My J by Girls Generation(part 2)

HeartSongs

I seldom see him around.Maybe four times a week.I'm thinking if to whom he's giving that flowers.

"Taeyeon,would you come here?"

"Why, Ma?"

"Can you go to hospital and give this flowers to yuor Auntie?"

"Auntie is in the hospital/What happened?"

"She got sick.Don't worry, it is not that serious."

"Okay, I'll go now.Bye!"

 

~~000~~

"Excuse me,nurse.Where can I find my Auntie Kim?"

"She's in Room 202."

"Thank-you."And I go proceed to the elevator.

While I'm inside the elevator and as the door close.I made a glimpse outside and I saw that guy again.

"What he's doing here?"I ask myself curiously.Maybe he's visiting his relatives or friends.

I don't mind it seriously.Until I reach the Room 202,where Auntie's stay.

~~000~~

"Hi Auntie!How are you?Mama gives you this flowers.Are you done with your breakfast?"

I'm fine now.I need to rest at least three days more.I  took my breakfast a while ago.Thank-you!"

"Good to know you're okay now.Do you want something,Auntie?Anything?"

"Nothing,thanks for visiting .I need a rest so I will back to sleep.You can go now.Your cousin will be here soon.Be careful."

"I will,Auntie.Thank-you.Get well soon.Bye!"

I will go home now.As I walk out the door,I'm thinkig if I will see him again here.

"Hi!"

I stop.I heard a familiar voice from behind me.I look back and again I'm in the situation where I can't talk and even move my whole body but I only made this-smiled at him.Yay!blush

"Hello?".He's waving his hand in my face .

"Ah!Hi!".I don't know what's wrongwith me?Gee!What's the meaning of this?

"Do you still remember me?"

"Yeah,I still remember you."No matter how I try to stop what I feel,It seems every moment I see him I can't stop smiling.

"so,where will you go?"

"I'm going home now,how about you?"

"Just go outside and buy something to eat,Do you want to join me?

Is he inviting me to eat?with him?hhmmm...but I don't have enough money.

"Ah.."

"Don't worry,my treat."

"Are you sure?Ok!I will go."Am I look so hungry?no.haha

~~000~~

We buy ice cream in an ice cream store.Yes,ice cream is sweet but in what is happening today is for me is sweet.

I know this.He's so quiet.As I watch him,I can feel comfort on him.

"By the way,who do you visit in the hospital?"

His mood changed.I don't know if I've said something wrong.

"Is there's somethings wrong?

"Nothing..."

~~~~~~~~~~

until here for now...sorry if it is short...wait for the succeeding parts.thank you!

comment and suggestions ?