Princess Ellie

Princess Ellie - Woohyun

Birds happily called their morning song, rays of sunlight basked through the open windows casting morning shadows across the hardwood floors. A pair of footsteps padded down the hallway and into the kitchen as a pair of arms slowly wrapped around you before a body pressed against your back.

“Good morning gorgeous” Your husband, Woohyun, whispered into your ear as his head rested on your shoulder, his hands secured around your waist.

“Good morning, Hyun” You smiled, pouring a few more Goldfish crackers into a bag for Ellie. Zipping up the bag, you turned your head and pressed your lips against Woohyun’s cheek.

“Can I help at all?” Woohyun questioned, a smile forming on his lips as he stood upright, his hands resting on your hips.

“Do you want to go see if Ellie is awake? You two will need to leave soon if you don’t want to keep your members waiting” You turned around in his arms, leaning against the counter top as your arms lifted until they rested on the top of his strong shoulders.

“I’d love to” Woohyun smiled with his response, leaning in, he pressed his lips against your cheek causing a smile to curl on your lips.

“Anything else?” He questioned softly, pulling his lips away from your skin as his forehead rested against yours.

“Maybe one thing” You smirked as one of your hands cradled his head, your fingers running through his hair as you guided his lips to yours. Happily following your lead, his lips pressed against yours sharing a love filled, warm kiss to start the day off right.

After a moment or two, the two of you pulled away leaving a matching smile on both of your lips.

“I’ll be right back” Woohyun rubbed your hip gently as your arms fell from his form.

Watching him walk away, you couldn’t help but smile your heart filling with love for the man that swept you off of your feet. Resuming packing some snacks for Ellie, you placed her snacks in her purple flower metal lunchbox. Adding a small water bottle, you looked over the snacks before readying yourself for your groups’ practice.

Meanwhile, Woohyun softly knocked on Ellie’s door. The white door covered in drawings of fairies, flowers, butterflies and princesses along with her name outlined in black on one paper.

“Ellie?” Woohyun opened the door, not hearing her voice on the other side. Poking his head inside, he smiled seeing her room still dark, her tiny form cuddled under her bed sheets. Her favorite blanket between her arms and her hair slightly pulled out of her ponytail.

Shuffling over to her bed, Woohyun gently rubbed his hand along her back, trying to wake her gently. “Good Morning, Princess”

“Not done with my dream yet” Ellie mumbled, curling around her blanket.

“Can Daddy get you dressed then you can finish your dream?” Woohyun eased himself down onto the edge of her bed.

“Okay” She whispered as her arms released her blanket and opened her arms for her dad to take her, while her eyes were still closed.

Sliding his hands around her torso, Woohyun lifted her up into his arms as he stood up and walked over to the closet. Resting her head against his shoulder, her arms folded between her body and his as she relaxed and slipped back asleep. Woohyun choose a cute pink shirt with ruffles along the hem of the short sleeves and collars. Pulling out overalls that would go over the shirt, he smiled and walked back over to her bed and carefully laid her down among the covers.

Stirring slightly, Ellie, settled back down after rubbing her eyes with a yawn. Woohyun removed her nightgown with care as he maneuvered her arms into the shirt as he pulled it over her torso. Changing her diaper, he slid on the overalls as they were cut off cutely above her knees and three flowered embroidered on the single pocket on the chest. With Ellie fully dressed, he carefully lifted her back into his arms as he walked out, his eyes immediately finding you.

“How late are you going to be tonight?” Woohyun questioned, catching your attention, you slipped your fully filled water bottle into the side of your gym bag.

“I’m not sure, hopefully between dinner and bedtime” You placed your bag on top of the large island where the other bags were placed.

“We will be expecting you then” Woohyun smiled and rubbed your back as you noticed your daughter sleeping on his shoulder.

“Mind if I do her hair?” You questioned as Woohyun shook his head from side to side.

Watching you curiously as to how you were going to accomplish doing her hair while she was laying on him. Undoing her hair tie, you carefully released her hair and ran your fingers through her hair before gathering it all up, once more and sectioning it off into thirds.

Laying one section over the other, you braided her hair and tied it off at the end as you pressed your lips against her temple.

“That’s one thing I still need to learn” Woohyun whispered as he rubbed Ellie’s back sweetly.

“Don’t worry, practice makes perfect” You kissed his cheek before turning around and grabbing some white sandals and slipping them on Ellie’s feet before buckling them.

“I made her a little lunchbox and there is some activities in your backpack for her, I packed you a few snacks as well” You let your eyes wonder over the bags on the counter as Woohyun just stood there and smiled.

“Thank you, we will work hard today” Woohyun pressed his lips against your temple.

“If you need-”

“anything, don’t hesitate to call” Woohyun finished your sentence, knowing the two of you go through this every time you both have to work at the same time.

Neither one of you wanting to pay for a nanny or ship Ellie off to her grandparent’s house all of the time. The two of you made special arrangements in order to keep Ellie a secret from the fans as well as your relationship with one another and the wedding five years ago.

“Be good” You smiled and pecked Woohyun’s lips once more and pressed a kiss among Ellie’s beautiful black hair.

“See you later love” Woohyun waved to you as you grabbed your bags, slipped on your shoes and headed out to the car for practice.

A few minutes later, the Infinite van pulled up in front of their apartment. Slipping on his shoes and grabbing a jacket for both him and Ellie, he gathered all of the bags before heading out the front door and locking it behind him.

Dongwoo happily opened the door and Sungyeol stepped out of the van, grabbing the bags and loading them into the back as Woohyun climbed in, minding Ellie in her sleeping state.

Sitting next to Dongwoo, Woohyun moved Ellie in his arms so she was laying in his arms while Sungyeol loaded into the van and closed the door behind him. Buckling themselves in, the van then headed off to Woollim’s building.

“Why is Ellie still sleeping?” Dongwoo leaned over, his fingertips brushing over her cheek and tucking some loose hairs behind her ear.

“She must be growing, _______ took her out yesterday and they went to the park and stayed up late watching a movie.” Woohyun gazed down at his daughter, admiring her with all his heart.

“You should really set a bedtime” Sunggyu advised, his head resting against the head rest.

“We figure if she is tired then she will just sleep, we can’t really have her schedule between both of ours” Woohyun explained as Hoya looked down at the little girl in Woohyun’s arms.

“I really like her outfit today” Sungjong leaned up and commented, his chin and hands rested on the seat.

“Thank you, I dressed her this morning” Woohyun stated proudly as it started to lightly sprinkle rain outside.

“Is this her jacket?” Sungyeol questioned grabbing the little panda hoodie and holding it up in the air.

“Mhmmm” Woohyun hummed

“We should put it on her so she won’t get wet!” Hoya suggested as Sungyeol handed the jacket to Hoya. Woohyun agreed and sat her up, letting her lean against him as Hoya carefully guided her arms into the sleeves and zipped up the front.

“Ah~! That is super cute!” Dongwoo gushed happily, pulling the hood, with large Panda eyes and ears, over her head.

“We’re here” The manager announced as he began to pull into the large crowd of people and cameras.

Everyone in the van unbuckled themselves and pulled on their backpacks and readied themselves with the crowd. Woohyun kissed Ellie’s head before making sure she was all zipped up and tugged the hood a little more over her eyes.

The door opened as Woohyun stayed behind, letting the other members take the camera’s attention as the manager slipped into the back seat. Shuffling Ellie from Woohyun to the manager, Woohyun pulled his backpack on and stepped out of the van before the manager rested Ellie’s head against his shoulder.

Walking through the crowds, Woohyun kept his head down as the manager made sure to bring Ellie through the crowds safely, making them believe that the little girl he was carrying was his.

The bright flashes of the cameras and the screams and questions that bombarded the members woke Ellie, her eyes opening and peering out from under the hood as she gripped the manager jackets tightly.

“Daddy, I’m scared” She whispered, her eyes looking around at all of the strange faces moving closer around them.

“Just a few more seconds” The manager whispered and patted her back as she didn’t recognize the voice that tried to reassure her. Lifting her head, the manager brought her head back down onto his shoulder before they walked through the doors and around the corner where Woohyun waited anxiously.

Lifting his hand, the manager let Ellie raise her head once he walked around the corner.

“Daddy!” Ellie called as Woohyun held his hands open and she moved her body into his hands and wrapped her arms and legs around her dad tightly.

“Thanks Manager” Woohyun bowed as Ellie turned around, “He is a good guy, can you say thank you to him for keeping you safe?”

“Thank you Momager” Ellie tried her hardest to pronounce the hard words.

“You’re welcome” The manager removed his mask as she saw it was a familiar face.

Bringing her head back into Woohyun’s neck, she wrapped her arms around his neck as Woohyun headed down the halls to the meeting about the new album and deciding on the pictures to put in it.

Entering the room, Ellie perked her head up, seeing the members playing around before the manager walked in. Woohyun took his seat and sat Ellie on his lap as Dongwoo sat next to Woohyun and waved cutely at Ellie.

“Did you sleep well?” Dongwoo questioned as she smiled and nodded

“Oh good! You look like a princess when you sleep” Sungyeol interjected

“Thanks Yeolie-Oppa” Ellie giggled, “What princess?”

“Sleeping Beauty” Sungjong covered Sungyeol as she smiles and giggled into her hand.

“She is one of my favorites” Ellie replied as Woohyun pulled out her princess coloring book and some stickers for her to play with before the meeting started.

Once the manager entered, everyone settled down and Ellie played quietly on the floor. Entertaining herself with coloring books and stickers, she asked for Woohyun’s phone to listen to music, which she did so in a quiet manner. As the hours ticked on, she slid from Woohyun’s lap onto the floor and walked around the room. Finding something black that crawled on the floor capturing her attention, she got down on all fours and followed the bug curiously.

With the members watching her from time to time, she poked the little black bug as he started to move again. Crawling under the table, everyone’s shoes stole her attention as she pulled the laces and tried to tie them like she had seen everyone else accomplish.

“Thank you for all of your hard work!” The manager ended the meeting as everyone clapped and stood up.

Letting the management walk out of the room, Woohyun then cleaned up with the help of .

“Ellie, time to go!” Woohyun called, unsure of where she was.

Myungsoo tried to stand up and walk away, yet he tripped a little but caught himself on the table.

“Found her” Myungsoo picked her up as she had tied his laces together in knots.

“Look!” Ellie smiled pointing down to his shoes.

“I see~ You are a good at knots” Myungsoo giggled as he kissed her cheek before slipping off his shoes and picking them up as the other guys happily carried out everything they brought in.

“What to do now?” Ellie questioned as they headed down the hall to the elevator.

“We are going to go sing now” Sunggyu said with a smile as he pushed the button to the elevator

“Yay!” Ellie clapped her hands together as they filed into the empty elevator “This box always gives me butterflies”

“Butterflies?” Sungyeol questioned as he tilted his head as she nodded.

“It feels funny in my tummy, Hoya- Oppa says it is butterflies” Ellie pointed over to Hoya causing him to smile and blush.

“Are these butterflies?” Sungyeol questioned, his fingers tickling her stomach causing her angelic laugh to fill the elevator.

With the bell sounding that they arrived at their desired floor, everyone filed out and moved into the sound room. A technician sat behind the sound board as Dongwoo took Ellie from Myungsoo’s arms and sat on the couch, showing her the magazines while Sunggyu went into the sound booth first.

Sitting around and playing with Ellie, she walked over to Woohyun and whispered something in his ear. Pulling out her purple tin lunchbox, she opened it and began to munch on some of the Goldfish crackers that you had packed earlier. 

Each member moved in and out of the sound booth, singing their parts and any other sounds that were needed from them. With time, Ellie finished her snacks and laid down on the couch while watching a show on Sungjong’s phone. Her head laid on Myungsoo’s leg as the members watched over her. Laying her jacket over her exposed legs, they happily chatted with one another.

Eventually, Ellie’s eyes closed again, the phone resting on her chest as she was fast asleep, holding Myungsoo’s finger between her hand.

Woohyun emerged from the sound booth as he smiled seeing his sleeping beauty.

“Thank you everyone, you all can go home, that is all for today” The technician informed them as the hours had ticked away and the sun was faded from the sky.

Walking over to the couch, Woohyun gently woke his little girl, “Ready to go home?”

“Mhmm” Ellie hummed as she held out her arms, Woohyun lifted her up against his shoulder as she relaxed and tucked her arms between herself and him once again.

The members helped clean up the snacks and the magazines before leaving the recording studio. Walking down the hall, some of the members began to split off to head off to other events that they had planned. Each one, kissing Ellie’s head and wishing her sweet dreams before they bid goodbye to one another.

Woohyun found himself holding Ellie in the middle of the hallway, after everyone had bid their goodbyes. Feeling her shift in his arms, she pushed herself up to kiss his cheek and then settle back down on his shoulder.

“I love you Daddy” Ellie sighed in her sleepy state

“I love you too, Ellie” Woohyun whispered as he slowly made his way down to the lobby to head home with his Princess so he can wait for his Queen.