-Final-

Ocean of Stars (Her Eyes)

Word count: 456

 

There's something magical about the way their fingers intertwine and their breaths mingle. Something so fulfilling beyond anything any of them imagined before. 

They know, deep down that this is it. The person by their side is the one. 

They not only match, they compliment each other. Not in a everything-is-the-same-way, but rather we're-different-but-in-a-good-way.

They don't fight, no fighting is a bad word, they disagree and argument. But it doesn't create a awkward tension. Instead it helps them understand each other. 

Jihyun really loves how cute Hyuna is, going from a complete dork to a aegyo-filled baby in seconds. It's also quite funny how the younger seems scared of everything. Not that Jihyun herself is especially brave. But she's not a coward, Hyuna doesn't deny her fear of everything. But she uses it as a chance to have more skinship. 

 

***

 

When together the world doesn't seem so big and cold anymore. With Jihyun's friendliness and Hyuna's cuteness they can do whatever they want. 

Suddenly the universe doesn't seem like such a mystery anymore.  

 

***

 

"Ya, Hyuna-ya! Get your lazy over here" Jihyun shouts from the kitchen, closing the refrigerator with her foot and placing vegetables in a strainer in the sink. Hyuna pops her head through the door opening looking at her unnie like a puppy would it's owner. 

Jihyun nods for Hyuna to come over and tells the younger to wash and cook rice while Jihyun herself cuts meat, kimchi and greens for the stew. 

Hyuna rolls up her sleeves and washes her hands before starting with the task given. Jihyun pats the shorter woman's hair because she just looks so cute when she's focusing. 

 While paying more attention to Hyuna rather than the knife in her hand, Jihyun ends up slicing her finger. She tries to not give a reaction and keep going but Hyuna notices and like Jihyun predicted: starts to panic.  

"It's fine, it's just a nick noting to worry about" Jihyun says and puts her now bloody hand behind her back so Hyuna won't be able to see it. But Hyuna is stubborn and so she doesn't give up until Jihyun lets her clean and aid the wound. 

Sighing Jihyun allows just that. Again Hyuna looks crazily cute while taking care of the cut. Jihyun laughs at the sight and caresses Hyuna's hair and cheek while smiling fondly at the woman. Hyuna blushes and for a moment gets into the ocean of stars in Jihyun's eyes.

"They're like stars that never quite sets" Jihyun says softly. Noticing Hyuna's trance.

"... Y-yeah..." Hyuna replies, her cheeks heating up. To avoid Jihyun seeing, she bows her head and tries to focus again and soon the small wound was taken care of.