joke gone wrong

adventures of fake lovers

another chapter. thank you for subscribing, voting and commenting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Vixx quickly exited the set and finally heaved a sigh of relief upon entering their van. First day and already so nerve wrecking, this show was definitely going to end up in something regretful.

N and ravi drank water while leo sipped his cold coffee and hongbin his banana milk. Ken hongbin and hyuk sat on the back seat and rest in front leaving manager on the driving seat.

“Where is the driver? You usually don’t drive.” Asked ravi. “Or maybe you went somewhere” added bin.

“Not really, driver was ill, and nobody was available” manager said after a sec of thought, almost too fast raising suspicion.

“Come on, you can tell us, we aren’t going to report or something” ken said grinning lecherously. “That pink girl, isn’t it”

“n..no” manager slurred. “I knew it” ken screamed excitedly.

After some more curious questions conversation died down mostly because ken took to driving. Now all vixx young ones were asleep with only n awake. N was reading a book silently with his headphones on. Usually the guys would discuss their day in the car and n would make sure everyone talk about their day. Just to make sure their day was fine and nobody is showing any signs of depression. Though mostly he had those signs but he made sure to hide them. As this will prevent the members to approach him when they are worried or need help. But sadly these days he was too busy to continue with this. He felt the members were keeping secrets now and hiding their anxieties.

Maybe he was being overprotective after all, all these guys are grownups. Anyways today too he couldn’t talk with members. It was already 11 and another hour was going to be wasted in this drive.

He slouched more in his seat and settled his crook on the seat. He closed his book and eyes, drifting in his happy land of dreams. He whispered a low “good night”.

Ken smiled and murmured “you sound tired” “good night”.

 

By 1’o clock all members were in their bed. And ready to sleep.

Ken rubbed his hairs with his favorite blue towel. And entered in the silent room of trio hyuk ken and ravi with hyuk and ravi both sleeping silently. “you must have been really tired” he bent down to kiss hyuk’s forehead.

“why are you so cute, but only while sleeping ” he murmured smiling and going towards his bed. “good night ravi ah”

He looked at ravi still smiling. “here” ravi showed his cheek “are you not going to give me a good night kiss, wifey” jaehwan’s smile widened and a nerve popped in his forehead. Everything was okay but this word “wifey” just irritated the hell out of him. He clenched his fists but soon loosened. A perfect plan popped in his head.

“of course” ken’s smile widened even more. He himself didn’t know he was capable of making such a face. “huh” was the reaction. Ravi didn’t know how to respond.

Ken stood up from his bed and leaned close to ravi’s face. Ravi panicked in shock but only in his mind outside he was still and his heart was beating fast. He immediately regretted his words. ken looked straight in his eyes. And ravi was sort of intoxicated because he couldn’t stop staring back. But suddenly he felt a sudden tinge of pain in his right cheek. A loud screech escaped his mouth and ken backed satisfied. He had pinched ravi’s cheek and was now grinning widely.

“good night ravi” ken said laughing and pulling the blanket over his head

“what….what ” poor ravi because before he could complain ken murmured “shhhh hyuk will wake up”

 And he had to shut up and close the lamp. But he was glad, atleast his heated up red face was hidden in black. He was blushing, something was definitely wrong with him because now he was supposed to be angry with ken but his heart was beating fast. And everything was so insane. He pulled a blanket over his head and kept repeating “sleep stupid”

Hyuk murmured a “good night” half asleep.

 

N settled on his bed and started applying a lotion. “You did a good job today”, he told leo lying on the nearby bed careful not to wake up the sleeping hongbin. “I know you went to the studio before shoot” “do your best tomorrow as well”, n smiled.

“Hmmm” leo whispered. He listened to all the praises and concern but he was just too tired to respond or even move his lips. “Aww, you must be really tired, good night” n said smiling earning a low “you too”

He closed the lamp and settled in his soft quilt setting the ac timer. He turned towards hongbin and murmured a low “good night” with “you worked hard”

Everything was going great; hakyeon woke up fresh yawning and smiling. After freshening up he ruffled taekwoon’s hair and murmered “wake up” but taekwoon responded with a little nod which he knew meant nothing. Hakyeon decided to let him sleep some more instead he moved on to hongbin. After patting his shoulders and earning an “I am awake” he walked to the next room.

“woonshik sanghyuk wake up” he ruffled ravi’s straight hair. He just liked the feel of his hairs; military cut and wondered when he would get one as well. He repeated “wake up will you” and ravi simply wrapped his hand around his waist and snuggled more to sleep. “do you plan on spending whole day sleeping, don’t you have to go to the studio”

 “hmmmm”

“So you need to wake up”                    

“I willlll, just 20 min” ravi rolled back on the bed, his back now facing hakyeon. Hakyeon sighed and stood up. Waking up people is a difficult task he thought but before turning to hyuk his eyes caught on something. “ravi what is that, your left cheek is red”

“Huh” ravi immediately covered his cheek with his eyes wide open. “ah nothing, maybe a pillow stain”

“are you sure, should I see”

“no” he exclaimed and woke up immediately

“ah that” ken walked out of the bathroom

“what what” before ravi could close ken’s mouth he blurted everything in a go. After this the two guys didn’t stop laughing for a while and ravi just hid his face with a pillow after shouting “I am not waking up”

Hongbin stepped in the room hearing the loud giggling of two members. “did I miss something”

“yes, you know what” ken said in between his giggling.

“not again, I am definitely not waking up” ravi covered his ears tighter by the pillow.

 

Morning breakfast in the nearby café was becoming a habit to members. Now they even had their set menu and had befriended the waiter. He was of same age as ravi and was eventually more talkative to him.

“Should I bring the usual” the young waiter asked the still sleepy guys. N nodded in concern and vixx were left alone to talk.

“did something happen” hyuk asked eyeing the band aid on ravi’s cheek. Ravi glared ken. Ken loudly apologized to ravi. ”sorry, I didn’t know it would actually leave a mark ” to which ravi just sighed because he knew what was coming next. “but hyuk don’t you wanna know” 

“and there goes the explanation” ravi sighed again and again. Now even leo and hyuk joined the laughing session. Leo patted ravi’s back.

“I got it, I got it I will never pull a joke like this” ravi suddenly burst and in the exaggeration his band aid fell off.

“what is that” the young waiter asked putting the plates on the table. Again the laugh resumed and ravi just face palmed and lowered his head.

“ok ok” ken said patting his back “he is the last one”

“whattttttt” ravi shouted in anger

And suddenly ken clicked a photo. “awww you look cute” all the members said looking at the Polaroid picture. “I was curious, you actually look really cute”

 

All members were in the studio now except hyuk and hongbin who went to gym.

“Hongbin we should take a break. Shall we I am tired.” Hyuk asked hongbin who was still immersed in the exercises. “I can’t hyuk”

He just kept on doing pushups, lifting and then running, repeating the cycle again and again non-stop. Basically he was freaking out because his abs was reduced from 6 to 4. Since their last debut’s promotions ended he had slacked off and had launched a war on food.

But only now he realized. “Really, hyung is difficult to understand, how did you just now realized”

“Don’t you ever look at your belly?”

“ahhhhh, don’t make it more difficult for me sanghyuk”

“ok ok but I am stopping” he said getting off of the treadmill and wiping his sweat with a towel. “I need a break”

“help me sanghyuk” hongbin called out to hyuk collapsing on the floor.

“take a break already” hyuk said irritated and hongbin rolled on his back breathing fast. Watching hongbin hyuk sighed and began pondering over the mission he was given, maybe he could complete it right here and also make hongbin forget his sudden realization.

“okay okay I know what to do” hyuk  excitedly ran to the locker rooms leaving a confused hongbin in the room. The room was empty, except hyuk and honbin only the owner was there. Hongbin suddenly decided to visit gym in afternoon and hyuk tagged along.

“what are you doing” hongbin called out to hyuk who burst out of the locker room with a camera.

“shall we record a special hyuk hongbin session of vixx TV” hyuk said excitedly earning a long sigh from hongbin “no, you are supposed to help”

“I am helping to keep you distracted” “come on” he pulled hongbin to sit up properly.

“my t-shirt is drenched in sweat and there is no makeup” hongbin said scrunching his nose.

“oh but you look more handsome” hyuk started filming. “wait” hongbin suddenly stood up and started running after hyuk who kept on running in circles hiding behind the machines and capturing bin momentarily.

“Hey stop it” hongbin ran behind the makane but soon launched his attack and captured hyuk.

Both the guys fell on the floor and ended up in a laughing mess. “See I am a mood maker”

“Let me see, what did you record?”

“See, you actually look great without make-up” hyuk switched on the camera.

“Why are you even recording our conversation?” hongbin said smiling his dimple smile

“Look, you look great, and I haven’t even added any effects”

“hmmm I do” he said fixing his hair looking at his recording.

“Ok shall we make this a no makeup episode” hyuk beemed up and asked hongbin to which he agreed and they finally started the actual filming. They first greeted their dear starlights with hearts and smiles. Hyuk then introduced their concept.

“Shall we say- don’t I look better without makeup” hyuk suggested “its cheesy but let’s try”

“don’t I look better without makeup” hongbin asked his dear starlights stuttering and embarrassed.

“yes you do” hyuk smiled happily whispering “I did it yay” and hongbin face palmed to hide away his embarrassment “ahhh so cheeesy”

“yah you say it now” hongbin looked at hyuk expectantly. “nope” hyuk shouted and ran to the locker room. “What? Wait” he ran to hyuk baffled by the mischief. Really hongbin needed to be more careful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how was it, let me know

(though i wrote this in one go. ><  ><)