Rules

+Etherial Phoenix Poster Shop+ Open, Taking Requests.
TRjgoTH.jpg
8fO57O1.jpg
 
 
 
black-and-white-fff-harry-styles-liam-pa
tumblr_na08g9VZhS1smv6z9o6_500.jpg


Ever been burned to the ground? Rise like a phoenix and live again!



Never gone for long.


Etherial
Phoenix
graphic shop
tumblr_lyya2eCYmt1r4kfic.giftumblr_ncbj6pZmzD1sktomoo8_500.giforiginal.gif
OPEN | Life comes from Death. 
RULES
RULES
001. Please Subscribe before you request. The kp the shop recieves will make it possible for you to be notified when your graphics are complete.

002. Always credit the shop when using one of our graphics.If you do not credit the shop then you will be warned, after three warnings you will be blacklisted.

003. upvote if you like how your request turned out. And please do come back again if you liked it, we will be happy to take another request from you.
004. If you do not like the result of your request then you can have it redone for an extra 5 karma. 

005. feel free to donate karma points to the shop if you want to help us out, with the new update of aff we need as much as we can to advertise.

006. Once you submit your request our designers will get to work on it right away. 

007. If you would like to apply as a designer then please pm us and we will ask you a few questions, but please have a sample of your work from the design feild you wish to apply for ready.