Revelation

Holding on Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jota of MADTOWN and Model Kim Jin Kyung Reported to be Dating

It seems like the female fans are having another reason to cry their hearts out as another popular male idol is revealed to be in a relationship. Following the confirmation of CNBlue’s Jung Yongwha and SNSD’s Seohyun’s relationship last week, Jota of MADTOWN and model Jin Kyung have been reported to be dating for four months.

Photos of the two outside a Judo Studio where Jota is a member were released by Dispatch this morning. Jota is known for being a judo player. It seems he was teaching Jin Kyung because the photographs showed them going in and out the studio on different days. Photos of Jota dropping off the the model in her agency studio were also released as well as the two taking a stroll around Namsan Tower. According to Dispatch, the two have known each other for almost two years and had been dating for half a year already. The news came out as a shock to the fans because there wasn’t any hint that the famous model knew the famous idol and judo player. The only event that they both attended was a certain fashion show last month. The fans do seem to agree that the reason Jota watched the certain fashion show was because Jin Kyung opened the show.

However, both the agenies of the idol and the model

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter