You are the one .

You are the one .


Some where in SM’s building, there was two guys who fell In  love with a particular girl
This girl was Im YoonA , She’s a girl which many guys will make her as their ideal . She had a pair of beautiful eyes and flawless skin. In her company, there were two boys who
Liked her but she was unaware about that.
 
Ever since Yoona was a member of a girl band called So Nyuh She Dae , She was hangs out with her Super Junior Oppas . Therefore two of the Super Junior Members, Yesung and Ryeowook had a crush on her . In Yoona’s eyes both of them were her best friends and she had never thought of being in a relationship either one of them.
 
Yesung was caring and thoughtful towards Yoona which she had always treated him as her big brother instead . While Ryeowook , he was both caring and thoughtful unlike Yesung he is sweet And he is a gentlemen towards Yoona . Every time Ryeowook asked Yoona out for a cup of Coffee , he would remember that Yoona dislike drinking coffee with less sugar hence he would usually order coffee and request for more sugar .  Going out with Ryeowook is different when Yoona hang out with Yesung as the feeling were different for Yoona .. she felt like she is in love with Ryeowook .
 
Once , Yoona had her dinner with Yesung in a restaurant , they didn’t notice that beside them sat a well known paparazzi . The next morning in SJ’s dorm ..
 
Hae : HYUNG ! HYUNG ! look at this article ( donghae running towards yesung with a newpaper on his hand )
 
Sung : What is it hae , can you stop shouting for once !
 
Hae : Nooo ! Read this hyung you are in deep !
 
Sung : ( read the papers ) So what hae ? Its says that I’m dating with Yoona isn’t this a good news ? J
 
Hae : Its good for you , it would be trouble if wookie knows about it
 
Sung : ( Threw the newpaper at hae but it missed and Wookie came out of his room )
 
Wook : ( Picks the paper up and read ) Wow hyung , congrats you must have really love Yoongie .
 
Hae : ( In His mind  * Is there something wrong with wookie * )
 
 
In SNSD dorm ..
 
Sica : Yoongie how could you ? look at this article now ( pass newspapers to yoona )
 
Yoong : WHAT IS THIS ? Its just a simple dinner with sungie oppa and it says that we are dating !!
 
Sica : YAAAH ! Lets get this clear , two days ago you were crying in you bedroom and you told me you fell in love with Ryeowook oppa and now this says that you are dating with Yesung-ish .
 
Yoong : No this is rubbish , I treat Yesung oppa as my older brother ! This paparazzi must be out of his mind!!
 
(YOONA NUMO YEPPO - * Yoona’s sms ringtone .. Ryeowook singing during his musical)
 
You have one message from Yesung oppa *
 
Sung’s messge :  Keke ~ ^^ my beloved Yoongie lets meet outside the dance room later at 1.30pm ! Don’t be late ~
 
Yoong : Aishhh ! How can he be so happy right now when I’m frustrated?
 
 
1.30PM Kst outside the dance room..
 
Sung : Hey Yoongie , im here * waves *
 
Yoong : Oh hi yesung oppa , so what are your plans for now
 
Sung : Yoong there is something , I have to tell you today .. actually I had a crush on you ever since the first time we met , so can you accept me like what the newspaper said ?
It would be good to accept me because we will have lesser trouble when we meet the media
 
Yoong : * Stun and she couldn’t say a word as it was not what she had expected *
 
Sung: I take it as a yes if you don’t answer me.
 
Yoong : Oppa , manager oppa is here ., I’ve got to go, chat with you later .
 
Yesung was so happy that he was jumping around but behind the scene
Ryeowook was actually eavesdropping on them.. he didn’t meant to but
He was afraid to disrupt the both of them so he decided to hide behind the pillar.
 
 
Ryeowook’s mind
 
( Why is my heart beating so fast , why do I feel like heartbroken .. WHY ! I felt like punching yesung hyung . Why must you rob my heart yoongie and why are you doing this to me now.. )
 
Ryeowook went back to the dace studio, after seeing his hyung’s face.. he felt heartbroken again and had no mood to practice for his dance solo.
 
For the pass 3 weeks Yoona had been ignoring Yesung’s texts and she was even avoiding him in the other hand Ryeowook wasn’t replying any of Yoona’s messages as he felt real bad, to him is like three knives stabbing into his heart and he hasn’t speak a single word to his yesung hyung ..
 
Four weeks had passed , and its time for the next SMTOWN live in Australia
 
All the SM artists had a great time roaming around near their hotel while Ryeowook decided to stay in his hotel surfing the net. Its time for the concert everyone did their best in their own performance and it was coming to an end with all the SM artist on stage .
Ryeowook tried his best to avoid Yoona and Yoona too tried her best to avoid Yesung but no matter how she tried to get rid of him she couldn’t.  Jessica knew that there were something happening amongst them.
 
Sica : * tapped Ryeowook * , Oppa why are you so moody ?
 
Wook : Uh no sica , im just thinking of something * ryeowook forcing himself to smile*
  
Ryeowook heart lighten as he saw sica’s angelic smile on her face , Ryeowook treated sica as his younger sister and would every time he sees her .
 
Sica : Oppa frowning is not good , your skin will be wrinkled
 
Wook : Oh hahas my dear sica you have learned how to tease your big brother now huh ?
 
Wooksica : * both smiling away *
 
Sica : * holds wook’s hand * Oppa lets go , stop standing here waving like an idiot .
 
Wook : erm ok sica J
 
Jessica pulled Ryeowook’s hands and dragged him near Yoona . When Yoona saw that handsome face of her crush and her heart was beating so fast as if she was on drugs.
 
Sung : Yoongie are you ok
 
Yoong : * Ignored her oppa * he is really handsome * blush *
 
Sung : Who ? Me , yoong stop it I’m shy
 
Yoong : NOT YOU !
 
Sung : ( grabs Yoona’s hand and run )
 
Yoong : WHAT ARE YOU DOING OPPA LET ME GO
 
Sung : I will never let you go
 
 
Ryeowook saw the whole scene and he felt real bad ..
 
Sica : ( whispers to her wookie oppa ) don’t get jealous Oppa , Yoona loves you , she treat Yesung-ishh as her big brother only
 
Wook : But Yesung Hyung said that they were dating ?!
 
Sica : They weren’t! Yoongie didn’t said a single word she didn’t accept him .. she is still waiting for you . Come on oppa show Yesung-ishh what you are made off
Wook : But I’m on stage I have to control .. ( looking up to see balloons floating )
 
 
The stage light chain snapped , it was dropping towards Yoona
 
Wook : YOONGIE WATCH OUT  !
 
( He ran forward to grab her and push her down on the floor , with his hands holding her head trying to protect her )
 
*BAM , the stage light dropped , glass from the light shattered *
 
Ryeowook groaned in pain the glass penetrated into his flesh..  The whole stage light was pressing him down on the ground he could hardly stand up.
 
Yoong : OPPA OPPA ! Are you ok ? omo blood  , oppa hang in there !
 
Wook : I’m alright Yoongie ( wook tried to move his leg ) AHHHH why is my leg hurting ?
 
Yoong : There is a big piece of glass .. imppppp your flessss 
 
Wook : Are you ok Yoongie ? Did you get hurt? Sica ahh bring Yoongie to the backstage
 
Donghae , Eunhyuk , Sungmin and other Male SM artistes help to carry the stage light up
 
Yoong : Noo Oppa , I’m not leaving you a step * tears rolling down yoona’s cheeks *
 
Wook : ( reaching for yoong’s cheeks and wipe of her tears , he was bearing the pain as the stage lights were pressing him down he couldn’t breath right and faint .. His hands slowly slip off Yoona’s cheeks )
 
Yoong  : OPPA OPPA ( nudging wookiie ) wake up oppa don’t leave me !
 
 
 
 
To be continued …..