Remember Me Part. 1: Forever With You (Kryber)

Random Shots For Ya All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- SOOJUNG-AH! LOOK, LOOK!

 

 

Krystal turned around and rolled her eyes as soon as she saw who was calling her so eagerly. Oh, how much she hated herself for turning around in the first place.

 

 

- What is it Liu? - She asked coldly -. And be fast, I have class.

 

- You see, I got tickets for the a movie. I was wondering if you - Amber smiled shyly -. I was wondering if you were interested - She added.

 

- Movie?

Krystal raised an eyebrow and took the tickets from Amber's hands.

- Thanks for the tickets - Krystal raised the tickets with a sarcastic smile -. I'll use them well.

 

With that said, Krystal turned around and walked away leaving a stunned and dissapointed Amber standing still, blinking.

 

- What just happened?

- You, my friend - Minho put his arm around Amber -, just got rejected - He said with a sigh -. And robbed too, actually.

- Damn.

 

 

>>>

 

 

- Soojung-ah, do you want to have lunch with me?

 

- I'll have lunch with my friends, thank you - Krystal took her backpack and threw a last glare at Amber before walking towards Sulli, her best friend.

 

- Bye Hyung! - Sulli waved at Amber before walking away with Krystal.

 

Amber did a small wave even though Sulli couldn't see it because the latter had already walk away. Letting out a sigh, Amber decided to do as she always does when Krystal rejects her: to go to the music room.

 

She entered the empty room and closed the door slowly; she sat down on the cold floor and took off the lunch she had originally made for Krystal, but due to the rejection, she had to it herself. It wasn't so bad tho, eating meat was never wrong for her.

 

- Is that meat?

 

- AH! - Amber jumped when she felt someone breathing on her neck.

She turned around and spotted her friend Eric with his swollen eyes looking at the plate Amber was holding.

- YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! 

 

- Don't be a cry baby - Eric sat down beside the tomboy -. Gimme.

 

- What? No - Amber frowned -. Go look for your own fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter