i. first meeting

they got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC 1: “So after the addition of our male idol couple, this time we have another same couple, yes?”

MC 2: “That’s right. What kind of couple are we going to have?”

MC 3: “It’s a female actress and a female idol couple! There have been lots of actor and idol couple before so what we will see now is a same situation wherein we have two female guests.”

MC 1: “Exactly, now, let’s watch their VTR!”

 

 

“Unnie, is she not here yet? The Ice cream cake is melting.” Irene mumbled with a pout as she peeked inside the box of cake in her lap.

 

“Be patient, you,” Her manager unnie laughs. “Any minute now.”

 

Irene continued to pout as she placed the box gently on her seat before standing up to stretch. She glanced at the cake again, and the surroundings of the amusement park she’s in. “Aigoo, is my wife a child?” She laughed to herself before covering her face. “Saying wife is so embarrassing though.” The staff around her laughed at her remark and Irene felt her cheeks heat up even more.

 

Echoes of laughter suddenly erupted in the staff and Irene raised her head at the commotion. She laughed out loud when she saw four mascots running towards her.

 

“What is this? What’s happening right now?” Irene smiled embarrassedly as the four mascots struck different poses in front of her. “A koala, a pig, a cat, and a bear? What is this, do I choose or?” Irene let out another series of giggles when the mascots started wiggling crazily.

 

“Irene-ssi, please read the contents of your mission card to the camera.” The PD said with a smile.

 

“Go to the amusement park and feed your new wife the ice cream cake.”

 

Juseyo dalkomhan geu mat ice cream cake~

 

Music suddenly blared in the amusement park and the four mascots started dancing in sync. A squeal and a loud laugh erupted from Irene as she started clapping her hands.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter