Episode 1

Danger Beautiful Moments

                  

Bullets, big guns, people's screaming, broken glass and the whole place covered of blood. Jungri walked slowly through the door. She opened and a man come in and hurt her, kicked her, punched her and even her. She screamed in painfully. Then a gun lend on her head, she looked up and BAM sound appeared. ''AHHHHH!'' Jungri woke up with her sweat covered all of her body. A hand touch her arm. She looked beside, Angel was yawnning. ''Mummy? Are you okay? You scared me''.

She layed her back as she hugged Angel. ''You scared me too'' Angel looked at her mother. '' Really?'' Jungri nodded. '' You bet i was'' Angel hugged her mother softly with her teddy bear between them. '' I'm sorry sweety, now go back to sleep'' Angel smelled something on her mother's body. '' Ewww smells stinks mummy'' she closed her nose, '' Go to sleep now''

Jungri came downstairs and make a breakfast for her daughter also her beloved friend..'' Hanna!!!! Angel!!! come down now!'' she shouted. Both of them racing to the kitchen then Angel win the race. '' Oh! That's not fair!'' Hanna said to Angel. Angel laughed and sat on the chair quickly. Jungri placed a cereal bowl and a glass of milk to her. '' Here you are''

          '' Thank you mummy'' she stared ate her cereal.

'' We should be hurry because we dont have much time to go to school'' Hanna sat infront of Angel. She putted a butter and strawberry jam to a toast bread. Jungri tied her hair into pony style and went to the living room. '' Angel'' she called her daughter. '' Yes mummy?'' she came with her bagpack behind her shoulder. '' Remember do not go outside without my permission, never talk to a stranger, never opened the door to a stranger and-''

          '' And call the police if i have an emergency'' she smiled widely to her mother.

'' Good girl. Come snail, we will get detention'' She pulled Hanna hands when she was about to taste her toast. '' Argh~~'' Hanna took her handbag and Jungri kissed Angel's forehead. '' Goodbye sweetheart'' she leaved her after she closed the door. '' Hurry! We'll be late! '' They ran as fast as they can meanwhile Hanna ran while wearing her school coat and her toast stucked at . They ran through someone waiting at the bus stop. Hanna saw that person then she continue her path back. Finally they arrived at school just in time the gate was about to closed,

Jungri and Hanna went to their class. Hanna sat beside someone named Jimin and Jungri sat with no one. How sad. '' Good morning Jimin ssi'' she smiled widely to Jimin. He was busy arranged his text book on the table, he didn't notice what Hanna said. She slapped Jimin's arm. '' Ouch!'' he looked at her. ''What?'' Hanna looked away from him and she rest her chin on her palm. '' Good morning too my sweetheart bubu'' he said with his softly voice to Hanna's ear. She can't handle her smiled as she poke Jimin's waist. He laughed.

Next, Mrs Oh came to their and a new boy too. Hanna seems regonized him. '' Is that-'' Jimin shut her '' What? Do you know him? Is he your new boyfriend?'' he asked fastly to her. She looked at him '' Just shut up.'' Jimin down his head and looked infront. '' Okay class..today all of you will have a new friend today. Why don't you introduce yourself'' A guy seems nervous and he saw Jungri looking at him. With his confident '' Hello, I'm Min Yoongi. I am from Daegu. Nice to meet you'' He gave a lazy smiled to all of them. '' Great Yoongi, you should sit beside that girl at the back. Is that okay to you?'' he nodded and he walked to her.

Everyone looked at him and Mrs Oh get thier attention except Jungri. Yoongi looked at her while he sat beside her. '' What?'' She asked him. '' Nothing.'' He said and turn infront. Jungri looked at Hanna and she make 'uuuuu tough guy' mouth signal to her. Jungri replied ' I know'. As the bell rang, everyone went home except four of them. '' Are you free tonight?'' Jimin asked Hanna while she packing up her stuff. ''No sweetheart, I'm sorry. Maybe soon enough alright?'' Jimin blew his breath and stood up with Hanna. '' Okay then.'' he pouted. She cups his cheeks '' Where's my little gugu?'' He smiled widely. Jungri and Yoongi still in awkward moment. She looked at Yoongi and Yoongi looked at her lazyly. 

'' I guess this is awkward and my name is Jeon Jungri.'' She gave her hand to Yoongi. He refused her. She took her hand back. '' Okay. So goodbye'' She stood up and walked away from. He looked at Jungri secretly from her back and he started to walked behind her. Hanna and Jimin walked infront of Jungri when she was walking alone. She don't want to disturb that love birds. Jungri felt something as she looked back once she stopped, Yoongi was standing there. '' Are you following me?'' she asked him. He bite his lips. '' I was on my way to go back home'' Jungri nodded as understand. '' I see. Where's you're house then?'' he gave a look like 'Really?' to her. '' Are you police officer?'' 

       ''No''

       '' Then stop asking, this is not investigation room.'' He walked through her. '' I was just asking, are you lazy enough to answer my question?'' Yoongi stopped and faced her. '' Yeah'' he continue his path. Jungri stepped inside the house and Angel helped her to carried her bagpack. '' Where have you been mummy? I almost miss you'' she asked and Jungri gave a tapped on her head. '' Nothing sweety.'' she went her room and rest her body on her bed. Angel lend her bagpack on the chair and she went downstairs back to watch her favourite cartoon. '' So how's your new friend ..what his name again..'' Hanna forgot Yoongi's name and she answered '' Yoongi, his name is Yoongi. I can see that he doesn't like to talked with me much'' 

'' Really?'' Hanna dried her hair with hairdryer. Its noisy by the way. '' I tried to talked with him but urgh..now i'm lazy to talked about him.'' Hanna can't hear she said. '' WHAT?'' Jungri replied of what she said but Hanna asked again. ''WHAT?'' Jungri felt annoying as she threw a pillow to her. '' Nevermind'' Hanna laughed. Meanwhile Yoongi layed on his bed and kept thinking about Jungri. He closed his eyes. '' Great day Yoongi.'' he talked to himself as he fallen asleep.

          ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys about my grammar and everything! New chapter coming soon,