Late Birthday Present

I Fell For a Jerk

GD's POV

“ Hyung~! Hyung!!! Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!” An annoying voice rang in my ear. I hit his face as I rolled over in my bed, missing out on my little sisters birthday was enough, why did he have to appear when I was in the middle of my depression session…

“OWW~!!! That hurt hyung!! I know you’re awake!!”

“AISH!! Seungri ah!!! Leave me and my depression session alone~!!” I whined and pushed him away.

“But Hyung~” He sighed “We have schedules~ and we could always go visit NaeNae at Super Junior sunbaenims dorm..” Hemumbled.

“Aish…arasso…” I sat up and scratched my head. I need to look good infront of Hyunae…

Hyunae’s POV
“Aigoo, all my stuff are so heavy” I chuckled.

“Hey~ our stuff is heavy as well!!” Donghae laughed.

We were moving out from the dorm and into an apartment closer to the SM building.
Not only because of the distance but because of all the amount of members and it crowds a lot. We drove to our apartment separately, I went with my manager while the others went with theirs, so that we don’t cause any confusion to the citizens and fans, we went in at different times. I went in first since I wasn’t known that well around the citizens and Super Junior came in 10 minutes after.

“Aigoo…now to unpack all our things~” Leeteuk clapped.

“…umm…oppa…can I have a separate room…?” I asked Leeteuk.

“What do you mean?” He said while picking up his pillows.

“Like my own apartment room, so that im not living with you guys.”  I explained, suddenly there was a crash coming from Donghae’s room, Ryeowook’s room , Kyuhyun’s room  and Eunhyuk’s room.

“YOU WANT WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!??” Everyone shouted from their rooms.

“My…own…apartment room?” I said awkwardly.

“W-What?! Why?! How?! W-W-What did we do wrong????” Leeteuk stuttered.

“Anniyo~ It’s just that it might cause fans to think the wrong thing…besides, I’ll only live next door” I grinned.

“…I guess if you want to…” Leeteuk oppa finally gave in with a sigh.

“What?! But who will I play StarCraft with??!” Kyuhyun asked/shouted.

“Err…I dunno, I guess I can come around sometimes” I smiled.

“Arasso…” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Good~ I’ll be going over now~” I walked towards the door.

“W-Wait! What about your stuff?” Eunhyuk asked.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. “Thanks for reminding me~” I laughed awkwardly.
I carried my luggage and walked out the door. Suddenly all the weight on my arms were gone along with my luggage.

“I’ll carry it for you” Eunhyuk smiled as he carried my luggage “ But-“ Before I could reply he disappeared with my luggage. “Aish…chincha…” I mumbled as I carried the box that held my plushies. I was about to leave, well…that was until it disappeared from my hands.

“I’ll help~” Ryeowook smiled.

“E-Eh?” He disappeared out the door. I pouted and picked up my blank et an pillow. Before anyone could help me I quickly ran out the door, as I ran out, I bumped into someone. “Aish” I muttered.

Suddenly, my blanket and pillow disappeared as well. Behind them was Donghae, who was grinning , without saying anything he walked towards my room.
I sighed and went back into the living room. Kyuhyun was there, picking up my laptop and my bag on his shoulders.
“Do not refuse” He said straightforwardly.
There was nothing I could do so I let him do it for me. I followed him out to my apartment room, there stood, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Donghae…wait…are they looking at my picture?
I went up closer. My eyes widened at the sight of my picture. It was the picture I took with Hyunjoong oppa. I quickly snatched it away, the three looked at me, surprised at my sudden appearance. I held my head low and gestured them out.

“Please leave…and thank you for helping me “ I whispered. They looked at each other, worried expressions placed on their faces. Quietly, they left without the word, including Kyuhyun.
Once the door closed I slumped onto the couch. Why did they have to see this picture…
I looked at the picture, Hyunjoong and I were kissing each other. It was a picture that we took to brag with our friends. I sighed .
“I wonder why I still keep this…” I put it back into my photo album. I  started to unpack my things and put them into place.

GD’s POV
I rushed towards Super Junior sunbaenims dorms. I knocked on the door but only an old man came out.
“Annyeonghaseyo, is umm…”

“Are you happening to be looking for Super Junior?” He replied.

“Neh”

“Well They moved out”

“…excuse me?”

“They moved out, here’s the address, their leader gave it to me in case they had forgotten something” He handed me a piece of paper. I bowed and left.
Aish, why move all of a sudden…

Hyunae’s POV

“Hmm…Why does it feel like I forgot something…Hmm…OH! That’s right, I forgot to tell Seohyun that I’ve moved!” I clapped my heads together and went to get my phone.

GD’s POV.
I finally came to their dorm. I rang the doorbell once, after a few seconds Kyuhyun came out.
“Are you ready to play StarCraft-“ He grinned, but stopped when he saw me.

“Hi”

“Oh Hyung…I thought you were Hyunae…” He mumbled the last part.

“So is er..Hyunae here?” I asked.

“Anni” Was all he said. I gave him the are-you-serious look. “She lives next door, she said something about living with guys and fans knowing about us”

“Ahh…I get it now, arasso, bye” I went across the hall to Hyunae’s room. I rang the bell once.
Immediately it opened.

“Kyuhyun you wanna play now-“ She said in a fast manner, like Kyuhyun she stopped when she saw me. “O-Oppa!” She stuttered.

“What is it with you kids and StarCraft” I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“H-Hey! Watch the hair!” She joked around. She allowed me inside. The room wasn’t expensive but it wasn’t cheap either. It was..well…normal. a couch in the middle of the living room facing a flat screen TV that was on a small book shelf which was about 55- 60 centimeters  high.
It was next to the kitchen , which was open and had a table near the right wall.

I sat on the couch as Hyunae went to get me some coffee.
She came back with my coffee and sat down.
“So why are you here , oppa?” She smiled.

“OH! That’s right! Here” I dug into my jacket pocket and took out a small box. She looked at it suspiciously and decided to open it.
Inside were two vintage camera necklaces. (http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/485368458_1/6pcs-lotfree-shipping-necklace-chain-South-Korea-Jewelry-Vintage-Camera-Necklace-Chain-fashion-necklace-jewelry-necklace.jpg )
“ Happy Belated birthday~~~” I grinned. I picked up the pink one and put it on her. It matched what she was wearing .
(http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/Kazumi_Narumi/sdf.jpg )

“Awww Gomawo oppa!! It’s so pretty~!!” She admired it, she suddenly looked at the box and took out the other pair. She looked at me with her cheeky grin and put the other necklace around my neck. It WAS a couple necklace after all.
“Haha! It matches oppa well!!”

“So I guess we’re a couple now!” I pulled her into a shoulder hug.

“Anniyo~ We’re the dongsaeng and oppa couple!”  She smiled. I smiled back, suddenly my phone rang.

“Yobeseyo?”

“Hyung~ Time to go~ we need to be back in time for the concert!” Daesung’s voice echoed in my ear.

“Arasso, Tell the others to wait a while” I hung up and waved goodbye to Hyunae. She came up and accompanied me out. “Bye~”

“Bye oppa~ Take care~” She waved back. I grinned before leaving. I feel so proud…my little baby sister is growing up.
I self praised myself while grinning childishly and walked to the elevator.

Hyunae’s POV
Once Jiyong oppa was  gone I quickly went to get my laptop and went to Super Junior’s apartment room.
“Kyuhyun ah~ Let’s play~” I chimed.

“Be there in a sec!!!” I heard him shout from his room. I went to the table and sat down.

“All you guys think about it StarCraft, huh?” Heechul chuckled as he drank his coffee.

“Yup/Yeah” Kyuhyun and I said at the same time.

“Aish…you guys never grow up!” Heechul shouted jokingly as he went away so that we could play.
I guess I don’t grow up that easily…

--
Updating~ Updating~ Updated~! kekeke...random :DDD