Fin.

Wonder

Have you ever wonder whats its like to fall deeply and madly in love with a person? How it feels like when that same person loves you just the same? To love and be loved, isn't that the greatest feeling ever? Seulgi wanted to know what its like, she thinks she knows what its like. Well she knows how to love but never was she truly loved before. But that was never a hindrance for her to try again to get wounded on her way to finding that one person that will love her all the same. Her friend called her hopeless romantic and she agrees to half of it. She's romantic but never hopeless for love.

Seulgi does not put words on the way she loves as she do it differently for each of the relationship she ever had. People would have called her a player but they never really did because no one loved the way she does. Her brother can still remember how Seulgi put her heart back into one piece when she and Joohyun called it quits both believing they were better of as friends and they are. But that doesn't mean she didn't spend crying her eyes out and wishing fate wasn't harsh. The sparks and butterflies Joohyun gave her lingered for days, she aches even when her name was mentioned. Hell, she almost always crawls back to her when she sees her. But then one day, she woke up, her heart whole again, her heart ready to love again.

Seulgi thought she'll never fall for a guy but she thought wrong or maybe because Jongin proved her wrong. He was her childhood friend, they were inseparable and their love for dance connects and intertwine their paths like no other. Seulgi believes Jongin dances like the wind, he makes you sways to his rhythm and makes you feel wonders just by a flick of his arms. He was great and they were the greatest together. But there was never him and her because from the start it was always Jongin and that girl who looks like an art an art that so bright and clear even Seulgi have to close her eyes. Seulgi's heart was broken by a boy who never been hers. But she loved her as if he was and she never regretted any second of it as loving him was beautiful as it could ever be.

Sooyoung came to her like when she least expected it. She was younger and her smile was blinding. She was blinding and Seulgi didn't mind losing her eyes and mind to her. She made people call her Joy and Seulgi obliged because that was Sooyoung was to her. Her Joy, her pure happiness. But Joy is young and is on search of an adventure and Seulgi runs as fast as she could to keep up but sometimes the gaps widen and Seulgi has to catch her breath and when she did Joy was too far for her to reach. She wished the other would have slowed down but that would have been selfish of her. Joy deserves everything she wants and Seulgi doesn't want to be a burden. So she let her go, let her go even when her heart was on Joy's hand, even when she knows she'll be left behind with nothing but a hole in her heart that she'll have to mend alone. 

Seulgi always liked the ocean how peaceful it can get. How the waves and the birds are the only thing you hear. Seulgi love it hear, the ocean who bare witness to Seulgi's happiest and saddest state of heart. She likes it here where peace and quiet meets the littlest desire of bliss in her heart. But most importantly she loved it here because this is where she met her. 

Her hair was brown just like Joohyun's. Her smile was blinding and all sort of wonderful just like how Sooyoung's makes her feel. And her voice was comparable to the way Jongin put art on his delicate move. 

"Hi." Seulgi grins automatically at the familiar voice. The voice she think is sent from heavens, the voice she'll never get tired of hearing. Seulgi smiles the smile only reserved for her. Seulgi was never really good with words  and before she used to tell people because she's a man of actions but with her its a different. Seulgi there's no words to really describe what she feels and how she makes her feel.

"You're looking at me like that again." Seulgi can't help but stare. She thanked God for making this very person standing in front of her hers. Her world, her everything. Seulgi loves because she exists, Seulgi even believes that she is here at this moment because she is here with her.

"Stop, Seul." But Seulgi wouldn't stop staring because she doesn't want to and because there's a part of her that thinks this is all a dream that if she blinks she'll wake up and she'll be gone.

"I said stop." As she puts her hand on Seulgi's face. Making Seulgi grins even more. Seulgi is deeply, irrevocably and madly in love with her and she is sure that the other felt the same. Her hands are warm against her and Seulgi can't help herself and kiss them and be grateful again to have her in her life.

"I love you, you know." Seulgi said as she kissed her lightly on her lips. Her forehead resting on the other's forehead. Her hand on hers. Her heart beating fast and steady on her chest, butterflies on her stomachs and her world within her reach.

"Well that's great. Cause I love you too you dork." She smiles and Seulgi feels like she'll fall for her all over again and Seulgi didn't think that is bad. She fall because she knows she'll catch her and or fall with her.

"Wan, marry me?" Seulgi asked no cheesy proposals, no ring stash somewhere, just her heart out in the open. 

"I thought you'll never asked." Wendy's lips are on her and Seulgi can't help but grin thinking that this very lips would be hers until their forever ends but it won't because Seulgi will find Wendy on her next lifetime and even after that.

Have you even wonder what it feels like to love and be loved? Seulgi doesn't need to ask the question anymore because she knows and because Wendy doesn't let her wonder anymore.