Final

Living The Same Dream Under The Same Sky


I give up on doing long stories. This is a oneshot. 💫


The 7 of us have been together since 2 years ago. Everything. From being Student Leaders to being a boyband, Got 7. But, time breaks us apart. 

Before all of this thing happen, we come from a class which everybody looks into. They put high expectations on our class. They see us soar beneath the closed doors. But they never know who the REAL us are. 

My classmates are betrayers. We talk bad at each other's back while being all clingy in front of them. We show them love, fake. We share with each other our problems, backstabbers, when in good condition. 

But we CARE for each other

Too care. That even the simplest mistake is like a huge sin.

This is all because of those eyes of people around us. Too care to 'maintain' our 'good' appearance. 

But everything changed with the 7 of us. The seven wonders who care. The seven wonders who are there. 

One fine day, we were handling a programme for our juniors. A two days and one night. That night, we became close to each other. By the weirdest interaction, games.

But why? Why everything must change? Why did we have to be apart? Why?

I couldn't control my tears anymore. 

The 7 of us shared everything with each other. Confessions are our daily meal. No secrets. No grudges. 

Nobody knows the hardships we went through. NO. BO. DY. Period. We weren't given proper guidance. No one cares about us. We were like fools. Treated like maids. 

But our friends, bo should I call them betrayers? Or backstabbers? They were *laughs* jealous of us.

 J. E. A. L. O. U. S.

They didn't know the things that we go through. They didn't go through what we went through. But they were freaking jealous of us.

The reason? They were jealous of Got 7. They were jealous of us. They would wish that we will be apart from each other. But sadly, their wishes came through.

Jaebum had been suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) . He left us for good. But all that's left now is only memories. 

May you rest in peace, Jaebum ahh~

Sincerely, 
Hyung.

 



Author's note: Hello guys! The characters of the story are based on true story. Real life situation I should say. I would like to take this opportunity to thank 6 beautiful souls who have been standing strong by my side for the past 2 years we were together. I hope our friendship will grow stronger day by day. Saranghae 💕