Chapter 4

Paper Hearts

Jb just lean on the sofa while read the news in his phone. There is no scedule for got7 until next two days. He frowned his head when he looks a breaking news.

"BREAKING: Everland Roller Coster Accident" Roller Coaster in Everland Amusement Park Stop Suddenly in Higher Position. It's already two hourse since the roaller coaster stoped. The officer trying their best to save the passanger"

Jb feel bad for that accident. He look jr just came to their dorm.

"Jr, where is the others?" jb asked

"Jackson filming a variety show, youngjae going to his parents house, mark hangout with his friend, bambam and yugyoum going to everland amusement park with jimin" answered jr while taking a bottle of water from the refrigerator

"Everland?" jb make sure jr's words

"What's up? What are you looking hyung" jr come close to jb. Curious what jb looking

"I hope they are not riding roaller coaster" jb pray while give his phone to jr

"it stuff stuck up just like that? Omg, how scary! hyung, I have a bad feeling for this" jr worried. He knows yugyoum and bambam craziness especially yugyoum. When got7 come to amusement park yugyoum would try all of stuff.

"just calling them" asked jb to jr

Jr tried to calling yugyoum, bambam, and jimin but no answer. They started worried.

Jb turn on the tv to find out more information about that accident. Jb and Jr look shocked when they watched the news

"BREAKING: Everland accident involve some idol. BTS Jungkook, GOT7 Yugyoum and Bambam, also 15& Park Jimin reported to be victim to everland accident. Fortunately the accident is over and they are get off safely"

"let's go there now" jb rushed jr to follow him

-

"What happened? Why this stuff stop?" jimin confused. Her face was pale. 

"Yugyoum ah..ottoke? It's really frightened" jimin panic. The worst scenario come in to her mind

"Stay calm jimin, we are here" Said yugyoum from the front try to comfort her eventhough he was horrified

Bambam look horrified too. He never expected this accident would be happened. However he just stay calm like yugyoum said. Jimin was going to cry. She looks really frightened. Jungkook really worried about her.

"Are you okay jimin?" jungkook look into jimin

"I'm really afraid jungkook. How if we are falling from this. I can't think something worst than that" jimin really frightened, tear falling into her cheek

Jungkook can't handle him self anymore. He holding her hand while wipe her tears from her cheek.

"We will be okay jimin. The office will help us soon" jungkook tried to comfort her

"Jungkook..?" Jimin startled by jungkook act. She never expected he would doing this. However she can't think anymore, she just accept jungkook's hand. She need to rely on someone else. she just really frightened right now. 

"It's okay jimin. Just hold my hand. I hope you will feel better"

"Thank you jungkook" jimin was grateful that jungkook beside her. 

Jungkook feel his hertbeat going to fast. He afraid too of this kind situation but he really feel nervous when jimin holding back her hand tightly. He know she just really frightened right now. Her hand so cold and tramble. But it still make him nervous. He don't know what exactly he feel now.

"Are you okay jimin. I'm sorry" Yugyoum heard jimin crying behind him. He really worried. He feel guilty asked jimin to join eventhough she won't.

Jimin silent. Her energy runs out

"She is okay yugyoum. I will take care of her" jungkook tried to handle situation

"Thank you, jungkook"

It's been 1 hour since the roller coster stoped. Finally the officer of amusement park decided to bring down the pessanger one by one. The evacuation take 2 hours with drama. Jimin, jungkook, yugyoum and bambam safely get off  to the ground. Reporter from some media had waited to reported the accident. Automatically jimin, jungkook, yugyoum accepted many question. Yugyoum and bambam tried to ignored all of question. They just really tired today. Jungkook still holding jimin's hand and tried to protect her from the reporter. They were walking into the the clinic room while guarded by the officer.

As they arrived to the clinic jimin feel can't handle her self anymore. She frightened, tired. Her stomach really hurt, she was not eat anything since the morning. Finally she is collapse. Jungkook was shock to see jimin fall, immedietly he lift up jimin body and rushed into ambulance car. Yugyom and bambam shocked too. They followed jungkook.

-

Jimin be in bed at hospital. Her face was really pale and tired. Bambam take a rest too beside jimin's bed. Yugyoum and jungkook sat around her. 

Doctor come to check jimin condition. He said that jimin wa just shocked by the accident, and it seems she didn't eat anything since the morning. Yugyoum nodded and look at her.

"Are she still doing that strict diet? What she is thinking? She is skinny already" he thought

Doctor leave. Jimin opened her eyes, she look yugyoum and jungkook in front of her bed. She confused where she is now. The last thing that she remembered that she and her friends walked to clinic room at amusement park.

"Yugyoum..where are we now?" jimin half concious

"Ya..finally you open your eyes. I'm really worry about you. Are you feel better?" yugyoum put his hand to jimin forhead and cheek

"Ya..what are you doing? I'm fine" jimin feel flustered with yugyoum act.

"You are in hospital jimin" He was relieve jimin already awake

Jungkook was a bit jealous of their closeness. "What's wrong with me?" he tought

"You fainted when we've just reached the clinic. Are you on strict diet again? Doctor said you seems didn't eat anything since the morning" digging yugyoum. He really don't understand why she keep doing that.

"Jinca? Just a little" jimin smile widely. She never knew that her diet program will make her situation worse

"Jungkooki thank you so much for take care of me" jimin smile widely to jongkook

" Ah...that's nothing jimin. I'm grateful that you feel better now" jungkook smile shyly

Yugyoum give a suspicious look to them.

"Where is bambam?" jimin looking for her best friend

"Beside you" yugyoum lift his head to bambam's bed

Jimin move her head to the side

"Annyong jimini..." bambam smirk 

"Ya..are you faint too, little man?" Diss jimin. It seems like she was back to her normal self

"Ya..jimin. You still can diss me with a pale face like that?" bambam annoyed, his smile dissapear.

Jimin stick her tongue to bambam. Bambam could not upset any longer, he smile looking jimin was okay. Actually jimin still feel nerveless. That accident can't be forgotten easily. She just tried to comfort this bad situation.

Jungkook was impressed by jimin vitality. Eventhough she fainted few hours ago she even still had energy to joke around. He really likes her personality.

Junior, jb come to the hospital after they heard that jimin collapse from staff of everland amusement park.

"Ya..what happened? Are you okay" jr asked to all of kids

"Just accident hyung" yugyoum answer

"What happen with jimin?" jb worried

"She was too shock and then collapse" said yugyoum

"Ya..yugyoum. You take her to ride roller coaster? You know she had a fear of height, right?" scolded jb

"I'm sorry hyung. I just wanted jimin having fun. I never expected this thing would happened" yugyoum fell really guilty

"It's not yugyom, oppa. That's me who really wanted to ride that stuff" jimin lying

"Are you okay jimin?" Jb come to jimin's bed while touch her forhead.

"Of course, oppa. I'm tough girl" jimin grinned

"Don't force your self. You are not okay, right?" yugyoum annoyed why jimin always said she was fine when she is not. He was wrong and jimin do not need to cover up his fault.

Jungkook felt really awkward with this situation.