[1]ChanBaek - Of Sunflowers and Sunrises

Exo stories i have read: RECOMMENDATIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Of Sunflowers and Sunrises

Author: fueled_galaxies

Genre(s): Angst, Romance, Drama

Number of Chapters: 1

Status: Completed

BAE: #235

 

Description

In the span of five years since they last saw each other, Chanyeol never expected to face Baekhyun and all those unanswered questions about their break-up in an interview.

So in the last chapter I asked you guys your opinion about the BAE stories, and you choose to have a each story in a different chapter so here it is!!!! As someone told me she would like me to do it this way because by doing this I can do a little review and give you some points of what I enjoyed and what I didn't. 

This one is not one of my favourite BAE stories of 2018 that I have read so far but it is really enjoyable, the author did an amazing job of telling a story in the present and in the past, the concept it was a little weird at first just imagining going through something like what happens with chanbek in my real life... I wouldn't do it.

Please enjoy and as always please give some kudos, upvotes, comments to the stories that you enjoy and in this chapter I will ask especially to this author. We gotta show some love to the amazing writers in our chanbaek community!!

I hope you like this way of me doing this (the old fashion way ahahah) and expect some new updates soon!!! love you! <3

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter