as if I’ve got a million cute tall boys begging to me baek. Maybe this time won’t be as bad..”

“Who are you trying to convince Soo? Me or yourself?” Baek asked causing Kyungsoo to go quiet. “Hey, you know, what do I know? I’ve been taking with Yixing for months and have still gotten only a feel up, I’m definitely no expert!” Baekhyun said trying to smooth things over with his friend.

“If it’s not better this time I probably won’t let him back over.” Kyungsoo says with conviction.

“He’s only got Last chance you knowwww” Baek sang in a low tone.

“no… you did not just quote B.a.p about my booty call… I really hate you..”

“I’M TOTALLY CHANGING HIS NAME FROM MINUTE MAN TO ONE SHOT!!! OMG SOO!” Baek exclaimed,

“…….soo?...Kyungsoo???? D.O KYUNGSOO DID YOU HANG UP ON ME??”

 

 

5/15/16

 

Voicemail 9:15am

“D.O KYUNGSOO ANSWER YOUR PHONE SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. WHAT THE . WHERE ARE YOU OMG. PLUS I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT WENT WITH ONE SHOT! CALL ME BACK AHHHHHHH.”

 

(10:32am) Baekhyun if you don’t stop calling me I’m going to cut your off and then you’ll never get anywhere with Yixing.

*10:33 Baek H calling*

*Missed call from Baek H*

(10:35am) Baek H: God damnit I know you’re awake…

 

After 3 more missed calls Kyungsoo decideds to put his friend out of his misery and answers the phone.

 

“Why are you ignoring meee?” baekhyun whined.

“I answered this time didn’t I? haha what’s up baek?” Kyungsoo joked trying to let his friend know he was just ing with him.

“Well I’m dying to know how was One shot!?”

“Well it lasted longer this time..” Kyungsoo said not sounding all that thrilled.

“Did he at least get you off this time in return?”

“No.. His mouth was there for like a second.. then it was gone.”  Kyungsoo sighed into the phone.

“Sorry boo, that’s really ty. Did you say anything after he finished?”

“Not really.. He pulled out and cleaned up a little bit, oh god get this. So he’s picking his underwear up off the floor and it’s silent in the room and he just goes “So what are those, Like genuine pigs?” in his deep voice..”

“Literally what the … How awkward can someone be? Did he just ask about the pigs and leave? Why do you let this dope touch you again??”

“Baek… He’s… he’s really really cute..”

“But he doesn’t even touch your . Dude. Find a better booty call!”

“……Anyways” Kyungsoo said trying to change the subject, “You had news?”

“OH YEAH!!” Baekhyun screeched in the phone. “I ALSO got laid last night!”

“you did not don’t lie.” Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes even tho he knew Baekhyun couldn’t see.

“YUP! I DID! Finally broke Yixing down… and Kris.. Kyungsoo.. Both BOTH OF THEM!” Baekhyun practley screamed.

“Good for you kid.. it’s about time.”

“Now only if we can get One shot to maybe give you One touch!!!” Baekhyun joked.

“….Soo?... Kyungsoo? Really did you hang up on me again!?!?...."

 

5/17/16

 

“I can’t believe this is the 4th night in a row he’s asked if I was busy. Like I do have a job.. who’s this all the damn time?” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“Maybe you’re just that damn good, Soo?” Baek tried to encourage.

“No there’s no way. Not good enough to be bothering me for 5 damn days.”

“Oh god he just sent another one. I’m telling him no this time. Literally my needs a rest. Even if it’s only being used for 5 minutes…”

“Aww poor One Shot is gonna have to jerk it like a normal weirdo.” Baek said with a mock sadness.

“Thing is, I’m not even doing anything tonight…. I’m probably just gonna lay on my floor and contemplate life..”

“It’s got to be better than short weird , even if he’s super hot.”

 

End.

 

 

A.N

This legit happened to my friend. I'm not even ting you. This was just a dumb fun thing. Hope you at least chuckled.