End.

When a boy falls.

Myungeun was just sitting there , waiting for her manager oppa to come and fetch her after sending some of the girls back to their dorm. Some of the girls had to stay back because the van got to full with their stage outfits and props so Myungeun, Yein & Soojung offered to stay back. 

The other two girls had gone to the washroom and left Myungeun to wait by herself. She took out a book she recently bought, me before you, and continued from the part she left off last time. She took her eyes off the book and looked at the direction of the washroom and was wondering why the other two girls were taking too long to come back. 

Wonwoo and the rest of Seventeen were walking back to their van as they have finished Music bank today. Wonwoo just smiled when the boys were laughing at Joshua's mistake during their choreography for Pretty U. 

From afar, Wonwoo could see a figure reading a book which seemed very familiar to him. When he was close enough to see the book, he saw that the girl was reading me before you. 

'Oh, she's reading the same book as I am right now'

Wonwoo tried to figure out who is this person but their manager was already rushing them back to their van. He then heard Hoshi saying hi to the figure and realised that it was actually a member of Lovelyz. He was always jealous at how Hoshi is so easy-going with the other idols, even with girls. At the same time, he prefers sitting in the waiting room reading his book and being silly with the rest of the boys. 

'She's actually really pretty, especially with that cute bob'  Wonwoo thought to himself.

'Hyung, why are you smiling by yourself?' he heard Seungkwan asked. 'It's nothing', Wonwoo quickly shrugged it off and went to their van. He spent the whole night checking Myungeun out after finding out her name from Hoshi. 

Myungeun and the rest of the girls were in their waiting room waiting for their turn on Music Core. When she realised it would be awhile before it was their turn to perform she decided to continue reading her book. 'Unnie, I'm going to be at the staircase.', Baby Soul nodded without needing to ask why is she going there and Myungeun left with her book.  

She was sitting on one of the staircases reading her book when the door opened revealing a guy in a suit with perfect hair and holding the same book she's reading.

'Wow, he's really good looking' 'wait isn't he from Seventeen?',Myungeun thought to herself.

'Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that this was place is occupied. I'll leave', Wonwoo said. He mentally slapped himself when he realised how stoic he sounded. 

'She must think I'm stupid or something'

'It's okay, you can stay. I'm gonna leave soon' Myungeun flashed him a smile before politely continuing reading her book. 

'Okay, she's really pretty up close' 

'You're Wonwoo from Seventeen right? We're really huge fans. Wait, I'm sorry I bet you don't know who I am...'

Before Myungeun could introduce herself Wonwoo quickly stopped her. 

'I know. You're Myungeun from Lovelyz' 

Myungeun was taken aback for awhile but smiled anyways when he said that he knows who she is. 

'I think we're reading the same book' Wonwoo pointed to the book Myungeun was holding. 

'I guess we are' Myungeun laughed. 

'Unnie! It's our turn to perform. Baby Soul unnie is already nagging about....oh annyeong haseyo' the door bursts opened and Myungeun could tell Yein was confused.

Myungeun told Yein to go first and that she would follow in a bit. 

'I'm going to head off first Wonwoo-shi. It's nice talking to you, I hope you like that book as much as I am. See you around!' 

Before Wonwoo could say anything to reply Myungeun already. He doesn't know why himself but he was disappointed that Myungeun has to leave. 

'Damn it, why didn't I say something?' 

Wonwoo decided that he is going to finish reading the book real quick. That way he gets to use that as an excuse to talk to her again after this. 

The next week when Wonwoo saw Myungeun again, he made sure to ask her if she finished the book yet and asked her if she wants to read the same book that he is right now. From that moment on, whatever book Myungeun is reading, Wonwoo would be reading the same one as well. After a few months of only talking about books, Wonwoo finally had the courage to ask her this question. 

'Myungeun, do you want to go out and have coffee with me tomorrow?'

'Oh, is there a new book you're reading?', Myungeun asked excitedly. 

'No, I think it's finally time to stop talking about books and for me to tell you I like you'