Chanbaek - Quacks like a Slytherin

Exo stories i have read: RECOMMENDATIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Quacks like a Slytherin

Author: firelightxoxo

Genre(s): Harry Potter!AU, hogwartsau, 

Number of Chapters: 47

Status: on-going

 

Description

Baekhyun, a regular old 'mudblood' from Gryffindor might be in a love relationship with the Slytherin Pureblood Park Chanyeol. Also featuring minor kaisoo, in which the hufflepuff Seeker Jongin is madly in love with Do Kyungsoo and is very intent on declaring it to the world.

Guys!!!!! How have you been? I haven't been updating that much nor am I reading that much! I am so full with college and I just started my internshipt last month and for real it's so tiring, I am like all over the place. But I was missing my boys and missing reading something new to me. So here I am giving you guys something that even in my chaotic schedule i make some space for it. Just to tell you something about the story it is Harry Potter theme which I love very much as you guys should know and when Chanbaek are from different houses that is a perfect fic for me. I haven't read it all but i am like 1/3 in and I am really enjoying it. Them being rivals then something happens Chanyeol goes all "I have to protect Baekhyun even though I am a pureblood and he is a mudblood" and Baekhyun going all like "I love you, but wait you are doing this just because it is a life-debt and I hate you, oh wait i actually love you" its warming up my heart in these cold november nights.

*SPOILER* Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter