05-01-16

Description

MAIN HEADER

050116?!

OH, WHY ARE YOU HERE? 

 

Just read...

One month ago, I met this crazy kid. Yes, literally a kid because he was like years apart from my age. But you know what's funny? NO, IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL. Well... it doesn't matter. But yeah, here's something funny... my heart got robbed by a kid. Hahaha joke. Then one day, he changed.. into someone.. closer to my age but I'm still older. Bottomline is, whoever he is, I still love him. 

ABOUT IMAGE
 

Kim Seokjin

 

Status: TAKEN AF

 

"DADDY" MATERIAL

 

BUT ACTUALLY A MOM.

 
SUPPORT BANNER

FEELS?

 

I hope you're not getting bored.

 

I hope you're still reading.

 

Every inch of this thing.

 

Because I love you ♥

YAH!

 

Oh, nothing. I just want you to know that you're the best. 

Continue reading ;)

Hi baby, I hope that you remember one month ago you pissed me off by acting clueless but then again, you asked me to be your girl. IT'S AN ALKDJAJHAK MOMENT seriously, I felt not-so-loved that time because y'know some things happened and I thought I was just your "buddy" haha, you know already what that means. Happy monthsary baby, I'm sorry if this is only what I can give. I can't think of something really good because I'm too busy thinking about you hehe. But I'm not yet done.

KIM SEOKJIN!

Well, you're still reading right? YOU SHOULD BE READING THIS! Hahaha. Baby boy, I'm so sorry if I did something wrong. Especially when I broke up with you. I just want to be really appreciated, y'know? But keep in mind that I really love you. There are just some things that the words 'I Love You' isn't enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm not breaking up with you. HAHAHA.

TIRED?

Yes, that's right. You'll be tired reading and reading. I'm full of thoughts, just so you know. So please don't be surprised if I'm expressing this too much here, because there are times that I fail to show my love for you. I always get mad and I'm sensitive, right? I hope you won't get sick of me. If you do, tell me, I'll do something about it. As long as you're happy baby, I'll do it. Anyway, that would be all.. haha, done finally done! I LOVE YOU BABY, HAPPY MONTHSARY!