Espresso

Espresso

Seriously, a dozen angry and cranky customers were easier to handle than one handsome, dangerous and flirtatious Jung Yunho. 

Kim Jaejoong rolled his eyes upon seeing him slipping inside the coffee shop he worked to support his studies. Jung Yunho, however, gave him his signature goofy grin as he walked to the counter.

"Hey," Yunho greeted, winking at him. He shook his head, and asked for his order.

"Cappuccino, please. And oh, I do hope you're not loving yourself too much,"

He raised his brows, another day of Jung Yunho's flirting lines. Yunho sweetly smiled at him as he pulled for his wallet. "Because you know, it's my responsibility." he said, winking again. Oh. How he wanted to pick those eyes and make Yunho eat it.

"Well, do you know the opposite of 'Yes'?" he asked, tapping on the cash register. "It's a no. So no, thank you sir. Have a nice day and love yourself, it's your responsibility too,"

"I'm sorry, but I can't love two at the same time. How about you love me and I love you?" Yunho asked, his cappuccino already in his hands.

He forced a smile, then glared at him. "Let me think about it. Oh. Still no. Go away, and thank you for coming, sir," he said when he noticed his manager standing across the shop.

Yunho only grinned, winking once again before leaving the place. He finally let out the breath he's holding. Massaging his temple, he said to himself, "Jung Yunho's really a pain in the ."

As he greeted the next customer, he remember how his and Yunho's opposite paths happened to come and crossed with each other.

-

Jung Yunho's the ace player of SM University's basketball team, the forward. A three-point shooter. Rich. Popular. Smart. And the truth? The truth is that he liked him. Like so much. He don't know how and when, but he did. But no matter what the reason, he kept it to himself. Because Jung Yunho's everything he wasn't.

Now, in their third year of College, Jung Yunho finally noticed him. But it was too good to be true. For all he knew, Yunho might only toying with him. Every day, since the day they met, Yunho would dropped by in the shop with a pick up line on his pocket. And though it actually coaxed a smile out of him, he would return Yunho's 'the moves' with a glare or a snort or a shriek. Though he liked him, it's still too good to be true.

-

"Are you a map?" Yunho asked the next day, leaning over the counter. So close he could smell his aftershave. Afraid Yunho would hear his heartbeat, he simply took a step backward.

"No, I'm human." he replied, looking anywhere but the boy in front of him. "Cappuccino for me. No, you're a map. And I feel so lost without you." Yunho said with his cheeky grin.

-

"Do you know what time is it?" Yunho asked one night, looking down at his wristwatch.

"It's 7:35," he replied, closing the lid of his coffee.

"Wrong," Yunho said with a roll of his tongue. "It's about time you love me back,"

He give him a glare. "Oh, I thought it's about time you go and kill yourself,"

Yunho only winked at him.

-

"Hey, do you play basketball?" Yunho asked, fresh from their try-out, drenched in sweat, and he could see the faint perfect lines of his abs, and he's so freaking handsome and --

"Can I court you?" that question bought him back to present. He furrowed his brows, conjuring up an annoyed expression. Yunho only grinned.

-

It was the night of the first snow when he finally admitted to himself he don't like Yunho. No, because he's falling for him. And he bit his lips upon that realization.

"You know what? You look like someone I know," Yunho said, hands on his chin, humming in concentration, looking intently at him.

With a clicked of his tongue, he asked who. "Hmm," Yunho hummed, closing his eyes, fluttered it open the next moment. "That's it! You look like my future husband,"

Okay. In all honesty. That remark brought a smile on his face. He looked away. No, he's not blushing.

"Cappuccino," Yunho said before he could ask for his order. "Can we go to the gym?"

He raised his brows. "So we can work this out." Yunho said, raising his brows suggestively. He rolled his eyes.

Yunho nodded at him before grabbing his coffee. "I'll see you again." he said, winking.

Shortly, his shift ended. When he began to walked down the avenue, he find Yunho sitting on a bench, cappuccino untouched, eyes looking at the sky.

Before he could stop himself, he find himself walking to him. That's when Yoochun came -- Yunho's friend from the basketball team. He saw Yunho handed Yoochun his coffee. 

"Seriously man, you have to stop giving me coffee every single day. You hate coffee yet you're wasting your money for this." Yoochun said, opening the lid, taking a sip after.

He wrinkled his nose. Yunho hate coffee? Then why? He heard Yunho chuckled, then looked back at the sky.

"I hate coffees but I love the one serving them," Yunho said. And no. His heart's not beating too fast.

Before they could see him, he run away, clutching his chest. No. He's not having a heart attack and he's not falling for Yunho more. No. No. Yes. Yes.

-

He composed himself the next day when he spotted Yunho walking inside the shop. But then, unlike the usual cheeky grins and sweet smiles, Yunho was glaring at him.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong!" Yunho called upon reaching the counter. He gasped. Then Yunho shook his head, still glaring at him, attracting their customers.

"How dare you. I thought .. I really thought you're a good person. Really, but you're a thief! You robbed something very important to me," Yunho said, shooking his head, voice serious.

He looked around him, still trying to think why Yunho was acting like that. He gulped, wanting to dig his own grave when awed expressions came. Before he could ask what's wrong, Yunho spoke again. "Look! You stole my heart and you always take my breath away,"

There came the series of 'oohs' and 'aahs'. Yunho grinned, winking at him. He clicked his tongue, closing his eyes, trying to regain back his calm. "Get lost," he only said.

Yunho chuckled, walking away without ordering. He finally breathe in. Then, before Yunho could open the door, he knelt down, his hand clutching his chest tight. Even from the distance, he could see Yunho's pained expression. His breathing was rugged, and he find himself running to him.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" he asked, bringing his hand to feel Yunho's forehead.

"Hospital, take me to the hospital, I'm feeling something .."

"Okay, okay," he said immediately, dialing with a trembling hands to call for an ambulance, then, suddenly, Yunho grabbed his hand. "I'm feeling something for you .."

Another set of 'oohs' and 'aahs' came and with the painful rush over his heart, he stood up, kicking Jung stupid Yunho in the legs. Yunho winced in pain. 

"Idiot! I thought .. seriously," he said, shooking his head. Customers were looking at them, and he heard his manager's voice.

"What's going on here, Mr. Kim?" his manager asked, raising his brows.

"Nothing," Yunho said, standing up. "I'm just trying to espresso my undying love to Kim Jaejoong," he grinned at his manager.

"That's sweet. But Mr. Kim's got a job to do," he said, crossing his arms. "Get back to work,"

He nodded, giving Yunho his deadliest glare. Yunho returned it with a wink. When he came back to his seat in the counter, Yunho waved at him, slipping outside the shop.

He sighed. Seriously, tomorrow, he'll beat Jung Yunho - with kisses. No, he didn't said that. He mean kick. Yes, he'll kiss Yunho. No. He'll kick him. How many kiss? NO. It's kicks. He'll kiss him. He facepalmed, closing his eyes as his thoughts jumbled. Jung Yunho did that to him. Oh. God. Someone take him to a mental institution because he's freaking going crazy for a flirt named Jung Yunho.