prologue

beauty and the beast OPPS cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"omma,it's hurt."little alice rubbed her left knee.her eyes full with tears.she crying,not because she fall.but because her mother keep yelling,scolding her instead of give her any treatment.

mrs jung roll her eyes.

"i already told you!don't go there don't go there.that place is dangerous.but you never hear me.No one ever hear what i say,now look at your knee!"crossed her arms,she repeat what she says a few moment ago,again.Little alice tightened her fist before give mrs jung a scawl.she know well,this was her fault.she shouldn't follow her friends to that old creepy abandoned bungalow on the hill. If she listen to what her mom says before.this wouldn't happen.but her other mind can't accept the truth,that her mom just ignore her bleeding knee and her pain.

"i hate you mom!i hate you!"little alice yelled before run away. after she thought she was far anough from her mother sight,she walk slowly heading to the mini playground and hide under the sliding board.

"i hate you mom.why you act like that why?tsk tsk tsk."she cry and cry untill a few minutes later a small hand give her a cute little handkerchief with elephant doodles on it.she take it and wipe her tears.a boy who seems like was around her age sit beside her.he stared into her teary eyes.

"what's going on?"

"why are you crying?"

"why you knee bleeding?"

"are you hungry?"

"do you want me to bring you to the hospital?"

"i have candy,do you want?"

he asked a lot of question and it's make...alice felt so damn annoyed.

his luck because she not even in mood to scold anyone right now.

"my mom...i fall...she yelled.."little alice muttered slowly uneasy since that boy keep staring at her like a creep with those big rounded eyes.

"eoh?why your mom yell at you if you fall?"that boy sighed."are she not your mom?"

"what do you means?she my mom.she born me."

"nonono.if she was your mom.she not gonna scold you.a re she is your stepmother?your father married again?"little alice hit that boy's head. That boy rub his head.it's hurt but as a little boy (not girl) he can't grumble. big boy don't cry.at least that was what his parents teach him.

"yahh!stop it.you are not helping me.just go away.so i could continue crying.tsk tsk."

tears keep falling down.that boy look at little alice with guilty face.

"but i already help you with that-that handkerchief."he grinned awkwardly.his face show that he really feels guilty. little alice flashed him a glare.

"nahh take this back,and go away.shhu shhhu."she give him a wet handkerchief while make an annoyed face.

"ok chill..i don't need that anymore.you wet it."

there was an awkward silence filled in the air for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter