A Few Years Later

MEMORIES

“Welcome  back” Victoria said to herself as soon as she step out of the airport. Victoria supposedly was just going to stay for a day in Thailand for a photoshoot but her manager insisted to have her vacation there too to save time and money. It feels different for her because she went there all alone.  It’s not for a SMTown concert. It’s not also for a shoot that took place 6 years ago. Suddenly memories of them being together goes back to her but she chose to brush it off.

“Out of all the place, why do I have to stay in this hotel?” Victoria said to herself. She suddenly remembers the time where he teaches her how to swim. She also remembers his surprise birthday party for her. The presscon that took place in the said hotel. Victoria hated to remember everything but what can she do about it. Victoria knew going to Thailand was not a good idea but she have to be professional, so she accepted the offer.

The other day, Victoria was shocked to see that their car stopped on a beach. The beach is where him and her swam 6 years ago. They jet skied too and also did horseback riding. Why does going to Thailand only reminds her of him?

The shoot went smoothly for everyone. Victoria was professional enough to continue the shoot despite all the memories she keep remembering

The other day, Victoria’s vacation started. Everything went well for her. She seems to enjoy her vacation so far. The night came and she decided to stop at a town square to go shopping and also to eat dinner. What caught her attention is that the man who used to draw a couple shirts for her and him is still there, doing his job professionally. She decided to buy some for her only this time.

“I think I saw you somewhere?” the man suddenly said

“Yeah I did buy once here” Victoria could only reply

“Oh yes, you are with this handsome guy. You actually looks good together.” the man continued and Victoria could only reply was a smile.

“Victoria shi” someone called Victoria and when she turned her back it was none other than but Chellin, Nichkhun’s sister.

‘Great’ was only the thing Victoria thought for a while. It was still okay for her that she remembered her memories with him but now seeing the girl who makes them much closer back then, she doesn’t know what to do.

“Unnie, what are you doing here.” Chellin asked in a perfect Korean that shocked Victoria.

“Oh I’m just here for a photoshoot and a vacation. I’m impressed, your Korean is good.” Victoria replied back

“Kamsahamnida, unnie. How are you anyways unnie? Haven’t talked to you for such a long time already, I miss you.” Chellin said.

Chellin loves Victoria so much not just because F(x) is her favorite group but she likes her for who she is just like how his brother like Victoria.  She cried so much when Khuntoria part ways on WGM and she cried much more when seeing her brother crying so much because of Victoria. She did tried to support Nichkhun and Tiffany back then when they’re still a thing but it’s no use. She’s just too attached to Victoria. Can she hope that things may go for her brother and her favorite unnie now?

“I miss you too hahah. How about you? What are you doing anyways? Victoria asked

“I’m actually working now as an interior designer. If you know someone who wants to help to design their homes, let me know, okay unnie?

“Sure Sure” Victoria replied with a smile. The talk between them took longer until Chellin had to go home for she still has work the other day.

The other day, Victoria woke up because a staff was calling for her to go down the ground floor. She went down only to find out that Chellin is with her mother and some relatives.

“Annyeong unnie, mind if you can have lunch with us?’ Chellin said with a smile

“Annyeong auntie. Do you still remember? I’m Victoria Song” Victoria said to Chellin’s mother

“Of course I still do hahaha. Is it okay for you to have lunch with us? You barely went here and I think you deserve to be welcome here. I’m sure you miss some Thai foods. Durian, your favorite, we do have lots of that haaha. So are you free?” Chellin’s mother asked and Victoria could only say yes with a smile.

At the house, it’s been such a long time for Victoria to eat Thai foods again. She enjoyed her stay with them. She felt much welcome into their family. She used to be a virtual wife to Nichkhun but why is she being treated like a daughter in law. Her thoughts was suddenly interrupted when there’s a sound of a doorbell. Victoria doesn’t know why but the sound of the doorbell made her much nervous. As soon as she saw him, her breathing became uneven too.

At the door, is none other than but Nichkhun, the man who stole Victoria’s heart for such a long time.

“Oh our Nichkhun is here” Auntie could only exclaimed.

Nichkhun look at her. For him, Victoria is still beautiful as always. After their last episode in WGM, Nichkhun will always look for her. It feels different that she’s not with him. WGM is just a virtual pairing but for him, it’s not. He loves her so much. Everything he did on the show is not fake. He really showed how much she meant to him.

Nichkhun pulled her by her arm and Victoria just let herself be carried away by someone who still owns her heart. They stop by the beach where they used to hang out together 6 years ago.

“I’m sorry Nichkhun ssi. Chellin saw me yesterday and today she asked me for lunch. I didn’t know that you’re coming anyways. I’ll be going then” Victoria said and was about to go when Nichkhun held her hand tightly, refusing her to go.

“You’re not going. I do think it’s time to think about the two of us. You may have rejected me for many times but it doesn’t changed the fact that I love you and I still do.” Nichkhun said.

Victoria felt guilty for rejecting him but that’s because she doesn’t know what to do.  They’re supposed to be just a virtual couple but fate doesn’t help them. They fall in love with each other but Victoria thought that is was just because of WGM. Their feelings for each other will eventually fade but Victoria doesn’t know why. After a long time, she still loves Nichkhun that’s why when she heard that Tiffany and Nichkhun are a thing, it hurts her so much but what can she do. She rejected him for so many times and thinks that this is her punishment for not fighting for her love. She also couldn’t be selfish. She knew Nickhun derserves to be happy. But what is happening how? Nichkhun still loves her. Is this a sign that she needs to open her heart now to Nichkhun?

“Nichkhun, we’re just a virtual – “ Victoria said only to be cut off but Nichkhun.

“ Victoria, can you please stop this lame excuses of yours. I’m getting sick of it? When I say I love you, I’m serious about it. Everything I show from WGM until now is true. You could say that we’re just a virtual couple but I know you never meant that way to me. This time, I just want you to be honest to me. Didn’t you even love me? This will be the last time. I’m gonna stop courting you even if it kills me. I just want to know what you feel towards me.” Nichkhun cried with tears falling from eyes and Victoria could actually see the real him. The real Nichkhun.

It takes a moment for Victoria to reply and Nickhun was about to go when Victoria gives her a back hug.

“Nichkhun, I did love you back then and I still do. I’m sorry if everything you did for me seems nothing but I appreciate everything. I know how much you love me but I can’t help not to be afraid. Afraid that if I give my heart to you, will we last long.  I now realize that I must love you and don’t let my worries affect my love for you. I’m sorry again and yes, I still love you.” Victoria said these words with all her heart.

Nichkhun turns his back to face her. He immediately removed the tears from Victoria’s face.

“I love you so much that I can’t forget you.” Nickhun said and before Victoria could speak, he kissed her.

Victoria thought this so could vacation will only remind her of him. Who would have thought that they would be back to each other.  Victoria smiled to Nichkhun after they shared a kiss.