Color Me: Curious

Color Me: Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kevin had chosen the wrong time to walk outside wearing a white t-shirt. Crowds of enthusiastic students flew past him in bunches as the blonde made his way towards the grocery store. Of course his mother wanted him to go out on one of the busiest days for pedestrian traffic. Local high schools flooded the area where he lived and the students had just been released for the summer holidays. Cheering and roaring could be heard throughout the streets of Seoul as Kevin tried to ease past them. If he could just make it to the store…. 

After walking a bit further, rounding a few more corners, Kevin began to think he was safe, and then….it hit him, quite literally. Blinking in shock, the blonde coughed as he was abruptly pelted with colored chalk. It covered most of his clothes, his hair, and some of his face even. He stood there, hands out to the sides, still more shocked than anything and was just about to look for his assailant when someone grabbed his arm roughly. 

“Thought you could get away clean, huh? No way dude! All the students are playing!” 
Kevin opened his mouth, eyes widening as another boy grabbed his other arm and he was being drug into the fray of students. “Hey I’m not– “ But he was manhandled into the gates of a large field where student of every age were throwing the colored chalk at each other. He didn’t even have time to protest as he suddenly found himself ducking and running from the mess. He backed into a wall and cowered slightly, hoping if he made himself smaller, maybe no one would attack him anymore. Curled into a ball like that, he winced as various colors hit him in the back of the shirt. This would be fun to explain to his mother. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter