Final

Demons vs Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Demon vs Angel


Doyeon was talking to her father, the king of hell. He was discussing to doyeon how they despise angels, how they should kill them. Doyeon was only 8 years old but she needs to learn how to kill every angel she sees. But her father mention a particuar angel that she needs to kill, she needs to train herself so she can kill that angel.


"Doyeon, you're my only child and you'll soon rule hell. I need you to train, after 10 years I will send you to the earth, you need to kill the angel that the heaven will send.

You need to find that angel and kill it. I don't care how long it'll take, you just need to kill the angel. I NEED YOU TO KILL HER" the king devil said firmly


For the past 10 years doyeon was training hard, she had killed a lot. And the only thing in her mind is obey his father, kill that angel. They are demons, everyone in hell are bad and killers but they had loyalty, she could kill her father and rule the hell but she didn't because she has loyalty, same as the demons who work for her dad.

 


-

 


Doyeon was finally 18 years old, it's the year she will be send to earth and find the angel, the angel that the heaven said 'the guardian of earth'. There will be a war, a big war that can whip everything in the universe, demons, angels humans, earth? Evrything is inculded in this war, but the humans didn't know anything. Only the heaven and hell knows.


Doyeon was preparing herself to be send in earth. She was in her room, her red , hot room.


Her father came.


"My child, you need to be sent to earth, remember what we talked about, kill the angel. The angel will also find you to kill you also, they know I will send my only child. you need to be the first one to kill that angel" her father firmly said.


"Yes father"

 

-

 

The first time doyeon came to earth was really hard for doyeon, since she need to act like ahuman. How can a demon possibly act like a human, after months she got used to it. Doyeon realized that other humans are not that different to demons, but she've seen worst though.
It's been 5 years since she left hell to search for that particular angel. She had killed many angels in this human world but she didn't had her luck, none of that angels was the one she was looking for.


Doyeon is now 24 years old. She had been in earth long enough that she started to feel human, she was living on earth as a human, what to expect? But she never forgot her mission. She lived her life in earth. She's starting to feel mercy, everytime she kills, she thinks twice. But she does it anyways.


-


In a white wall apartment, doyeon laying in the bed but she's not alone.


Doyeon is cuddling with a girl in the bed, she was cute, she's tiny. Doyeon loves to cuddle with her.


It was doyeon's 8th year in earth, as much as she hate it, she felt human for the past 3 years. She fell in love with this girl named yoojung.


They met in a mall 3 years ago, where doyeon bumped into yoojung. she's about to kill her, but youjung smiled apologizing to doyeon when a matter of fact it's doyeon's fault. As doyeon sees the girl apologizing, she felt weird, she felt something weird in her heart. And it all started there.


Doyeon didn't plan to love, doyeon didn't even know what love is. But now she felt it, she felt it with a human. She didn't expect this to happen, it just did.

 


-

 


Yoojung was out of the bed to cook foods for them. Doyeon was sitting on the edge of the bed thinking.
It's been 8 years but I haven't find that angel, there's no day wasted just to find that angel. I need to find that angel and kill it. Time is running and the war is getting nearer.
And then she thought of yoojung, what wil happened to them when the war starts, she can't lose yoojung, doyeon loves her but she knows the entire human race will be gone after this war. Doyeon thought she needs to spend all her time with yoojung, they've been together for 3 years, she didn't it would be that short.


Doyeon got up and walk to the kitchen. She slid for hands around yoojung's waist and kissed the top of the crown of her head.


"I love you so much, you don't know how much, I've never love someone other than you"


That was true, she never loved anyone or anything other than yoojung, demons are not allowed to love.


Yoojung turn around to face doyeon and gave her sweetest sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter