2nd

First Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : long chapter ahead. sorry for typos and grammatical errors. hope you understand hehee. Enjoy xD

 

 

 

Hey!  Agashi " Sungjae yells at her. Yes that man with lots of toys is Sungjae.  He decide to buy a lot present for make up with his princess later. But some random girl just called him a pedhophil???  What kind of joke is that.

"Are you calling me??? " Sooyoung said points toward herself.

"Yes you rude girl " sungjae talks back.

"RUDE!!!!! " Sooyoung big eyes even look bigger because of anger. 

"Hey ahjussi, how can you say such a word to people you barely met? Don't you have manner?" Sooyoung raised her voice. 

"Why are you yelling at me? and what?  You call me ahjussi???" Sungjae can't believe what he just heard. Some random girl just call him pedhophil and ahjussi. And what make things worse is that girl yelling at him, isn't he is the one who should angry at the first place? 

"Ahh molla mollaa I don't have time for just chit chat with some rude and weird ahjussi. I'm going~ bye" Sooyoung just walking leaving sungjae whom just dumbfounded with what just happened earlier. crazy girl he thought to himself.

 

***

Today class have finished, as usually Sooyoung take care every child before they are going home. Accompany until their parent come to school.

"Hi Jangmi, do someone going to fetch Jangmi today?" Sooyoung ask Jangmi who still in her chair busy putting her book into bag. 

"Yes" she answer shortly. "Okay then, let's  go, Saem will accompany you till your nanny came". They are walking hand in hand, Sooyoung don't know but her heart really warm when she held Jangmi hand. Like there's something push her maternal love for Jangmi. but she still don't understand why.

"AAA.. appa is come.." Jangmi mumble can't believe what she just saw. 

"Mhmm?? Ohh what do you say? Oppa?" Sooyoung can't heard clearly. Before Jangmi can replay her, sooyoung just dragged Jangmi along, She walk straight to the person in front of school gate. He was wearing plain white shirt and his back facing them because he is talking with someone on phone. He has broad shoulders Looks Like someone dependable, not bad not bad she though. 

"uuu Jangmi looks like your Oppa is handsome huhh??" Sooyoung busy checking out the person in front of her. Jangmi patted her hand. 

"Hmm why?" Sooyoung look at the little girl. 

"He is my appa, not my Oppa..." 

"Omooo what??? Appa?? W..what..?" Sooyoung feel embarrassed, how can she flirt with one of her student parent. She cleared .

"Hmm anyeong haseyo" she lowered her head still feel embarrassed.

"Appaaaaa.... !" Jangmi scream then hug her dad legs. Sungjae end his call and turn his body to someone who hugged his legs. He lowered his body and Patted her head. 

"Aigoo my princess looks so pretty today". Jangmi smiled because her dad just compliment her. 

"appa feel sorry because yesterday Appa can't fulfill my promise so today appa come to fetch Jangmi and let's go on date!. mmm but who is she?" Sungjae ask Jangmi, looking at someone in front of them.

"Jangmi songsaengnim" Jangmi introduce Sooyoung to Sungjae.

"Ugh sorry, I should introduce my self earlier. Hello my name is Park Sooyoung, Jangmi new teacher" Sooyoung said offer her hand. 

"My name is Yook Sung.." he stopped when he see who is he talking to,

"Yaa!! Crazy girl!!" 

"What??!! Yaaa rude ahjussi!!  They yells to each other. 

"What did you just sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter