Woke The up

Woke The up


" Oppa?" I turned around to see her standing behind me. Her hair and make up still done from the show earlier, but she wore shorts and a t-shirt instead of her stage outfit. She was beautiful as always. 

" You came." She smiled. That pure bright smile that always managed to make my heart skip beats.

" Of course, why did you want to meet here though? You know you can visit our waiting room." We both stood behind my companies black van that was parked in the dark corner of the parking lot for Inkigayo. Hiding us from anyone who could see us. 

" Cause I wanted to talk to you alone." Her eyes went big with surprise and curiosity.

" Oh, about?" I had to smile how could she not catch on.

" You."

" Me?"

" Eung..." With a sigh and a deep breath I stepped a bit closer to her. 

" You know we live in this industry where everything is staged now, all we do is fake our feelings. Ahyoung-ah I'm so scared to put myself so out there, but I need to let you know..."  Her eyes were wide with surprise but she stayed quiet and unmoving. Gathering up the rest of my courage I continued, not filtering myself and just letting her know exactly what I needed to tell her.

" Last night I woke the up, I've realized I need you here, as desperate as that sounds. You took my walls and ripped them down. Ahyoung-ie I don't know what to do. I give in , I need you." The last few words coming out almost as a low whisper. 

She closed her eyes and stayed quiet for what seemed like an eternity to me. When she finally looked at me, her eyes were big and glittering with tears she was trying to hold back. My heart sank. Did I scare her? Did she hear the desperation in my voice?

" Oppa, what took you so long." A couple of tears she had been trying to hold back escaped.

" I thought It was just me who was desperate to have you next to me." She hugged me and hid her face in my chest. That sinking feeling I had earlier was now gone and replaced with nothing but love for her. I leaned back so I could see her face. One hand in each cheek. I wiped the tears that were left, as I slowly leaned down. Ahyoung moved her arms from around my back and moved them around my neck, removing any space that was left between us. I kissed her. Kissed her with every single last bit of myself. Making up for all the missed opportunities. She reciprocated every bit as fervently as I had. We crashed in to the wall of our little dark corner of the parking lot. Her back to the wall. Our hands roaming and touching where we were once to shy to even think about. I rested my forehead on hers as we caught our breaths. 

" You were holding out on me."  She looked almost mad. If you could call her furrowed brow, and pout that. I leaned back so I could see her better. 

" You have no idea."

" Really?"

" Eung, you have no idea how many times I held myself back. So many times I wanted to hold your hand." I entwined one hand with hers." Touch your blushing cheek." I lightly traced her face with my finger tips until I reached her chin and lifted her face just a bit. "Kiss you." Lightly this time I kissed her, slowly, tenderly enjoying every last movement of her lips with mine. She broke away first. Her eyes meeting mine and not letting their hold on me go. Her small hands touched my face ever so softly, as if she was trying to memorize every inch of it.

" Will it make it weird if I say I love you Hong Jonghyun."  She said in almost a whisper.

" No, because I love you my princes Ahyoung-ie." 

There it was that amazing laugh of hers. The kind that made you laugh along with her as you marveled at the pure innocence of it. I could only hope I could keep on giving her reasons to keep on laughing that way. Waking the up and finally realizing what I should have a while ago was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was definitely not letting her go again this time.