CHAPTER 4

HE IS VAMPIRE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Baekhyun look at the outside. He close the cafe-

"yahhh!!!sehun!!you just have to act as human!!it is hard for you??!!"mad baek. "hyung..mianhe..I don't know that bangtan know about us"said sehun. "anyone know except them?"ask baek. "yes..jihyo"said sehun. "what!!you know what..we must protect jihyo from that group!!her brother already in their planet"said baek. "I don't think jihyo know about us..maybe she will forget it.."said kai. "yeahh I think it too"said kris. 

-Suho just smile weirdly-

"if you all don't have anything..I go first"said suho. "okay..

-Suho get out from the cafe-

KRING!!KRING!!

"dae..jihyo is our target!!!

SKIP

-At VW house-

"so..jihyo is one of us?how did you know?"ask mark. "her mother is vampire and her father is wolf..she born as vampire and wolf.."said suho. "but how did you know she is mix?"ask jackson. "jungkook cannot read her mind and I can't know where is she right now..but the most important is..she is more strong than us and she have all the power of wolf and vampire but she don't know about herself..at the university..jimin know that jihyo have eye laser..he will hurt if jihyo stare at him"said suho. "so we have to protect jihyo..did vampire and wolf know about this"ask top. "no..baekhyun just know that jihyo is vampire only..while bangtan boys only know jihyo as human except jimin"said suho. "what we gonna do right now?"ask mark. "just do like normal but suho..you have to take care about jihyo..but do not others know..mark and jackson you two will start"said gdragon. "but..its something you must know..

-They all look at suho-

"there's only one person can make jihyo die"said suho. "mwo?she will die?nugu?"ask gdragon. "he is taehyung...his power can beat jihyo..

SKIP

-Tomorrow morning at university-

"omma!!!

-Jihyo heard someone crying. She saw her friends at bench. Jihyo go to them. She look irene crying-

"waegurae?why irene crying?"ask jihyo. "she just break up with suho"said yoona. "mwo?why?suho or irene want to breakup?"ask jihyo. "suho..he said to irene he want break up because he like someone already"said krystal. "jinjjayo..who is she?you all don't know her?"ask jihyo. "no..he don't tell us..but we hate suho..irene is pretty..if
we know that girl..we must hit that girl..irene is so pretty to suho"said jess. "let me talk to him"said jihyo. "anniyo..he must think that I want you to talk to him"said irene. "gwenchana irene ahh..you know what..he not supposed to treat you like that..

-Jihyo go away from them-

SKIP

-Suho sit in the class alone-

"suho!!

-Suho shock when saw jihyo. Jihyo go to suho and punch his face-

OUCH!!!

"yahh!!why you hit me"mad suho. "hurt?irene hurt more than you..why you break up with her"ask jihyo. "I have a reason for it jihyo ahh"said suho. "tell me what reason of it"said jihyo. "huhh..I have to leave this university after this week..I don't want us break up at that time..I just want her to be my friend..she will forget me"said suho. "but..why you said to her that you like someone else?"ask jihyo. "I want irene hate me..forget me"said suho. 

-Jihyo sigh-

"can you just tell her..I'm so pity to her"said jihyo. "I will..I promise to tell her"said suho. 

KRING!!KRING!!

-Students come to the class. Jihyo sit at her chair. Taehyung and other member come. He sit beside jihyo-

"jihyo ahh..do you want to follow me go to amusement park this evening"ask taehyung. "erm..I can't"said jihyo. "I'm already talk to your boss..he let you go"said taehyung. "what!!you ask him"shock jihyo. "yes..he give you rest today..would you come?"ask taehyung. "arasso..

-Jihyo look in front of the class. Suddenly, she saw jimin stare at her. Jihyo look at jimin but jimin look at the front. Jihyo look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter