Letting her go

Letting go
Please log in to read the full chapter

                  I  took a glance at the girl who's walking side by side with me. She's beaming at the beautiful color of the sun that started to set at the horizon of Han River  while I indulge myself at her beautiful features. Her flawless skin that shine like a porcelain, perfectly shape nose, sparkling sets of eyes that shine like the stars and soft delicate luscious pink lips that I want to kiss all day of  my life. 

                   Kim Taeyeon, the girl that I love so much, more than I ever love myself. The girl that  I wanted to spend my whole life with, but I know that's part of the dream that I have to buried. 


                     
                    "G dragon-ssi , are you okay ?" A pair of eyes look at me with concern as I keep on staring her the moment she sets foot in our dressing room.Kim Taeyeon! I didn't know that I was staring at her like a lovesick puppy for too long. As the leader of Girls Generation, she was the one who's  oblige to give every idols,artists  or group they come across with while they're promoting their album just like every idol does. The other members of my group snickers and whistle to tease me. They know that I have a crush on her but I never make any move to get close to her. Why? We're not on the same company and our company was known to be rivals,though the CEO's are both friends in real life. And other than that, we're polar opposite of each other. 


                   She was known as the good girl while I was known as the bad boy! 


                  She's like an Angel while I was the Devil! 


                   We live in the different galaxies! 


                    But that day was the start of something beautiful  that I never thought would ever happen! 

 

                🎵I have something to tell you
                     I asked to see you
                     But we’re sitting across each other
                     Not saying anything
                     In my head, I’m thinking
                     Should I say this?🎵

 

                     "Taeyeon-ah. " I softly mumble her name.  We we're sitting beside each other on the grass at the side of Han River. There's not much people around since it's almost nearing midnight already and the place we we're in was a bit isolated. We have been going out since that day that she meet us on our dressing room. I don't know how it happen but I got the courage to ask her out that day. One  coffee date, followed by another until it becomes a constant date. Of course we we're careful when we go out,since we know that many people would not like to see her with me. 


                     But today,after our coffee date;  I ask her to have a walk at Han River.  She was hesitant at first but she still agree. And the moment we set foot at Han River, a genuine beautiful smile spread across her lips that lift up the entire city of Seoul.  Okay, I was a bit exaggerating, but that's how I see it. 


                    "Hmmmm. " She hummed as she rest her head on my shoulder. I wish she didn't hear or feel how my heart pound against my chest. I was so nervous and my palm are sweating like crazy. 


                    "Can you be my girlfriend? " I ask the question that I been meaning to ask her a long time ago.  I held my breath as I wait for her answer and I pray hard on my head that her answer would be the one I was yearning for. 


                       She lift her head from my shoulder and move a little to face me. My heart was aching in anticipation but it was immediately replace by a fluttering feeling in my stomach when she smile and said yes! "YES. " I was the happiest man on earth that day and that was also the day we share our first kiss. Under the beautiful moonlight and starry night  sky of Seoul.  

 

                  🎵Although I don’t want to
                        I endlessly held onto you
                        But I need to let you go🎵

 

                  I thought everything would be fine as long as we have each other but every day, she's slowly drifting apart and I'm not blind not to see it. Our love is true. I know it. She knows it too . But why does it have to fade? Why does everything that is beautiful has to end? Maybe the love we have is the kind of love that wither like an orchid. It stays fresh not just for a day or a week but more than a month. Though we have been together for almost a year, I know that she reaches the point in our relationship where her love for me  withers too and can't make her happy anymore.  


                           News about us dating started to surfa

Please log in to read the full chapter