hearing you

Cafuné
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung, the world's cutest flower boy, was sitting on the sidewalk of the street with his dog Muffin playing around. Tapping his long fingers on the surface beside him, he patiently waited for his only friend Jung Hoseok, who was nowhere to be seen. Well, for Taehyung, to hear. Why? Because his eyes were against the beauty of the world and since he was born, they shutted the view for him forever. It wasn't that Tae missed absorbing the wonderful scenery, which were for sure out there, because his eyes never allowed him to do so in the first place. But sometimes, it was hard to stay positive, when your only friend is telling you about that girl he saw the other day and how stunning she looked or when he heard people talking about how wonderful is sunset. He was never and never will be able to see that, not that he wouldn't want to. And the times like these come more often as he gets older, because he just knows, his feelings will not have a chance to even move upwards and shake up with love. The kind of feeling when you're hopeless, but you know, you can't do anything about it to stop it or change the way it decided to go.

"Muffin!" he shouted out for his dog to help him stand up and lead the way to the nearest coffee shop. He never understood, how lucky he got when Muffin came into his life by an accident. His dog was his closest family member, making him happy when no one was there; keeping his company when he sat alone in the corner of the room, crying his eyes out; guiding the way to the places he wanted to go. Muffin had his full trust on everything they did.

He patted the dog's head before they started walking, not knowing exactly where. The street was surprisingly silent, like there was no one and nothing, not even a car parked on the side of the road. It made Taehyung wonder, where exactly he is and what the place looks like. Peaceful, silent and it must be breathtaking.

Little did he know, that there was a human after all. Leaning on the brick wall by his left hand, watching him passing by. Dark hair slightly falling onto his forehead, ocassionally making their way to his deep brown eyes, which were taking pictures of the small figure walking on the street and a small unstoppable smile tugging onto his lips. The mysterious boy tillted his head to the right, discussing with himself, if he should approach the hopeless blind boy. What could he lose? Nothing. With a small nod of reassurance he made the first step, and then another, and another, making his way to the body lurking not so far away. It wasn't that hard for him, because luckily, the dog by the boy's side started sniffing a small area of grass and the red haired boy stopped halfway.

"May I help you?" he asked, standing right by his side. Taehyung jumped a little by the sudden voice, but soon calmed himself down.

"No, it's okay," the red-haired boy smiled at the boy, the brightest smile he had. "I can handle it."

"I'm sure, you can," Jeon nodded even though Tae couldn't see him, "but you look really miserable and I wanted to help you out of this situation." he smiled, forgetting about boy's disease again.

"No, no, my friend is on his way, actually. I was just tired of sitting down," this smile wasn't as bright as the one before, and Jungkook as the art student could tell right away. He crouched down to the sniffing dog and caressed its fur.

"What's its name?" making and attempt of a conversation with hopefull eyes, he awaited. This boy seemed like he had a hard time in his life and dealing with something, when you are practically immobile, can't be an enjoyable situation. Taehyung on the other hand was confused as why this boy was trying to help him, when it's obvious that he can't be helped. But in the end, he obeyed and started to make a conversation with the honey-voiced boy, who was just trying to be nice.

"Muffin," red haired boy smiled on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter