Chapter 2

What is the definition of us?

Seokjin initiated to move out from their apartment and Yoongi was not happy about it.  They did not come to a consensus about it and yet Seokjin insisted on moving out.

 

Yoongi started to wonder.

Does Seokjin even making any effort to salvage our relationship?

 

The anger that built up with Yoongi was too much to put in words. He saw no point of moving out.

 

Okay, even if Seokjin were to move out, there was no need for him to move almost everything of his items out.

 

The pain when Yoongi saw traces of Seokjin disappearing one by one was in describable. Yoongi reached out for Seokjin’s hands, to stop Seokjin from placing those items into the boxes.

 

“Look, Jin. Why are you doing this?”

Yoongi did not get it.

 

“i.. just packed those things up. “

Seokjin muttered, pulling his hands off Yoongi’s grasp.

“In case, everything turns out to be the opposite of our expectations….”

 

“What?”

Yoongi refused to register what Seokjin had just said. He took away the box and tossed everything on the bed.

“All these things are not going into the box. They are not going any where but stay at their original positions.”

 

Yoongi immediately put all those things back in place. He did not get it. He really did not get what was in Seokjin’s head. Did Seokjin really want to give up? He spun around, looking at Seokjin angrily, pointing at him.

 

“And  you, are not going anywhere.”

Yoongi continued to empty out another box, which was full of clothes. He hung those clothes back to the wardrobe.

 

“Yoongi….”

Seokjin just stood rooted to the ground, looking helpless.

 

 

“No,  you have to listen to me.”

Yoongi knew what he did was right. The whole apartment would not be a home, without Seokjin.

 

Seokjin was important. Very important. Why Seokjin could not realize that?

“Jin, we can do this. We can go back to where we started.”

Those words were not only a reminder, a confirmation for Seokjin, but to Yoongi himself too.

 

We can do this.

 

“We can?”

Seokjin felt a lump forming in his throat.

Yoongi noded and went forward to hug Seokjin.

 

 “Let’s go.  It’s time for me to work.”

Yoongi held onto Seokjin’s hands and led him out of the apartment.

“You should tell Jungkook that you’re not going to move in today. No, tell him that you’re not moving in.”

 

Seokjin just followed Yoongi quietly at the back.

 

“Are you going to do it or not?”

Yoongi asked as he locked the door of their apartment. Seokjin slowly took out his phone and began to text Jungkook about it.

 

Yoongi continued to hold on Seokjin and led him to the lobby, down to the carpark.

He opened the car door for Seokjin and gently pushed Seokjin into the car, followed by him entering the car himself.

 

“You just stay with me 24/7 from now on.”

Yoongi announced, starting up the car. He could not lose Seokjin just like that.

Is this love? Or is it just possession?

 

Yoongi refused to acknowledge that. He refused to think about it. All he knew was he could not to let Seokjin leave. He placed his phone on the phone plug in the car and  pressed the button on the steering wheel. His phone started dialing.

 

“Namjoon?”

Yoongi called as he started driving out from the basement carpark.

“Seokjin is coming today.”

 

 

  • -

 

Namjoon remained quiet all the time in the studio. He would steal some glances at Seokjin, who was sitting on couch, browsing at the magazine. On the other hand, Yoongi was on his headset, working on the composition of the melody for the upcoming song for an artist.

 

Namjoon sighed. He stood up from his seat and went over to the couch to sit beside Seokjin.

“What's up with you guys?”

 

Seokjin gave Namjoon a weak smile.

“I’ve…I’ve made Yoongi angry just now…”

 

“Care to share?”

Namjoon wanted to help them. He knew that they are trying and he knew if they were to separate now, they would regret in future. Those two idiots were just lost. They could not see how much they loved each other.

 

“Well… I decided to move out, to Jungkook house. For a while. And I started packing my stuff.”

Seokjin explained.

“but I don’t intend to bring those things along with me for now. i…. I just packed in case….. in case things don’t work out between us.”

 

“Hyung, you know Yoongi hyung loves you a lot right?”
Namjoon asked. He was pretty sure that Yoongi loved seokjin more than any other being in the world. They….. they were just confused with what they feel right now.

 

“I don’t know. Yoongi had previously admitted that he does not feel the same as before… and I admitted to him the same.”

Seokjin looked down at his hands.

“I don’t know anymore. I was thinking, may be if we were to live apart, probably we would yearn for each other presence as much as we yearned for back then.”

 

Namjoon thought that was a good idea.

 

“But, Yoongi don’t seem to agree with that.”

Seokjin continued.

“He thinks that it is ridiculous and got angry over it….but I think it’s because I’ve mentioned about packing those items just in case things didn't turn out to what we want it to be…”

 

Namjoon almost flipped the table. He also felt angry when the moment he heard Seokjin packing up his stuff just because of that.

“Hyung, Yoongi hyung is a sensitive person. He must have felt a level deeper after hearing what you’ve said…. You could find other ways.”

 

Seokjin sighed.

“Yeah, I kinda realized that after I saw Yoongi’s reactions. I really regretted that too and that was why I quietly followed Yoongi here with my own will, even though Yoongi insisted on me coming.”

 

Namjoon nodded. He knew what he thought was right. All they needed was time to think through, with clear-headed mind. Seokjin must be too overwhelmed by the matter, although he tried very hard to keep all things in place.

 

“I’m being straight forward here. You probably shouldn’t wallow in despair too much. Yoongi hyung needs you too. He is trying hard in his own way and I know you are trying hard in your own way too.”

Namjoon tried his best to help.

“Yoongi hyung is a very vulnerable person and I believe you knew it too. He is not that vocal about his thoughts while you’re the opposite. Hyung, don’t harbor any doubts. Please have faith in Yoongi hyung.”

 

Seokjin sighed. What Namjoon said was right. He was just too clouded by those thoughts in his mind.

“It’s almost 2pm and we haven’t had lunch. What do you want? I’ll go buy.”

 

“Hmm, may be the kebab down the street?”

Namjoon replied.

“Yoongi hyung, what about you?”

 

“it’s okay, I know what he wanted.”

Seokjin smiled.

“I'll be back in a jiffy.”

 

Seokjin went towards Yoongi and placed his palms on Yoongi’s shoulders. That startled Yoongi. He took off his head set and looked up at Seokjin.

 

“I’ll buy us some lunch. The usual one, right?”

Seokjin asked.

 

Yoongi sighed.

“Yeah…thanks.”

 

He wanted to touch the hands that rested on his shoulders but he feared of the rejection. Yoongi sighed again and put back on his headset, decided to focus on composing. To his surprise, Seokjin bend down and kissed the cheek of Yoongi before he left.

 

Yoongi took down his head set and stare blankly at his computer screen. It’s been a while since they had just intimate gesture between them. A smile gradually appeared on Yoongi’s face.

 

The love.

 

The love had rekindled.

 

 

  • -

 

 

a/n:

 

This story just happened after the listening to the playlist which consist of Michl, Honne, Gallant and Oh Wonder on repeat.

 

Angst again, yeap.

 

I wrote their personality based on their horoscopes. Probably didn't research much, but it was based on those people I knew too as I know people who had the same horoscope as yoonjinrap.  (erm, it’s cancer filtered as I’m a cancer. So probably perceived their personality differently from others.)

 

I’m not stereotyping anybody with their horoscope but I just use their personalites and sort of play it in my mind on how they would react. Damn, am I not making any sense?

 

Feel free to leave comment down below and let me know how you feel about this. (damn, I have to confess. I’m a yoonjin angst trash.)