Chapter 1 - Confession

Late Night Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon's P.O.V.

It's 3:49 am and I just got back in the dorm. I opened the door and found Soonyoung sleeping on the couch. Confused, I walked over to wake him up. Before I could do that, he shifted in his seat and mumbled something even I can barely here. I moved closer and heard him mumble again. "Why don't you love me Jihoon-ah?"

 

My eyes widened at what I heard. Did I hear him correctly? Did he really say that? Was he messing with me? I just shrugged at the thought. I tried shaking Hoshi to wake him up. It didn't work. I slapped him pretty hard on his cheek but his head just swayed. I was running out of ideas on how to wake him up but I remembered something that used to work when we were younger.

 

I put my hands on either side of his stomach and started tickling him. Almost immediately, his eyes shot up and he started wiggling and laughing hard. It worked. He's still as ticklish as ever. Soonyoung, trying hard to pry my hands of him, failed and fell off the couch with a thud.

 

Concerned, I held out my hand to help him up. "Are you okay Hosh?" I asked him. He ignored my hand and stood up on his own. He glared at me with his 10:10 eyes and said "Why would you do that to someone who stayed up this late just to wait for you to come home?" I retreated my hand, put it on my waist and raised an eyebrow at him. "Did I ask you to wait for me?" I asked starting to get annoyed. Try producing the music for a group until 3 in the morning, come home to this and try not getting annoyed. I was tired as it is. I was just concerned for him that he wasn't comfortable sleeping in the couch.

 

"I just came home from the studio producing our song and you yell at me for waking you up to make you move to your bedroom?! Well I'm so so sorry to hear that!" I yelled and stormed out to go to my team's bedroom. Before I could reach the door, I felt two arms hug my waist and a weight on my shoulder. 

 

"Hey Jihoon-ah~ I'm sorry. I didn't know you were just concerned for me. It's just that I actually waited for you to tell you something. Please forgive me Jihoon-ah~" Hoshi whispered to my ear.

 

I don't know what to say. He would never hug me on purpose. Soonyoung will only do this on music shows, fansigns or anywhere the fans can see because he considered this as just fan service. He let go of me and turned me around. I looked up and saw his tired eyes with a bit of sadness in them. 

 

"What is it?" I asked while glaring at him, still a bit angry. "Huh?" He replied. I sighed. If he's just joking around, I'd like to go to bed, I'm too tired for jokes. "What was it you were going to tell me?" I asked again, trying hard not to lose my patience.

 

"Oh~ That! Can we move to the couch? I don't want the members to hear what I have to say." He said to me while pulling me to the living room. We sat down but he said nothing. He just looked at his lap. "Look, if you don't want to talk just tell me some other time okay? I'm tired--" I didn't finish my sentence 'cause he cut me off. "No! Wait Jihoon! I'll talk. I'll talk okay? I just don't know how to start." He looked at his lap again.

 

"Is it really that im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter