Play No Games

Terrible Boyfriend Issues

To Do: Let her know she's wanted.

Not to do: Don't ignore her or make her seem that your issues are way more important than the way she feels.

 

You'd think this would be easy, give her what she wants, don't be a hoe, don't text anyone on your phone, feed her. It'll keep her happy. Girls are not that simple. Although she doesn't mind any of this, me not talking to anyone else, and keeping her happy by feeding her, sometimes she'll have feelings and you need to watch over them or she will think you're not listening to her. 

"Kris! Kris~!" 

"Amber, Amber!"

"I want to let you know-" She pauses for a second, smiling fron ear to ear. 

For a moment I was confused, was she going to ever finish her sentence? I was reading over a contract from one company and then the contract of this company and comparing benefits. I didn't like it here anymore. I didn't like the way I was being treated, didn't like the neglect and I wasn't too fancy on the idea of not being able to showcase my true talent. I started to hate the company I was in and the only good to come about was the people who were trapped here with me, especially her.

"Well Amber?" 

"I wanted to tell you that I love you."

I barely looked up at her, I knew this was a prank to fool my feelings for her. In honesty, I loved her too she meant the world to me. She was my friend but I couldn't understand why she'd like someone like me when she can get anyone, someone nicer, fresh cut and isn't planning on leaving the company. Someone like Henry or maybe that Eric Nam or Chanyeol, someone of the sorts.

"Why?"

"Well uh because! " She smiled and held up a picture of her dog, the doggie she loved and admire and obsess for for so long, "My puppy told me to." 

"So now he can talk?"

"He could always talk, he likes you the most." I sighed and turned around," I like your dog too." Walking out on her and the ways she felt for me.