D-9

taeten moments

screw this i'm gonna post it this is 3131 words wtf i didnt think it'd be this long idk wth did i do help me lol this is word vomit ic ant imma shut up now pls tell me if i got smth wrong or if i missed smth bcs i am out of my wits rn lol xx

 

 

-----

 

 

 

Nine days before Christmas, Ten woke up to a smiling Taeyong standing before him with a tray in his hands. The older smiled fondly at him. Ten sat up and yawned.

 

“What’s this for, hyung?” Ten asks through a yawn.

 

“Nothing, just wanted to do something special for my baby,” Taeyong replies. He leans in and kisses Ten on the corner of his lips.

 

Taeyong placed the tray on Ten’s lap. The latter salivated as he smelled the delicious breakfast his lover cooked for him. there were three kinds of chocolate sauces surrounding the pancakes Taeyong prepared for him. There were also berries in one bowl, what seems like a salad in another, a tall glass of orange juice and a note saying “Good morning” with a heart.

 

“You are so perfect. I love you so much right now,” Ten groans. He pulls the older for a kiss on the lips but Taeyong stops him with a hand on his face.

 

“You haven’t brushed your teeth, yet. I don’t wanna kiss you,” the brunet male says.

 

Ten pouted. He stood up, cursing his boyfriend under his breath as he did so, and went for the bathroom. He brushed his teeth quite begrudgingly. When he was finished, he pounced on his boyfriend, surprising him, held Taeyong’s face between his hands and kissed him. Everything on the tray would’ve made a mess because of Ten’s attack, but, thankfully, Taeyong had already predicted the boy’s next move and placed the food on their bedside table.

 

“There,” the younger announces proudly, making Taeyong chuckle.

 

“Alright, alright,” the older says once Ten has calmed down. “Eat up before I eat you,” he growls.

 

The Thai boy purrs and nuzzles the junction between Taeyong’s neck and shoulder. He bites the skin there, eliciting a grunt from the boy below him. He looked up at the older innocently. His boyfriend chuckled at him and switched their places.

 

“I’m full, but, for you, baby, I always have room for more,” Taeyong whispers into Ten’s ear.

 

 

On the 17th, Taeyong took Ten to the park.

 

“Where are we going, really?” Ten asks his mysterious boyfriend.

 

Taeyong had randomly asked him to get dressed a few minutes ago, but he didn’t say where they were going. He had asked him loads of times when they were getting ready, walking to the car and, now, as they’re driving to wherever Taeyong is taking him.

 

“It won’t be much of a surprise if I told you, now, would it?” The older says.

 

Ten rolled his eyes. He loves surprises, but he hates it when he knows there’s gonna be a surprise. Because, then, he’ll wrack his mind for an answer.

 

“You’ll love the surprise, I promise. And we’re almost there,” Taeyong interjects.

 

The Thai boy looked out the window, slightly recognizing the way they’re going. He’s pretty sure that he’s been in this side of the city before. They’ve taken this route many times.

 

“Why are we going to the park at this time?” Ten asks.

 

His boyfriend shushed him and told him to be patient. The younger pouted and slumped back to his seat. Taeyong chuckled as he heard Ten mumbling something about never telling him anything and stupid Taeyong and his stupid surprises.

Finally, they reached their destination. Ten got out of the car as soon as Taeyong turned the engine off. He had his arms around his body, glaring at the ground he’s walking on. The older just laughed at his actions, getting out of the car himself then locking it. He speed walked to catch up with the sulking boy.

 

“Baby, wait,” Taeyong says as he pulled Ten’s arm.

 

The latter glared at him and swatted his hand away. He growled when Taeyong gripped onto his arm again. The Korean male laughed again, his eyes turning into pretty crescents that Ten swears could replace the moon because of how beautiful they are. But he stood his ground and scowled at the older.

 

“I hate you,” Ten hisses. “Why did you even bring me here?”

 

“If you would just listen to me for a second, I’ll tell you,” Taeyong reasons. “Look.”

 

Taeyong held his shoulder, his hands warm compared to the cold winter breeze, then turned him to the left where beautiful lights twinkled and shone. Ten’s eyes sparkled with the lights. His lips turned into a grin unconsciously as he looked at trees, buildings that stood by the park, benches, gazebos and, even, stalls that are decorated with festive lights that illuminated the night. Red, green, blue, white and yellow colors stood out among the others. The bright place screamed Christmas and festivities. It reminded Ten of Thailand, of his family, of home.

 

Home. Ten glanced at Taeyong. The older smiled at him. His family, his friends, his old school and his house are in Thailand, but Taeyong is home. Taeyong makes him feel warm and loved, and cherished, and cared for.

 

The Thai male walked closer to his lover. He threaded his hands into the older’s hair and pulled him close. He smiled shyly then closed his eyes and kissed him.

 

“I love you,” Ten confesses.

 

 

The next day, Taeyong brought him home where they spent time with the former’s family. Their dog, Ruby, immediately ran into Taeyong’s arms as soon as she saw him. Ten watched, amused, as the puppy and nuzzled Taeyong’s face.

 

“I am not going to kiss you until you’ve washed your face,” the younger says as he walked away from Taeyong and into the living room where Taeyong’s older sister sat, waiting for them.

 

“Hi, noona,” Ten greets.

 

The older Lee squealed and ran into his embrace. The Thai male let out an oof sound as she bumped into him. She hugged him tightly and Ten reciprocated the action by hugging her just as tight.

 

“Careful,” the older woman chides. “Wouldn’t wanna crush your nephew, would you?”

 

“Nephew?” Ten gasps. “You’re pregnant?!”

 

“Yes!” she screeches. The two squealed and jumped around the living room while hugging each other. “We aren’t sure if it’s a boy, yet, but I have my fingers crossed.”

 

“Boy or girl, it won’t matter. I’m sure your baby will be loved by everyone,” the younger cheers.

 

Ten felt an arm wrapping around his shoulder and sees Taeyong stand beside him. He grinned at his boyfriend and squealed internally at the thought of having a baby around.

 

“What’s everyone squealing about?” the younger Lee asks. “It’s not like it’s Ten’s first time here,” he chuckled.

 

“Hyung!” Ten squeals. “Noona is pregnant!”

 

Taeyong’s eyes widened. He babbled as he looked for the words to say. The other looked shocked beyond belief.

 

“I’m gonna be an uncle,” he finally says when he recovered from the shock.

 

Ten and his older sister laughed at his reaction. Then they started squealing again as they talked of the things that could happen when the baby arrives. The two looked like fangirls talking about their idols. Taeyong found it cute. Their squealing session was cut short when Mrs. Lee called her daughter to help her in the kitchen. She groaned but she still went to the kitchen to help her.

 

“Wow,” Ten whispers, dazed.

 

Taeyong’s arms s around the Thai male’s waist and pulled him close. Ten smiled unconsciously, facing his boyfriend.

 

“We’re gonna be uncles,” Taeyong says. “In a few months, there will be a tiny person that will bother us, pull our hair, give us a really hard time and that we’ll surely spoil.”

 

The younger laughed. “If you put it that way, it sounds bad,” Ten retorts. “We will love him or her, no matter what.”

 

The other male nodded. “Yeah, we will,” he agrees. “I love you so much, do you know that?”

 

“Of course, you do,” Ten teases. “I love you, too, baby,” he replies with a chuckle when the older pouts.

 

Taeyong grinned at his cute boyfriend. He leaned in and kissed the younger on the lips. Ten kisses him back for a moment, but pushed him away when he realizes that Taeyong hasn’t washed his face, yet.

 

“Hyung!” he whines then groans. “You taste like a dog. I love you, really, but, honestly, hyung, that’s just disgusting.” The Korean male chuckled.

 

 

Six days before Christmas, Taeyong took Ten out to a fancy restaurant.

 

“Hyung, why are we here?” Ten asks with a grin on his face.

 

The couple are seated on a table near the floor to ceiling window that has the most beautiful view of Seoul. Taeyong’s wearing a navy blue sweater over a turtle neck and skinny jeans with black sneakers while Ten’s rocking a white shirt over a red plaid shirt and his black leather jacket paired up with washed jeans and his favorite white sneakers.

 

“Well, I haven’t taken you on a proper date, so I’m gonna take you on one,” Taeyong answers.

 

Ten gaped at him. His boyfriend is a simple guy and he loves that about him. But, really, a date in a five-star restaurant that serves tiny servings for an unbelievably expensive price? No, that’s just not very Taeyong-like. Ten prefers Taeyong’s home-cooked meals and a picnic in a park or a beach or a forest somewhere.

 

“Hyung, let’s just go to McDonalds and have a proper date,” Ten suggests. “You probably waited for weeks for this reservation, but, baby, I’d rather eat instant ramen with you at home than pay for an expensive meal--” he cuts himself off, realizing something. Taeyong opens his mouth to say something but was stopped by Ten. “…Wait, you must like this restaurant that’s why we’re here. Oh, God, I’m so inconsiderate. You know what, it’s okay. Let’s just eat here,” he rambles.

 

“Baby,” the older male interrupts him. “I thought you’d want to have a date on a fancy restaurant once in a while, so, I brought you here.” He grinned sheepishly. “But, I guess you’re more down-to-earth than I thought.” Taeyong brought his boyfriend’s hand to his lips and kissed the back of it.

 

Ten smiled gently at him. “So, McDonald’s it is, then?”

 

 

D-5, Taeyong and Ten went to an amusement park.

 

Ten screamed happily as they rode the roller coaster. Taeyong looked out of his wits while his hands gripped on the railing tightly, his knuckles turning white yet he was the one who insisted on riding because the younger’s eyes shined when he saw the dangerous ride.

 

When they got off, Ten was rambling about how fun it was and that he wanted to do it again. He looked at his boyfriend and frowned when he saw that he was looking green.

 

“Are you okay, hyung?” he asked worriedly.

 

Taeyong nodded and smiled a little to show that he’s fine, but he wasn’t buying it. He held the older’s hand and kissed his cheek.

 

“I’m sorry you had to do that because of me. You could’ve told me that you can’t ride roller coasters!” he exclaimed with a pout.

 

Taeyong massaged his temples. “It’s okay. I enjoyed it though it’s really dizzying,” he replied. “I’d do anything for you, baby.”

 

 

On the 21st, Taeyong brought Ten to a camping trip in the woods with their friends.

 

They set up tents and gathered wood for the fire. Taeyong cooked a lot of food for their friends who have black holes for stomachs. They immediately devoured the older male’s food as soon as he placed the containers on the table.

 

“You guys are animals,” Taeyong retorted as he watched his friends feast on the food he had brought. (Though he was secretly glad that they liked it.)

 

As the sun set and welcomed the cold night, they started the fire and gathered around it. They sang songs that reminded them of their younger years and shared stories that made them nostalgic. Taeil even became a little emotional while they were reminiscing of the wonderful past they all shared together.

 

Taeyong pulled Ten closer to his side and squeezed their intertwined hands. This little group of theirs is family. All of the people he’s with right now are his brothers. Their friendship is a bond that is strong enough to withstand any kind of obstacle. What they have right now is happiness. This is family. This is home.

 

 

On the seventh day, Taeyong did whatever Ten wanted.

 

Ten gasped for air when he pulled away from their heated kiss. Taeyong’s hand are everywhere, every inch of skin that he touches burns, the places where he left hickeys are tingling and his exploring fingers feeds the fire in his stomach. It’s suffocating, but still not enough. When it comes to Taeyong, it’s never enough. Ten is choking and he relishes it, loves the way his lover abuses him.

 

“I love you, hyung,” he pants. “Do whatever you want to me, please. I’m yours, my body is yours. Ruin me.”

 

 

The next day, Taeyong gave Ten a ring.

 

“Hyung,” Ten stammered. “What’s this?”

 

The younger male looked at the silver band in his boyfriend’s hands. The latter was sitting quietly beside him when he nonchalantly presented the ring to him as the variety show they were watching was still playing but completely forgotten.

 

“A ring,” Taeyong said casually, shrugging.

 

“I know it’s a ring, but why are you giving me this?” he asked, exasperated.

 

“It’s a promise ring, silly,” the older explained. “It’s too early to propose. You’re still in college and your parents don’t want to give you away, yet.”

 

“Yet?” Ten exclaimed. “So, you’ve been thinking about it?”

 

“Yeah, I mean, I love you, so why wouldn’t I?” his boyfriend said sincerely.

 

Ten’s expression softened. “How do you do that?” he asked, sounding a little offended. “How do you make me fall harder for you with just words?”

 

“It’s my talent,” Taeyong said cheekily.

 

“Oh, you,” he snapped at the older.

 

Despite that, he pounced on Taeyong and kissed him. His boyfriend is so perfect. He can’t even believe that the scrawny guy from his Science class back in high school has grown into this beautiful man that he calls his boyfriend.

 

“Put the ring on it,” Ten said when they pulled away, making them both laugh.

 

The former extended his hand in front of Taeyong and the older gladly put the ring on his finger. How Taeyong knew the exact size of his finger, he doesn’t know. But it’s still romantic as .

 

 

On the day before Christmas, the couple spent it cuddling on their bed.

 

It was a lazy Saturday for the both of them. They didn’t want to do anything or move any of their aching limbs because of their intense lovemaking the night before. They didn’t even make an effort to put on some clothes. The couple just lied in the spoiled sheets of their messy bed with their bare skins touching, legs intertwined and sharing their body heat to each other.

 

They both knew that all the blissful days they spent together would lead to this.

 

Taeyong urged his groggy boyfriend to get up. Ten’s flight is at eleven and it was already a quarter to seven. They need to travel at least 45 minutes to get to the airport and Ten moves likes a sloth. He threatened to punish him if he doesn’t get up immediately, making Ten stand up so quickly his head spun for a minute. Taeyong laughed as the latter growled playfully in his ear while they were walking towards their bathroom. It’s safe to say that they had a very hot shower. The older got out the shower first to cook breakfast and Ten was whining and asking him for another round of steaming . They really needed to hurry and if he indulged his boyfriend, they wouldn’t stop until he’s sated.

 

Taeyong headed to the kitchen with only his boxers on, partly to tease Ten and, also, because they were in a hurry. He quickly whipped up some sandwiches then went to their closet to find something decent to wear. Ten came out of the bathroom as he was putting his sweater on. He was wrapped up in a white robe, hair still wet and cheeks flushed.

 

“Get dressed and do it quickly,” the older ordered.

 

He looked at the watch on his wrist and it read 8:20 am. Ten needs to be there before 10 am. If they get going at 9 am, they might make it.

 

“Baby,” he called the male who was about to reach for a shirt. “Just do your make up in the car, okay? We need to get going.”

 

The younger hummed in acknowledgment. If there’s one thing that he learned from being with Taeyong all these years, it’s to do his make up in a moving vehicle. But he wasn’t in the mood to be adventurous today and his make up is already packed.

 

“My make up is in my luggage already. I wasn’t really planning on putting anything on today,” he mumbled mindlessly as he looked for his jacket.

 

He quickly put his attire on, wore his shoes and dried and styled his hair. He was finished in less than thrity minutes. And that’s impressive for someone like Ten. Taeyong applauded when he emerged from their bedroom. His wonderful boyfriend carried his luggage and placed it by the entryway as he was getting ready.

 

“Let’s go, babe,” Ten said.

 

They got in Taeyong’s car and drove silently to the airport. A song by a group called 127 played in the radio as they eat the sandwiches the older prepared.

 

Once they reached the airport, Taeyong helped his boyfriend with his luggage. They stood outside by the bay. Whenever Ten goes to Thailand, he never lets Taeyong see him go. He’s pretty sure the latter will cry if he does. The younger took a step closer towards the slightly taller male. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s neck, pulled him close then kissed him on the lips. Some people stared at them as they kissed. Yet, he didn’t care. He loves Taeyong and he’s not ashamed of it.

 

“I love you so much, hyung,” Ten confessed. “I’ll be back on the 29th, okay?”

 

“I love you, too, baby,” Taeyong replied with a cheeky smile.

 

He took his luggage and went in after saying good bye to his beloved hyung. Ten went through the usual boring stuff when they got there. He wasn’t as nervous anymore since he’s been flying in and out of the country for years, now. Only one thing’s running in his mind. He misses Taeyong already.

 

He was seated somewhere near the window, listening to music, when his phone vibrated. He looked at the device and smiled when he saw Taeyong’s name.

 

 

 

From: Jeonjaleinji

 

 

Have a safe flight babe

xx

 

 

 

-----

I just ship ten and jeonjaleinji so much