[1/1]

What You Don't Realize

There is only little difference between Jimin and Jungkook’s affection towards each other

 

At first glance, one may not have thought as such, seeing that Jimin is the one to always shower the maknae with endless compliments and bursts of how cute he is. Yet, the latter tends to ignore them and get on with his business after laughing it off. It always seems like Jungkook is on the receiving end and Jimin barely gets anything in return.

You’d think another round of ignored “Jungkook! Kiss please!” would get Jimin in distress and frustrated at the unrequited affection. But it doesn’t, it never did, and it never will. There’s a reason for this, and it’s what keeps Jimin going on.

If only you had noticed the long, endearing stares and the tiny little smiles, it would have explained everything already. Jungkook may not return his hyung’s affection verbally, not to mention continuously , but little did you know that this is his special way he’s able to convey his own feelings towards his one and only hyung.

No words can tell how elated he is at how Jimin laughs. He’s lucky for the fact that Jimin is someone who easily falls into a fit of adorable giggles. Which explains why he gives it his all once the elder laughs, not even giving him time to take a breath as he watches how his hyung’s eyes disappear into tiny crescents and his mouth spread wide to reveal all of his perfectly lined teeth. His personal favorite is when Jimin’s cheeks rise up really high and forms big, chubby circles on the top of his cheekbones. He knows he tends to stare whenever his hyung laughs, so instead of being caught guilty of it whenever his hyung so much as giggles, he decided to be the cause of the laughter so that he’s able to watch him without question.

As for Jungkook’s teases, there’s a secret reason behind them. He knows that when he does so, Jimin will protest, and he knows that this will activate the ultimate killer package. He lightly hits the maknae along with the widest grin he can manage along with the cutest small giggle ever. In all honesty all Jungkook wants to do whenever Jimin says he’s cute is to tell him that the elder is cuter in any way possible, and he does so by providing himself with concrete proof right in front of his own eyes.

Recently, Jungkook has taken more obvious methods in his ways. He shows a lot more skinship towards his hyung than he does before, and he is seen in all smiles whenever near him. He hugs him, leans on him, lays his head on him, and many other things. He doesn’t know why, but he feels as though lately his hyung has become even more irresistible and he just simply cannot leave him alone. It’s like he’s a walking packet of sunshine. Unbelievably blinding in the best way possible.

 

Jimin doesn’t need all of those signs for him to know how Jungkook feels about him, for Jimin knows that all those things are only what is done in front of the cameras. Even if Jungkook is more open about his affection towards his hyung, it’s still much restrained, as it is being recorded and publicized. No camera can ever capture all those times where the maknae Jimin's hair lovingly during car rides after long practices. All those times where the elder hears his room door open in the middle of the night to reveal a silhouette of a tall maknae who tiptoes his way towards him. All those times where Jungkook crawls under the same blanket and makes himself most comfortable inside his favorite hyung’s arms. And, the most concrete one of all, are the times whenever Jimin would pretend to shut his eyes and breathe heavily through his nose. Because he would always, always feel a pair of plump lips touching his forehead, before a soft voice whispered,

 

 

“Saranghae, hyung.”