I love you

I love you

As i walked out the door i regretted so many things . As if a person has committed suicide by jumping down a building while regretting the first few seconds of the fall. I regret . I regret leaving the place where i could hold your soft and warm hands , i regret leaving the place i called home , i regret leaving my only family, i regret leaving my future , i regret leaving my hope , i regret and truly will regret leaving you.... Today i have come this far from where we stood . From enemies  to lovers and from lovers to lost souls . I know we both cherished what we had . I know that me leaving will be a history in our lives . It has been done . We cannot change the past but we can change the future ... Thats what you said when i was lost and had nothing left . I can change where i stand .... Where we stood.....
But there was one thing that you never told me ... You never told me that in our hands there was time . A ticking clock that goes on eternally without stoping . Time killed us .. Time killed me and you . I was too late and im sorry for that. Im sorry that i wasn't there  for you when your time was reaching , im sorry that i didnt come back for you like i should on time , im sorry i wasted the time you had given all to me and im sorry that i was taken away by time . There is so many things i should and shouldn't have done in our lives . If only i had time.. If only i had more time to hold your hands , if only i had more time to fill your heart, if only i had time to finish my tears on you , if only i had time to run back to you and if only i had time to see you one last time . 
With you gone my heart stops . With you gone my life is meaningless.
With you gone my picture is torn .
With you gone there is no one left. 
Even with time that stopped for you and fire that blew off , I still know that your there for me . I can be called a psychopath , maniac, crazy,insane , but i know that deep down your heart is still living for me . Therefore i wish to tell you ,three words that i never got to say within time . 

     I love you .... And i forever will 
                Kim seokjin my love