news and pairs(chapter 1)

adventures of fake lovers

It was 9 in the morning. Generally at this time the dorm was empty or in total chaos but today the air was fresh, nobody yawning, nobody getting late, utter silence filled the room. After around 4 years of debut, today was actually the day of anticipation. Vixx waited all year for these 2 weeks. It was the special holiday week of vixx which they earned as a gift for the success of their previous 2 albums and several awards. It was high time they needed to maintain the position but

We all know “rest is must”

Hakyeon came out of the room yawning. And walked in the kitchen to grab a glass of water and cool down his itching throat. He was amused. He saw the time in their irritating cuckoo clock and giggled happily. ‘9 o clock and I am still sleeping” he said gleefully.

He saw the manager walk in the room and by the look of his manager’s drowned face and actually just by his presence hakyeon froze and immediately tensed.

Because “hell, he was supposed to be in his hometown enjoying holidays”

 

“Why? Why? what is this? This is our holiday week.”hakyeon frowned followed by a “yes” from rest of the members including leo.

I know I am sorry, I am shocked as well. The manager tried to explain but the conversation was still stuck on “why”

“Ok atleast listen to me” manager pleaded with a hint of irritation in his tone.

“Why? you are only going to tell us about our schedule” ken whined

“Alright tell us” n said finally admitting defeat.

And so their manager explained the situation and for poor vixx’s dismay they had a show arranged “adventures of fake lovers”. The name itself was misleading. At first the boys thought that they were getting fake girl friends but of course when did something good happen.

It had been a long time since they did a show and of course starlights were starving for one. Moreover they were loaded with offers for variety shows (such as this) because their sense of humor was great for a show. Anyways this was not important here. Cause their holiday was at stake.

“I got it”, “ceo wants us to do the show for starlight and our popularity. And this is the only free time we could manage. But isn’t this cruel. Besides explain the show first. If we are not getting the girl friend’s then what is this show.”

“True” ravi said yawning.

“I am not sure either. You will get to know at the set and anyways the shoot won’t take much of your time just some 2 or 3 hours of your day” manager explained what he was told.

And finally after many heated discussions with the ceo and mostly manager the situation was sorted out. They agreed to do the show with extension of 1 week of holiday. And anyways they didn’t have an option to begin with. This was a gift.

Vixx reached the set after the saloon and greeted the staff as they walked to the producer. Producer greeted the boys happily. It was their first time working with him but he seemed the bubbly and friendly type. He left a good first impression.

“What is the show about” hongbin asked curiously.

 

After 10 min the shoot was started

“You guys wrote some answers to the questions backstage” n read the sheet given to him.

“Yes we did” ken said laughing.

“Questions will be used to form the partners” ravi continued.

“The member we said we like” hongbin asked beaming with excitement

Staff answered with a no and gestured n to continue.

‘No’, “the people we said we wouldn’t want to date” n cleared the misunderstanding. And beanie freeze on spot.

“We will be partners in what” hyuk asked the staff who shrugged off the question and told the guys to form partners.

So let us start with beanie as he seems the most reluctant. It is not me right? N asked beanie with a fake smile.

“No I mean yes”. Hongbin said and backed up a little.

“Me too, me too” was heard all over. And n had no other option but to chop their necks. They deserved punishment.

“Ok ok so beanie’s partner is n”, ken said and tried to sort out the situation.

“No I was joking I chose hyuk” hongbin said with his dimple smile.

“Me” asked hyuk

“why?”

‘well I wouldn’t want my best friend forever to be my boy friend, that is simply crazy and weird” beanie cleared the situation.

And both guys gave a hifi and celebrated their team. Really I hardly see these two teamed up together.

“by the way whom do you chose” bin asked hyuk and he made a face ”u know ofcourse” and then we know what happened, another beating from n

Next was ken. “I chose ravi” ken said with his usual smile. “why?” ravi asked feeling a bit offended. I mean of course he was the manliest of all he was a suitable match for every girl and especially when he chose ken to be the one he would date if he was a girl.

“Actually you all know he is dirty and moreover he snores in his sleep way too loud” ken said smiling.

“I am not dirty” ravi said in his defense while others broke into laughter including leo.

This is really a brain teaser for ravi, why he could not be angry with ken even when he curses? he is so damn cute that ravi can’t help but smile. And so he himself started smiling.

So are we paired. Ravi asked

Who was yours asked n “well I said leo hyung, because I don’t think our personalities would match, he is sort of like a big brother to me” ravi replied stating the fact.

“No u guys aren’t paired yet” Staff gave the answer and selection process again resumed.

“Then next is leo hyung” Said hyuk.

“Ken” he said almost a whisper.

“Oh me, why? But I am so cute” and ken started to show his overflowing cuteness while leo pushed him irritated and ravi pulled him to his side laughing.

“What?” n asked as the staff wanted to say something? “Oh! he is lying, it is me”

“What?” n said fuming but with a smile. “Am I not cute? but I love you ” n started pestering leo while “poor leo” was heard everywhere with giggles all over. Leo tried to run away from n but he was caught.

“Why did you choose n” asked ken

“I don’t like him” leo said curtly earning a laugh from members and a “why?” from n

Next was n ”I chose leo” he said earning a “huh” from members and a blank expression from leo

“of course I like him but same as ravi I don’t think our personalities would match ”

So finally

Bin-hyuk

Hyuk-n

Ken-ravi

Ravi-leo

Leo-n

n-leo

so n leo are partners and since both of them are already chosen ken ravi and bin hyuk are partners.

Except leo everyone seemed pleased and n was just laughing awkwardly.

So three teams (leon, ken-v,binhyuk) were formed

‘Next” ravi read “what” he said looking at the text wide eyed. “What happened” bin asked sensing danger. “Choose wife and who will be husband in the couple”

“What?” Everybody said and looked at the crew with disbelieving eyes.

Finally what choice do they had so they had to choose

“bin should be the girl here, of course he is beautiful” hyuk said and ran to hide behind n “and manly” hongbin added. Nonetheless bin decided to play along. This was embarrassing but he endured and basically this was just a game.

“ok then I will be the girl” ken said. “why?” asked ravi earning a scolding from kenjumma. “how dare you talk back to your umma?” and so ken became the wife/kenjumma/mom and ravi became the husband/son

Next was leo and n. there was a sudden pause and suddenly n burst in laughter, followed by all while leo glared his leader and n moved away from an angry leo “sorry I just” he said in between his giggling “imagined a female leo”

Maybe leo imagined it too cause his lips formed a smile and he lowered his head to hide away his embarrassment. And all the crew followed his stance and leo ran to knock him down and n hid behind ravi to escape his wrath.

Well the atmosphere was more cooled down now. and everybody felt more comfortable with the concept or new crew members. N indeed was a mood maker.

“Well then for the sake of my lovely dongsaeng and his pride I will be the girl” n happily smiled while leo averted his gaze to hide away his embarrassment. After all he shouldn’t have chosen n. n could just never leave him alone.

 

 

hope you guys will enjoy :)