Final.

Fight, Fight, FIGHT!

Chaos. Complete chaos is what Jihyo would describe the dorm right now. I mean who wouldn’t?

“Tzuyu-chan~! I’m really sorry please? You know very well that it is all JYP Pd-nim’s order...” Sana pleaded as she follows the maknae who keeps on walking around. Tzuyu groaned before turning around to face Sana. Sana, in an instant, stopped on her tracks before backing away having a safe distance from the yoda.

Tzuyu showed no trace of anger on her face but Sana knows the taller girl so much she can already read her like an open book. Sana, who had her head hanging low, looked up. She regretted it as soon as her eyes met Tzuyu’s glare. Sana shivered before stepping to the side to let Tzuyu through.

Tzuyu walked pass Sana not giving her a single glance before disappearing to her shared-room with the other maknaes. Sana could only pout as she tries to hold back tears from falling.

Jihyo fought back a scoff before looking at the other side of the room. She can’t help but to release a frustrated sigh when she saw a lifeless Dahyun leaning on the wall. She massaged her eyes whilst releasing a sigh through her nose.

She ignored the two weeping people by looking for the remote of the television but poor leader-nim, Nayeon already have it in her hand. Much to Jihyo’s dismay, the oldest looks like she won’t open the darn gadget anytime soon for she is holding it to tight her knuckles are turning white –if that was even possible for them already white hands-.

Jihyo growled before standing up to head downstairs. At last luck made its presence known for the wide-eyed girl when she saw the rather cheerful Jamless brothers. A smile crept to her face before walking to where the two was seated.

Jeongyeon was the first one to notice Jihyo. Jeongyeon smiled at her and Chaeyoung noticed Jeongyeon before looking behind. Chaeyoung smiled at her too before resuming her work on one of her sketchbooks.

 “Hey... What’s wrong? You looked stressed?” Jeongyeon may look like a manly chic outside but everyone knows how thoughtful and kind the short haired girl is. Jihyo sighed for the nth time.

“Do you know what’s wrong with those gays? Did they fight or something?” Jihyo asked as she scratches her head. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung looked at each other then back to their leader.

“I know Sana and Tzuyu’s problem, I don’t know about the two though...” Chaeyoung said as she stopped what she was doing. “Tzuyu told me last night when I asked what’s up with her” Jihyo looked at her quizzically

“What did she say?”

“About their less interaction these days...”

“But I thought Sana already told her what Pd-nim told her?”

“Yes she did but did Pd-nim told Sana-unnie that she should flirt with others?” Chaeyoung asked the same thing Tzuyu told her that night. Jihyo could only form an ‘O’ to before they were engulfed with silence. Not until Jeongyeon broke it, worry laced in her voice.

“What should we do? We have a performance tomorrow... They need their heads to keep it together” Jihyo stared at nothing for a minute thinking for a way to let the three couples get back to the way they were. Not long after, she looked at the two.

“Let’s talk to them” Jihyo then pointed at Chaeyoung “You go talk to Tzuyu. Make sure you can get her out of the room” she then looked at Jeongyeon “Go get Mina and Momo. I’ll meet you guys at the living room”

The two nodded before all of them stood up then went upstairs to do their task. Jihyo wasn’t surprise when the three earlier didn’t move an inch. She walked to Sana first as she pats the back of the blonde.

“It’s ok... C’mere” Jihyo slowly dragged Sana to the middle of the living room. She let Sana sit on the floor before going to Dahyun.

“Dahyun-ah... Let’s go and sit” Dahyun looked at her and Jihyo smiled at her. Dahyun however didn’t move a muscle on her face as she let Jihyo haul her next to Sana. Jihyo smiled inwardly before sitting next to Nayeon on the sofa.

“Nayeonnie... Care to join?” the leader asked as she tried to grab the remote on Nayeon’s hand. Nayeon’s grip loosened and Jihyo used it as a chance in taking the remote. Nayeon stood up then sat next to Dahyun. The three sat next to each other facing the right. Jihyo then sat on the middle facing the television.

As if on cue, three figures emerged on the side. Nayeon was quick to look up, same as Dahyun. Mina and Momo are walking with Jeongyeon, eyes colder than the North Pole. The two tried not to let the shiver crawl up to their spine but the hair on their skin started to stand up.

Jeongyeon instructed them to sit in front of their respective lovers. They did what they were told but keep a 3 ft. Distance in the center. Mina looked at Nayeon and the older girl tried not to shrink at the glare her lover was giving her. Momo however don’t have the heart to glare at her tofu so she just looked elsewhere, not minding the pleading look Dahyun was giving her.

“Where the hell is Chaeyoung?” Jihyo asked Jeongyeon. The taller girl raised her shoulders before looking at the way she knows where the two will come out. It didn’t last long when their eyes met Chaeyoung. Tzuyu-less.

“Where is she?”

“She doesn’t want to come out... She said she wants to sleep” Chaeyoung explained before plopping herself on the sofa.

“Says the one who always sleeps late...” Jihyo then looked at Sana who’s on the verge of crying again. “Sorry Sana “ Jihyo gestured Chaeyoung to comfort her. Jeongyeon followed Chaeyoung and the two did immediately what the smol bean was told as they went to each side of Sana.

Jihyo then looked at the four.

“Anyone want to say anything? Something?” Jihyo looked at the mourningleft side. Suddenly, Dahyun started rapping.

“I’m really sorry Momo-unnie! I didn’t mean to make you jealous. I just tend to be clingy in front of camera and I don’t know how to stop it. Fans would think I’m sick or something. Please Momo-unnie I already miss you, please forgive this poor tofu” Dahyun said with a hint of aegyo at the end of her statement.

 Momo didn’t show any sign of forgiving the younger girl but she stood up. All eyes are on her waiting for her next move. Everyone in the room except for the crying squirrel expected the jokbal lover to leave and let Dahyun cry her heart out but they were wrong. What happened is the last thing they expected.

Momo walked over to Dayhun before grabbing her wrist. Dahyun looked up and before she knew it, Momo pulled her up. Their bodies touched and Momo encircled her arms around Dahyun’s waist. The eagle was too shock to realize what is happening.

Momo looked at Jihyo before mouthing ‘Thank you’. She then went to her room, Dahyun in tow. No one uttered a word after that. After what is seems like a minute, Sana’s sobbing made Chaeyoung came back to reality.

“That escalated quickly...” Chaeyoung said breaking the silence. Mina averted her gaze back to Nayeon who was now kneeling in front of her.

Mina was surprise. She didn’t even heard or saw the older move.

“Minari~! I apologize if I don’t let you use any gadgets especially the television. I just don’t want you to suffer any longer with that irritated eyes of yours. Please do understand that I just want you to be safe...” Nayeon said as she rubs her palms together.

Jihyo somewhat raised her brows in amusement. At this type of conversation she would cringe in disgust but for the first time she found Nayeon and Mina’s fight interesting.

“Please Mina... I promise as soon as your eyes heal I’ll let you do whatever you want, I’ll let you have the radiation you want... Just talk to me” Nayeon is now bowing. Mina’s glare slowly softened as she held Nayeon’s shoulder. Nayeon stiffened at the touch scared that Mina will push her.

She felt her body being pushed up and before she can meet Mina’s eyes, she closed her eyes right away. Mina chuckled showing her gummy smile and that was the sign Nayeon can open her eyes. Slowly, she opens it and she was met with a black swan with an angelic smile.

Nayeon wiped her eyes, her bunny-like teeth are now showing, telling Mina that she is happy. Mina wrapped her body with a warm hug her eyes meeting Jihyo’s smiling face. She smiled at her and Jihyo just winked at her.

Jihyo now only have one problem. She looked at Sana and can’t help but to frown at the blonde’s state. She went to the trio before telling Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung to accompany Sana to the bedroom. The two only nodded and slowly led Sana to her also shared-room with the others.

Jihyo followed them with her eyes and as soon as they were out of her eyes, she went to Tzuyu.

She didn’t bother to knock but she didn’t just barged in either. She gently opened the door and as expected, the maknae is occupied on her phone. The room was dark that’s why Tzuyu noticed someone coming in due to the light outside.

The yoda rolled to her side to look at the person who came. She then sits up when she saw her leader-unnie.

“Why are you here unnie?” it didn’t come out rude. Tzuyu was just curious. Jihyo didn’t answer instead she walked over to the side of the youngest.

Tzuyu fixed her position so they can sit comfortably on the mattress. There was an awkward silence afterwards. Jihyo who is not fond of silence looked at Tzuyu before asking.

“How long has it been?”

“Uhhh... What is ‘it’?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Tzuyu, You know what I’m talking about...” Jihyo didn’t sound mad. In fact, she asked concerned about the two. Surprisingly, Tzuyu find her blanket interesting.

“About a week...?” Tzuyu answered not entirely sure. She chewed on her lower lip when Jihyo didn’t answer right away. She looked at Jihyo and it confused her when she saw her face full of amazement.

“Wow... I can’t believe you can pull it that long”

“It’s not easy though... Especially when she’s acting cute and all” Tzuyu unconsciously smiled upon remembering those times where the older girl would do her shy shy shy on every performance they do.

Jihyo chuckled as she shakes her head before saying, catching the younger off guard.

“You really miss her huh?”

“What? I didn’t say I miss her”

“Oh no you didn’t, your smile did”

Tzuyu had hanged while looking at Jihyo. Jihyo then stood up then patted Tzuyu’s head.

“Honestly, out of all couples in our group, I find you two cutest” Jihyo gave a knowing smile and was about to go out the room but she stopped at the door frame. Thomas looked back at Tzuyu before showing her a hush sign.

“Don’t tell them I said all of you guys are cute... It will cause mayhem” Tzuyu giggled before nodding. Jihyo showed her a mega watt smiled before closing the door.


“Congratulation Twice!” the MC said as soon as he announced the winner. Everyone couldn’t hide their happiness.

With a few speech of being thankful to all Once and the staffs of JYP, they happily bowed and sang their song. As their song came to their dance break Sana, being clumsy as she is, almost accidentally bumped to Tzuyu. Tzuyu however didn’t mind and just danced.

The song was over and Sana is the nearest one to the stairs of the stage. She bowed and was about to come down when she felt a pair of hands on her waist. Sana was taken aback when Tzuyu patted her back. She looked at the younger girl but the yoda is busy smiling at the fans.

Sana didn’t know why she feels shy and she didn’t know why she hurriedly left the stage. All she had on her mind was questions, ‘Why did she touch me?’ ‘Have I been forgiven?’ ‘Is she just like that because of the fans?’

Sana’s mind was on dilemma. She was thinking of too many scenarios in her head that she didn’t feel a hand held her wrist. She looked at her wrist and her eyes trail upwards, following the arm of the one who held her.

Her eyes widened when she saw Tzuyu looking at her, smiling widely. She was beyond speechless open and closed like a fish. Tzuyu giggled at the sight. Oh how Sana missed that adorable dimple on Tzuyu’s left cheek.

“Congrats to us huh...” Sana just nodded shyly not trusting her voice.

“Seriously... When are you this shy with me? Come here you 4D creature of mine” Tzuyu then pulled Sana into a tight embrace. Sana tensed a bit but slowly relaxed. She smiled before hugging back Tzuyu. Sana was really happy, ecstatic even, when Tzuyu finally forgive her. Her hug tightens even more for she missed the warmth emitting from her lover. She buried her head into Tzuyu’s neck before planting a light kiss to her neck.

Tzuyu’s laugh caused the vibration Sana felt in her lips. They broke the hug and Tzuyu kissed her forehead.

“I’m sorry if I’ve been too harsh on you... From now on I’ll try to be more understanding and less immature” the taller girl smiled holding Sana’s head and leaning it upwards to let their lips collide. Sana smiled at the kiss as she kisses back, hugging Tzuyu at the process.

“YAH!! AIGOO THIS KID~! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT PDA?!” Jihyo’s megaphone voice instantly cut their moment. The two broke the kiss and just look at her before laughing. Jihyo isn’t amuse, not even a single bit. She left the two with a scowl.

Tzuyu then looked at Sana before whispering softly to Sana’s ear. “I love you”

Sana looked at Jihyo and was glad when their leader is gone, she pecked Tzuyu’s lips before answering back sweetly. “I love you too~”


END!

A very long author’s note:

Hi everyone! First and foremost, I’m very sorry if I don’t (“can’t” is the appropriate word actually) reply to all your comments. I really want to but something’s wrong with my stupid phone that everytime I press reply or sent, my message will just stay on the box and will not be send. I swear it’s the phone because it won’t even let me read rated(kekeke) fics unlike last time. I’m not saying you shouldn’t comment, your comments will and always make my day especially when you say encouraging words. You’re all so sweet you’re gonna kill me with diabetes (Ok exaggerated much haha)

So yeah, please don’t stop commenting your thoughts, I really enjoy reading them hihi...

About the story, I started writing this the night of their 4th win and was about to finish it but I was too sleepy to continue it. The next day I was half way on finishing it when Twice had their 5th win!(YEEEEEEHHEEEEYYYY~!) And got this idea from the 4th win and when Twice had their 5th win I was planning to abandon it but my friend literally choked me when I said that I will not post this anymore so I don’t have a choice but to finish and post it. As I am writing this, she is right here beside me glaring at me... I hope she wont eread thid...

Again... Sorry for typo or grammar error! My fault!

Thank you for reading this, See you next time!