Introduction: F-

Innocent love

"I wandered around Seoul like a poor rat looking for food. I had money, clothes, and the reputation to be followed, robbed, or just insulted at. My name is Yoon Chey Yeon, I was a successful western popstar until... I failed. My recent song was hated and my pride started sinking. One song made me look like a fool... One song. But I was in Seoul for a fresh start. Fantagio, asked me if I was interested in working for them. I replied instantly with a yes, when I saw my song was miserably failing the charts. No one in Korea seemed to know about my song... Yet. I took advantage of that, I looked around for a cab and when I finally spotted one- somethings else caught my eyes. A black car, the driver was signing me to come, it was the only chance I had- maybe it was a car for fantagio? When I walked over the driver opened his window.

"Yoon Chey Yeon?" He asked, I nodded furiously, this was the guy. The skies hadn't abandoned me- not yet.

"Fantagio worker, Mr. Kim, please get in the car. In the car were three others. All wearing black with masks of black. But one caught my eye- a black mask with cat feature on it. I gasped in my head- the sound wouldn't escape my mouth.

" you're ASTRO!" I whispered in awe "I-I used to be a fan before my career started" 

"Thank you, we know you quite well as well. Your songs are nice" One said and I had to push an idiotic grin away from my face.

"But... Which ones are which?' I asked "I can't see your faces"

The boys stared at each other then nodded and slowly took their masks off. It was Eunwoo, Moonbin, and JinJin. JinJin, ran his hand in his hair and shook his head, trying to fix his hair. Moonbin, sighed in relief as he finally put his glasses on again, and Eunwoo stared outside, Awkward. 

"So... Why am I here again?" I asked, slightly nervous.

Moonbin stared at me "and sighed, "Fantagio heard you were failing- your new song was a 'horrible' song apparently... But they understood you were still talented." The words sinker in "they figured you just needed another chance... So they asked you to join the management as a member... Of our team" 

"Wait- I knew I was joining Fantagio but... Joining the team? Isn't that too much?" 

"At first we thought it was - but they thought you'd work well with us" Eunwoo shrugged, his eyes now on Me.

"Will you take the offer?" JinJin asked 

"An offer to work with ASTRO and Join Fantagio?" I asked "Deal"