The Chinese guru

The ultimate stress-reliever

Bona P.O.V

I just came back from another TV show set. My head is aching so much from all the fake smiles and stress in general. If only I could sleep well for one night and come to a rest.

With all these problems I'm having right now the happiness about our promotions as a band is rather spoiled for me. How I wish that I could just lean back and relax for once.

I currently lay on the couch in the living room flat with the sounds of the TV as a background. My heart nearly jumps out of my ribcage when I suddenly hear a voice say:

"Bona, are you alright?"

I calm once I see the cute face of Xuan Yi, her brows furrowed in concern. After a short moment I whisper:

"I'm alright, unnie. Just really stressed and tired that's all..."

A bright smile forms on her face and she exclaims happily:

"If that's the case then I know just the thing for you!"

Just what could she mean by that? Since she looks so excited and I don't want to ruin her good mood I tell her:

"I hope that whatever you have in mind will be able to make me feel better, unnie. These headaches are really killing me..."

To my surprise she instructs me to stay on the couch and lay on my stomach. I do as told and she excuses for a moment since she wants to fetch something.

 

While I'm still wondering why on earth she wants me to lay on my stomach I suddenly hear her chirpy voice:

"I'm back. Are you comfortable enough?"

I nod and press out:

"As comfortable as possible in this position. Is it really necessary that I lay on my stomach, unnie? I don't really get what you're up to actually. Care to enlighten me?"

She tells me in a mysterious tone:

"The traditional Chinese medicine offers lots of effective methods to heal pain of all forms."

Yeah, that really helped me a lot... If anything this even confuses me more. Is it normal that I am slightly afraid now and would rather run away and hide in my room?

Maybe my headaches will fade away on their own anyway. Chinese medicine to me kinda sounds like black magic which isn't exactly what I trust in such a situation.

My nerves calm down when oddly relaxing music can be heard that comes seemingly out of the blue. Or maybe Xuan Yi simply the mp3 surround system.

Shivers run down my spine when I suddenly hear her voice close to me in an oddly calming voice that kinda sounds like a mantra:

"Breathe in and out. All the negative energy that was concentrated on your head now flows out of your body and gets replaced by new positive energy. Slowly you first relax your tense shoulders, followed by your spine until finally your whole back is relaxed.

Your Qi is positive again and your whole body gets positively influenced by that warmth and power in your center..."

 

I can't help but giggle when I suddenly feel her hands on my back and I ask her in shock:

"W-what are you doing there?"

She answers me innocently:

"I'm massaging you, in order to get that tension out of your shoulders and out of your head, Bona. Is it uncomfortable for you then I will stop..."

Aigoo, how can she be so innocent and cute when she's in fact older than me? I simply can't say no to her so I tell her:

"It's not uncomfortable for me. The thing is that I'm quite ticklish and you just touched a weak spot of mine, unnie. It's okay, you couldn't know that as long as you don't touch that spot everything's going to be f-f-fiiiine, ahahahaha..."

She can't be serious! How can she attack me like this? Don't tell me she did this on purpose? Just you wait, Wu Xuan Yi! If you think I'll let you get away with this so easily, you're wrong!

I roll around on my back and notice too late that this was probably the worst move I could've made since I immediately get tackled by my opponent who seemingly just waited for this oppertunity.

Being the fighter I am I don't give up so easily and instead defend all her attacks with hands and feet, literally. I kick, box and dodge in the speed of lightning while Xuan Yi effordlessly tries to find a weak spot in me and tickle me.

 

It feels like time freezes when I suddenly feel a soft, warm feeling on my lips. My eyes go wide and my limbs drop weak to my sides as I admit defeat.

This is one move I absolutely didn't expect and what shocks me even more is the fact that I actually don't mind being defeated by her one bit since the feeling of her lips against mine is the best gift ever.

My moment of bliss only lasts a few seconds though and my cheeks are heating up madly when Xuan Yi asks me teasingly:

"Earth to Jiyeon. Are you here with me, or already on another star?"

I start to slap her playfully at this which makes her giggle and I whine out:

"Wu Xuan Yi, you are such a foul player! I will never play with you again if you use such unfair methods, in order to defeat me..."

My heart is melting when she pouts at this and I know that she once again won against me once I see those irresistable puppy eyes while she says in her best aegyo:

"Pwetty pwease don't be mad at me anymowe! Xuan Yi pwomises to be a good giwl fwom now on. Pwease?"

My gaze falls down on her plump lips and out of an impulse I pull her close to me while capturing her sweet lips with mine. She seems stunned at first but soon I feel her smiling against the kiss.

I can't help but grin widely as well. For the first time in weeks this is my first real and unforced smile which feels so good! After our second kiss we sink down on the couch together and she cuddles into my embrace like a cat.

How can anyone be this cute? Wu Xuan Yi will forever stay a mystery to me. She sighs in satisfaction and asks me accompanied by a cute yawn:

"What about your headaches, baby?"

My cheeks once again turn bright red at her new nickname for me and I feel all fluttery inside. For a short moment I simply rest and listen to my body.

Much to my surprise there are no headaches anymore. Actually I feel no pain at all and my stress also seems to have vanished magically.

I peck her cheek and whisper in her ear:

"All gone. Thank you for being my stress-reliever, princess."

If she can give me a nickname then so can I. To my delight I get rewarded with a cute blush for my words and she tells me accompanied by the widest grin:

"Anytime, beautiful. Since my job here is done I can finally go to sleep..."

I chuckle as she closes her eyes at this and only moments later her soft snoring can be heard since she obviously fell asleep already.

Aigoo, seems like I exhausted her quite a lot, eh? Guess that means it'll be her who needs a stress-reliever next time and I will happily do the job...

 

 

 

~The end~