Of You & I

Do Kyungsoo; Life of a Hotelier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Customer Service Executive? What do you mean by that? I thought that you were looking for an officer only.” Marlene asked. Confused.

“Well Marlene, I just feel like upgrading his position to an executive.” Kyungsoo answered.

“Besides, you know that I still have the budget for 3 supervisors’ vacancy that HR was planning to abolish last time. So, rather than let it go to waste, I might as well exchange those to an executive. It’s a fair trade right?” he continued.

“No wonder Suho came out just like looking like he had just been hit by a truck. It was priceless.” Marlene laughed. “But how did you managed to convince him to do that?” she resumed.

“I have my own means. Don’t worry about that. Right now, your task is to call Baekhyun and asked him to report for duty tomorrow. Here’s a copy of his resume. It’s rather funny to read at.”

“Tomorrow? Don’t you think it’s too soon?”

“Nothing is too soon with Do Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo answered.

“Okay then. I’ll call him in a short while.”

After all the chit chat, Kyungsoo went into his office to continue his work. Suddenly, he is attacked by an intense pain at the left side of his head. The intense throbbing can be felt even as he tried to bow his head down. To avoid others to see him in that condition, he quickly closes his office door and quickly search for his painkiller. Kyungsoo has been suffering from migraine ever since he was 12. So since it has been so long, he just ignored it, refusing to go for medical check-up but lately, the condition is getting worse and the pain is getting intense after every time. Sometimes, his nose also bleeds due to the condition.

“Kyungsoo! Are you okay?” Marlene came knocking on the door when she heard that Kyungsoo suddenly closed his door.

She has always noticed something is wrong with Kyungsoo, but she knows that Kyungsoo would never share his problem with others.

“What? Pleased be informed that I am perfectly fine, and nothing is wrong with me.” Kyungsoo answered as he opened the door and standing elegantly in front of Marlene.

“So? Have you called Baekhyun to report for duty tomorrow?”

“I have, and he will said that he will be here before 8am. He send his regards to you and he said that he is thankful to you that you gave him a job.”

“Did you tell him about his job?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Of course I told him. I feel disgusted when I had to lie to him that he is required to report for duty tomorrow as a janitor. You are so mean Kyungsoo.”

“Well, he clearly said to me that he does not mind if I gave him any job. Even as a janitor would be fine but I would not waste that pretty face of his. I need that kind of face to work in the front office and supervise the reception team. I have had enough of that old man keep on complaining about how unprofessional our reception team is.” Kyungsoo said as he chuckled a bit. Thinking of his little prank.

“Well, you know that old man, he always complain about everything. Just ignore him.” Marlene joked.

“By the way, please ask Melanie to bring a mop and a bucket filled with water tomorrow.”

“What for?”

“You’ll see.”

So the next day, Baekhyun turns up early. Eager and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter